Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 21. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
We are tested 'under $200' last night.
And now everything looks like it will be next attempt to fall it much more under.
No one knows where - maybe to $150.

Very good times!
To clear shelves, to consolidate open position only on base coins and tokens with good future.
All shit, collected by bounties or bought as impulse-buy can be withdrawn and sold.
this situation we know who will be the true and the tristed user in terms of investing. i am sure that many of us would think in a negative way. they don't know the regulations in this industry. they don't know whay choice what they need to choose. they thinking negative and panic so the result is not good. but in the vice versa. juat trust .
Ethereum does not need trust. They just need to try to stay original and not be centralized ever.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
And now everything looks like it will be next attempt to fall it much more under.

Very good times!
To clear shelves, to consolidate open position only on base coins and tokens with good future.
All shit, collected by bounties or bought as impulse-buy can be withdrawn and sold.
this situation we know who will be the true and the tristed user in terms of investing. i am sure that many of us would think in a negative way. they don't know the regulations in this industry. they don't know whay choice what they need to choose. they thinking negative and panic so the result is not good. but in the vice versa. juat trust .
Activity: 336
September 09, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Very good times!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
Ethereum has a diamond future,  but nowadays ethereum is going down.  But no need to panic., wait for some time it will definitely  rise up. Ups and downs are the nature of crypto market, today it is down but wait for some time it will rise for sure. So be patient and wait for the rise up of ethereum.
Activity: 51
September 09, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
ethereum is slowly dying, just look at the charts. I sold all my ETH during the last months and I moved to most good coins like EOS and IOTA.
Personally I think I'll never go again into ETH, it's an old technology.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
At the moment,ethereum is worth$204, compared to its January highs, the price of the asset has decreased by more than 80%.This is really the bottom.Most likely, holders withdraw their digital assets to fiat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Its hoax, and not to be explained  we are always expecting eth to be on the rise because of the unique demand it has on the market but its otherwise happening.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
So do I dude, i hope the best things to eth. Nowadays, the price of eth is shocking me that reach $204 per coin, its decrease drasticly. Maybe because of so many projects that offering new coins and lot of project's scam cause the price of eth decrease. So, we must be patient face this problem and always positive thinking that it just temporary and the price of eth will more valuable and increase again, like in the end of the year 2017. The best way to face this case is hold our eth and not sell it or buy eth for investation to help increase the price of eth.
Activity: 299
September 09, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
ETH is going through bad days. ETH has dropped to $ 200. But I believe it will not last longer. ETH will not die and will soon rise again. I still believe strongly in ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
What happened to ethereum lately is just like the same as what happened last year. Lets hope that this pattern will be back and the ethereum will bounce back.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I looked at eth in the past year and now the pattern is the same when the decline occurs. last year when China banned. eth dropped dramatically far from other altcoins. and currently very similar. ethereum came back very deeply. I waited for the situation and prepared money to buy in large quantities. I believe when the market rises again ethereum will grow unstoppable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Nothing special happend to him. Every single altcoin is under the deepest bottom. However, it`s a good chance to buy
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
Currently the market is down and in the red zone, so you don't need to worry, because not only is ethereum decreasing but all the coins are in cryptocurrency. Everything will recover at the end of this year.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
Until the last strong fall in the price of ethereum, its price compared to other altcoins fell only 3-4 times. I think ethereum couldn't stand the bear market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 09, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
When I was a newbie I have been told few things that I have to remember while investing in crypto and the most important thing of which is that these crypto all volatile in nature and thus its valuation keeps on flactuation with market demand and supply and the etherum is also the part of same, as if you remember the valuation of etherum was very high in the last December month and then it looses its value in this new year but still there are assumptions that it will again regain its value very soon.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
Now ETH has lowered even lower, and it becomes very scary for my investments in this coin. And I hope that this project will come to life.
Activity: 94
September 08, 2018, 05:43:51 PM
Trust me, I share the same sentiment with you man. I've lost some hard earned money over the last few weeks due to the constant fall in price of eth. I really do hope things will change soonest. 😞😖😟
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
Well, as far as I know the Ethereum broke support and now goes for $ 150 , already there and let's see what's gonna happen with him
Activity: 429
September 08, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
It is a majority problem for the cryptos not only on ethereum. The market value of most coins last year are indeed soaring but tables have been turned early this year. There are chances of recovery but there's no ssurance. although everyone is expecting an increase, that is just a pure speculation or expectation. Holding therefore is a must.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
We want this Ethereum back to the price it was. But this requires a lot of work. The most important thing is to perform an update that stretches from the spring of this year. if the team Buterin will not do anything sensible and new, Ethereum will lose the lead.
Pages:
Jump to: