Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 22. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 08, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
ETH has good future. Currently all the cryptos going down so we can not expect 1 crypto will boom. please be patient. all will correct soon
Hehehe  Shocked. I can not see it. I'm not so optimistic. I followed the forecasts until 2022. If he comes back to the price of $ 300, he will be well ...
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Nobody expected it, the problem is that it keeps dropping even more! and we don't know when it will stop, I would personally forget about it for some time.
in any case, all the Crypto currency depends on Bitcoin, but I'm sure that the Etherium has protection and will be restored as soon as Bitcoin begins to lose its relevance. The etherum team is working on this and is introducing new technologies for scaling the block chain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
I can immediately disappoint you Ethereum will not return quickly, wait after 2019 at best , and now of course you can buy more on its drawdowns
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Nobody expected it, the problem is that it keeps dropping even more! and we don't know when it will stop, I would personally forget about it for some time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 08, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
Well, not just ETH, but also all alts are seriously affected by negative trends in the whole cryptomarket currently, it is just not the best period for them...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Ethereum is tether to bitcoins and the price of btc is dropping so hard so obviously, bitcoins will follow next, that is the reason why you need to hold your coins today.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
I also do not know why ethereum dipped this low because to me it has very good potentials ad good technology and I do not think it will be this low but because I know it has potentials and if their is high demand for it, it will rise, I believe when the market recover from he bear fully and the bull run start, it will also rise.
Activity: 467
September 08, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
I can see a huge decrease in ETH and people are really afraid that ETH might fall further and are changing or exchanging their monies to other cryptocurrencies probably btc. I think it wont fall less than $200. Lets hope for the best for ETH for the months to come.
Activity: 490
September 08, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
This is natural and occurs in all crypto. ethereum decline big enough and certainly, this is also happening to all existing crypto. indeed provide enough impact. but at least if it can hold and wait it will get to be a promising thing.
in my opinion ethereum will do its best and i think tahbtherebis nothing to do woth it as i do nkt understand peolple whondo jot believe in jt
September 08, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
I believe that with Ethereum, nothing happened and the point that the price falls so it is with all the coins because of the market fall. and when the market starts to rise the price of Ethereum will return.
i really can not see why peopel do not believe in ethereum this cryptocurrecncy is one of the strongest now
September 08, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
in my opinion it is okay and there is nothing bad happend to ethereum but on the other side there are so manybpeopel who do not believe in it
Activity: 71
September 08, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
I believe that with Ethereum, nothing happened and the point that the price falls so it is with all the coins because of the market fall. and when the market starts to rise the price of Ethereum will return.
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
This is natural and occurs in all crypto. ethereum decline big enough and certainly, this is also happening to all existing crypto. indeed provide enough impact. but at least if it can hold and wait it will get to be a promising thing.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
It's a little sad to look at the ETH price right now but we need to keep it in mind that it is a phase, and it's not gonna last forever. Such currency as ETH will not die now, it definitely will go up, we need to patiently wait.
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
lAlmost all crypto here are in a lower cost and additionally bitcoin, many individuals are stunned on what's going on now yet as an old part here the circumstance like this is a typical for me. We don't have to stress over what happened, it's smarter to hold up ethereum and all altcoins would go well once more.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 03:58:46 PM
With the commission of the etherium, you need to change something. It is possible to make the mining not of ether, but of coins transmitted by transactions, but in this case it will probably hit the miners. It is possible to make a fixed commission.
Personally, I would very much like it if I made a fixed commission.
In general, it seems that the etherium is outliving itself. And I look forward to a new crypto currency with better conditions and sharpening for smart contacts.
Activity: 172
September 08, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
October will show us what happening with ETH and what’s really price of ETH
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 08, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
Nothing terrible has happened, the Ethereum rate follows the entire market, so do not panic. When the market recovers, the rate will return to its maximum and I think to set new records.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 08, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
To be onest i am not happy in seeing ETH like this
i am holding 10 of those coins an seeing them going down is hard to get on it but still i belive on the coin and gathering more.
this is the best thing i can do for it. but if this continues, i might go for other one/
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
ETHEREUM continues falling and it is a good thing for the newcomers.
to buy and hold. as we can see now more people are getting off on their ETH and getting d=somewhere but if i will to choose
i will buy more ETH on this moment
and you cant see the real effect in the future if you will not be like me./
Pages:
Jump to: