Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 23. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
I believe that the drop ETH depends on the decline in the price of bitcoins and on the non-stability of the market, the market will start to grow and the price of ETH will grow.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
I think the ethereum scenario is just a normal market situation and with time it will recover and start doing will and the price will moon
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 02:31:28 PM
I believe that the ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin like all altcoyins. And now the ethereum repeats all that bitcoin does. I believe that this is just a calm before the storm and bitcoin and ethereum will grow in a month or two.
Activity: 128
September 08, 2018, 02:27:58 PM
The down price of ETH is down to general decline state of the crypto market but with the way at which ETH is dropping in rate every day; I think there is a panic sell on going. So people who are scared of the price drop and cannot contain the loss on their investment anymore are selling and dumping at this low rate and if which will surely be affecting the stability of the ETH price. If the market survives soon I believe ETH will moon again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Yes, now ethereum is going down dramatically because all crypto currency markets are in a bearish wave and all currencies are losing their prices we now have to be patient as soon as it gets better Smiley Wink
Activity: 226
September 08, 2018, 02:12:14 PM
So...
And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case
of which I am certain.

Everything prepared for drop under $200.
Ready, steady...

Hope it will be panic sell and especially would be nice to change all shit-coins to ETH in this time.
Ethereum encountered on dump in market but hopefully it will changes in this year which it fluctuates on higher prices make it sure your not able to sell immediately because this is the perfect time to fluctuates again.
September 08, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
So...
And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case
of which I am certain.

Everything prepared for drop under $200.
Ready, steady...

Hope it will be panic sell and especially would be nice to change all shit-coins to ETH in this time.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Yes, it is. I think none of us had expected such a development with Ethereum. I also have no explanation of what is happening and why its price is so low. But I hope to go back up soon. This will make many people happy.

I think it has to do with the ico craze having slowed down significantly, less need for ethereum.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
I think most people would think so, including myself. But ethereum prices depend on the market, and assume that we can only patiently wait for ethereum prices to rise again.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Yes, it is. I think none of us had expected such a development with Ethereum. I also have no explanation of what is happening and why its price is so low. But I hope to go back up soon. This will make many people happy.
Activity: 54
September 07, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Well, this is one question everybody is asking right now but I believe that ethereum will be fully restored before the year runs out. I read something like this happened last year when ethereum reduced to 10cents in one exchange. That was momentarily dou. But definitely that makes me believe that ETH will definitely get back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
The longevity of a token depends on it utility and acceptability there are so many coin that give out tokens in they airdrop programs and at the end never make it to exchange not even to talk of it surviving in the competitive market, and also airdrop is just a way of promoting new coin to the general public in other to draw they attention and have nothing to do with the success of the token likewise investment also their both have nothing to do with the success of the token but when a project have potentials then it will live longer in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Of course it is, why do you ask like non sense post? It can recover because nobody agree when it falls and there are too many project that ethereum belong. I think the ethereum was the King of all alt coin so every usage of mew can get more demand and it can easy to recover by the use of mew.  Ethereum was the great coin and everybody want this because they say that it was the 2nd bitcoin.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
ethereum's price has now dropped again and might make some people panic, but we shouldn't need to panic because ethereum prices will definitely rise again as we know that crypto prices will continue to change
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
It has lost its position when the cryptocurrency market was on the dip and ETH has not woken up after this. I hope that it will be actinve very soon to deal with it.
September 06, 2018, 04:11:07 PM
Some shitcoins are very overpriced now in ETH.
Not because of it's quality but because of ETH fall.
And this is good time to convert shit into Etherium IMHO.
I've received a lot (for my balance) ETH even from some bounties tokens and smallcap's tokens.
When (actually 'if') ETH will be on previous $300~$600~$800 this transactions will be very successful.
Or not  Cry
But anyway changing of shit into one of the base-coins looks like very good idea now.
Activity: 518
September 06, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
ETH is my love for all times and I don't suppose that it has really great trouble now, this altcoin is very strong and experiences in surviviong that I am sure it will beat others too.

I'm really disapointed with the price of eth now but i don't want to stay in negativity i am just thinking on the positive side and this is buy many eth on it's lowest price, so i can make huge profit for the future.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 06, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
ETH is my love for all times and I don't suppose that it has really great trouble now, this altcoin is very strong and experiences in surviviong that I am sure it will beat others too.
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
currently it looks like the ethereum is preparing a strategy. With more and more popular, and more and more enthusiasts. prices continue to decline, then it makes a lot of people would like to have. And this is an opportunity to raise prices then ethereum.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
Current bottom is the stable price for the ETH. Now many ICO failing and didn't much attraction. ETH team making development towards making ETH network more good. Maybe ETH up again and will stay around 1000$. 
Pages:
Jump to: