Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 25. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

No one expected this, the way ethereum fell was way too fast for anyone to actually comprehend what was happening with the coin. It is no secret and no dobt that ethereum will be bouncing back up in the future but the fall was just way too fast. Which led me to believe that there must be some kind of manipulation going on with the coin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
I have heard that ETH has decreased to its lowest price for the last 9 months but I don't suppose that it is really so, ETH is very strong to lose in this competition.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
It's hard to justify a $1200 ETH Price for it when ICO's are almost dead.

Also, ETH needs to upgrade to scale but we don't see that happening anytime soon.

It's not built to be the backbone of the financial world when you can't determine a max supply.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I believe in the return of ETH and all of the other altcoins. Blockchain technology is really good in human life and helps a lot for big business. I am very happy to invest long term in this Crypto market.
Hopefully everything will be in the right direction and 2025 will be a prosperous year for Cryptocurrency.
Well, hope that the ETH price will rise again. I only knew that the ETH situation that increased the fee price made the price go down, but I heard that it had been fixed, so the price began to rise again. maybe in the near future, the price will reach $ 300.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
I heard that when the ethereum fell, before this a large sum of ethereum was stolen. I think that the ethereum drop is connected with this. But now its price is already stabilizing and I think that this trend will continue and soon the ethereum will grow
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 03, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
I believe in the return of ETH and all of the other altcoins. Blockchain technology is really good in human life and helps a lot for big business. I am very happy to invest long term in this Crypto market.
Hopefully everything will be in the right direction and 2025 will be a prosperous year for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
I think the ETH is a slower price than the rest of the Altcoins but it is very reliable and safe. I think by the end of this year ETH will come back as we have seen because the value of ETH is huge and whoever holds it will not be disappointed.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
September 03, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
For last 3 days ETH is under more pressure then BTC in case of such a market correction.
One of the reason ETH has a relatively lower market cap than BTC.
But ETH is actually more vulnerable to a correction.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:06:38 AM
maybe this is a difficult time not only for eth but also for all crypto, because almost all crypto in the market experience a very drastic price decline, but maybe rumors about a market recovery that is predicted to occur later this year will occur, if seeing the current market situation, most of the coins are red, but if you see the price is experiencing a pretty good price increase, but at least it has experienced price increases after a long time of falling prices, maybe this is a sign of price recovery or even this increase will only occur in short term only.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
Of course the ethereum will return to itself the price of $ 500 may even be more by the end of the year. I believe that it is now necessary to invest in the airspace.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
Surely it will be back, what happened was, it hit stop loss orders and the market went over sold. Big whales now are holding the line, but I think there will be one more false bear wave and after that a healthy bull run will occur. Just don't panic and hodl for at least two years and you will be fine
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:44:40 AM
The fall of etheruem price is normal, even the other altcoin falls too. Etheruem is one of the most popular crypto on the market. Even the price is not stable, these coin has a ability to grown up faster unlike the other cryptos. So dont lose hope and patience.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
Nothing Ethereum is just as incredible as it has ever been.  Some large players are seemingly manipulating this market in an attempt to shake the weak hands.  By some of the posts on this board I'm afraid it may have worked. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
September 03, 2018, 12:36:31 AM
for some reason, Ethereum is now no longer popular. or maybe because the Ethereum network is too monotonous and never updates? about that I don't know
but certainly, Ethereum must rebranding to remain the choice of the crypto community
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 12:19:19 AM
Nothing happened. It is just a regular market cycle. It's not just ETH that dropped. Check out other coins and see how much they droppped due to BTC correction.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:17:19 AM
ethereum going back up again. either when it happens but it will be a difficult thing to predict. Indeed many who hope that rise abruptly as soon as possible but even until the middle of this year even more so there is no increase in the mean. but besides that, certainly, it is good to buy the ethereum because the value is still low enough coins and this has potential.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 03, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
Not only ethereum but also every altcoins price have decreased. We  don't need to worry about what happened, we need patient. I think that the price of the ethereum has fallen dramatically and I think also the price of ethereum will increase by dramatically. Soon the problem will be solved. I believe the price of ethereum will double or tripple for sure at the end of this year.
All the market has gone down we know that but the price of ethereum has been one of the hardest hit and we need to try to answer why that is the case? And the most logical reason has to do with the difficulty the current icos are having to get money to develop their projects, you must remember that ethereum is not like other coins, ethereum depends a lot on the coins developed above its network.
Activity: 243
September 02, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
Do not worry mate, eth has proved that it is reliable and still has a lot of room to grow. So stay put and watch the tide unfold.
Activity: 44
September 02, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
 In my opinion Ethereum was overhyped with all ICOs that jumped on the opportunity without much of understanding what they do. Ethereum is not that good platform for ICOs because of transactions costs and being slow.
There are better solutions for blockchain and ICOs out there. People are starting to be more aware of this fact. It seems that Ethereum times are over.
Activity: 214
September 02, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Ethereum is the one of most stable version of cryptocurrency. I think that the Ethereum price will recover before the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: