Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 24. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
ETH seems to be normal and stable at a price of 600 USD - 800 USD in the next 3 months
all ETH HOLDERS must have felt worried in their hearts, because of the significant price drop, making the ETH that was once proud of, now became a coin that was bullied

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:27:59 PM
Yeah, what happened to ethereum, why is the price goes down from $280 now at $225 and this is not good for us ethereum holders and investors. I don't know how this happened this year is not good for all crypto enthusiast and we can't predict the result of the market as long as there is buyers and investors the market will rise soon and I hope this is just the beginning of the pump bull month of 2018. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:05:00 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

You should ask what happened to the market? this is not what we imagine and what we want. we never want crypto to fall too long, and for now ethereum is really falling and doesn't know its future will still be good or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
Any new opinions after next stage of drop?
Now we are on $245 blade edge and have good chances to fall to the new deep floor.

What are you plan to do if in the morning it will be under $200?
Averaging, just hodl, panic sell?
Maybe split ETH portfolio with competitors like EOS and NEM?
 Just to balance two parts of such portfolio in the future.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
All what is hapening to ethereum is because of scam ico s there are many of them and shity ico s also their only desire is to collect eth and then disappear leaving the project development.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 05, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
Ethereum stable coin, soon her condition will normalize
September 05, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
What happened to him? If you mean that the price of it has become too low, then I will say that this is normal and nothing happened. Now the whole market is at the bottom. Ethereum is a very good project with great prospects. As soon as the market turns on the price, the ethereum will immediately go up.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 05, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
EOS is the main thing there, follow up by the massive dump of ICO that collected Ethereum

First, lets look at the activity matrix
https://blocktivity.info/

We can clearly see that EOS is doing just good after the launch of their mainnet

Then, look at Ethereum's transaction chart
https://etherscan.io/chart/tx

We can clearly see that the number of TX is dropping because
(1) Users leaving the crypto scene (Yeah, market go bears and it occur frequently)
(2) Competitor stealing a share of the market - Look, EOS now, soon IOTA, ADA, Zilliqa, NEO(Don't know if it still exist in the scene XD), Vechain, Waves and etc

In order to win the competition, first i believe Ethereum would need to scale up the TX speed
Activity: 840
September 05, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I am believe most investor in cryptomarket holding ethereum and its hard to make prediction on market right now. Not only ethereum, most coin in market drop the value more than 70% and i think i am better hold my coin rather than sell it at cheaper price.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
a strong player does not let the ether above $ 300 I noticed several times how it rises to the level of $ 300 and someone starts to bring down the price
Activity: 134
September 05, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
The Ethereum in August was really amazing. Many people can't accept this is a fact. Perhaps some gambling games have caused Ethereum to depreciate.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:51:54 AM
of course we have to be patient and I see prices starting to rise even though sometimes this down is a good sign and I believe ethereum prices will soon recover
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
It is not only ethereum that is having difficulties in the market but the majority of the coins. Downtrend is really a problem this year. The market value of most cryptos are now down for approximately 50% of their market value when the market last year is at its peak. There are possibility of recovery, so we should better be patient and hold .
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
September 04, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
All people understood,that this the still shit. Which is centralized, so also in addition depends on the ICO market and new projects.
Activity: 291
September 03, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
I think ETH is being adjusted, because I'm sure if the ETH price increase at $ 300 then the ETH price will continue to increase but if the ETH price drops to $ 270 then the ETH price will be difficult to increase.
Activity: 71
September 03, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

It is just not having a good price right now. That is all. Still a decent coin.
For me, Ethereum is way better than bitcoin. I trade a lot of coin and send a lot of money using ethereum instead of bitcoin.
That fact that using gas + MEW is so flexible allows me to trade and send more money.
Activity: 41
September 03, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

This is a lesson for all of you, just because this coin is very popular and is now ranked second under bitcoin, it does not mean it will always be stable, it will fall too. If you know about how the candlestick moves, it will make you understand why it happened. All investments will experience market correction to balance market conditions.
Activity: 277
September 03, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
I think his fluctuation and his fall is quiet normal and just part of the deal. ETH won`t die but is here to stay.  I see falls as great opportunities to buy and make more profit. Enjoy the ride.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:40:53 PM
The ethereum goes slowly to the appointed price. I think that it will not take long. And that by the end of the year you can expect a price return of $ 500.
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 03, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
I've always liked this coin, but in the last few months the situation has changed and the price of ETH has fallen dramatically. I am worried about this situation, because this can reduce investors' interest in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: