Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 14. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 08:51:07 PM
bitcoin hopefully survive until Judgment  Grin
haha lol it's too much. I think bitcoin can survive if there are many people who use bitcoin. see bitcoin growing number of users, I think bitcoin it will last very long

Yeah bitcoin will survive for sure irrespective of the challenges that it is facing at a moment, bitcoin will prove all its critics wrong and would shine like a star in future, I have a strong feeling  that the value of bitcoin would be much more higher then we have expected.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 08:02:59 PM
haha lol it's too much. I think bitcoin can survive if there are many people who use bitcoin. see bitcoin growing number of users, I think bitcoin it will last very long
Activity: 574
February 01, 2016, 07:58:25 PM
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

There is no reason it to disappear like lots of payment processor disappear like liberty as bitcoin is more than payment processor only. It is a technology and technology never dies, however we can't predict what will be the value of bitcoin after 10 years.

10 years in the future, it might be more beautiful
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2016, 11:24:56 AM

There is no reason it to disappear like lots of payment processor disappear like liberty as bitcoin is more than payment processor only. It is a technology and technology never dies, however we can't predict what will be the value of bitcoin after 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 26, 2016, 11:16:24 AM
first of all, i doubt if bitcoin would ever disappear, surely not in ten years.

besides bitcoin's legacy will always remain as the first biggest cryptocurrency in the history to revolutionize the financial world as we knew it.

also bitcoin would either change to match the needs of the future or some similar project would replace it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 26, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
I don't think bitcoin will disappear in the next 10 years because bitcoin is still be able to mined. As long as bitcoin is still be able to mined, bitcoin will not disappear because there will be people who mine it even though it's not very valuable like now. But bitcoin will disappear if there is one person who own all of the bitcoin and he decide to hold them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 26, 2016, 11:06:33 AM
If bitcoin disappear that means an alt coin was able to catch the eye of the investors. Sure there are a lot of better alt coins out there, but they need financial backers to get out of their confines.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 26, 2016, 11:03:00 AM
if bitcoin dissapear,i am sure other crypto will appear,or maybe in this world will come new technology replace crypto currency,i dont know what it is,but i hope bitcoin can survive more than 10 years later.
Activity: 574
January 26, 2016, 07:16:10 AM
Activity: 532
January 25, 2016, 11:39:47 PM
I think the presence of new competitors more sophisticated and better than with bitcoin, will make people switch from bitcoin, and bitcoin might be unused and disappear
because there is no improvement of his own bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 24, 2016, 04:42:45 PM
i would be a different person then, i wouldnt spend that much time with bitcoins and i would have more time for other hobbies and work, though that wouldnt be a good thing to be honest

People won't trust alternate technology that develop to that of bitcoin. Somehow soon they will start investing in gold or properties. Feels to be wasting much time without any use over the past years
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 24, 2016, 03:24:57 PM

I don't see how it could "disappear".
The chances are extremely low - for this to happen, EVERY bitcoin wallet program would have to disappear. That includes copies on USBs, other storage devices, and offline copies. Then all the websites related to it would have to be deleted. The chance of this happening is extremely low.
Activity: 224
January 24, 2016, 03:17:43 PM
i would be a different person then, i wouldnt spend that much time with bitcoins and i would have more time for other hobbies and work, though that wouldnt be a good thing to be honest
Activity: 238
January 24, 2016, 02:14:55 PM
honestly i dont think that anything too bad would happen we would only lose an opportunity to change our money that we have right now to another currency that is not regulated at all
Activity: 742
January 24, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
As more and more investors keep investing daily with the Bitcoin's developing projects like mining and trading and so on, honestly i don't think that this powerful crypto currency will disappear , at least within the near future
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
January 24, 2016, 01:16:06 PM
Honestly i dont think this will happen
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 24, 2016, 11:06:26 AM
People try to create altcoin & said it's much more better than bitcoin, but most of those altcoin will fail because it's still based on bitcoin.
Bitcoin is decentralized, so if bitcoin dissapear, it means something more serious could happen before bitcoin dissapeared.

But, i think it won't happen even bitcoin price crashed below $1.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
January 24, 2016, 12:10:23 PM
People try to create altcoin & said it's much more better than bitcoin, but most of those altcoin will fail because it's still based on bitcoin.
Bitcoin is decentralized, so if bitcoin dissapear, it means something more serious could happen before bitcoin dissapeared.

But, i think it won't happen even bitcoin price crashed below $1.

I could not foresee anything better than bitcoin ecosystem in near future. It may occur when human can travel to other planets, I mean the most advanced science era. But bitcoin will evolve to adopt anything.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 24, 2016, 10:33:11 AM
I doubt it will disappear. Let's remember that all coins will be mined in 100 years from now so it will be here for a long time to stay. This was a very well thought thing to do by Satoshi.
Yes, Satoshi's idea of this digital and cryptography based currency does not reside on a single computer. So, no force will disturb it. And as OP is talking about after 10 years, then there will be laws made for them, so it will be not easy for it to disappear.
120 years until all BTC is mined - I don't think there is a motiv to worry. Especially if you consider that as time goes and BTC will be harder to mine it's price will grow.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
January 24, 2016, 09:42:00 AM

What a stupid question, "it will be gone and wont be worth anything then will it"  wise up
Pages:
Jump to: