Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 11. (Read 13701 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

Should that truly happen, it truly happened.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

plain and simple the bitcoin community will disappear continuously and will be no more. but to be honest if ever bitcoin
dissappear bitcoin will still be remembered as the first most successful cryptocurrency in the world.
True. Bitcoin is byfar the first most successful cryptocurrency. However bitcoins would probably not disappear within 10 years. There are many people and even businesses who rely on bitcoin itself. There would be a rush to sell bitcoins as it goes down value and the virtual economy will be in chaos.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I doubt bitcoin will ever disappear from the industry. Even though bitcoin disappears, there are lots of alternative coins in crypto-currency. Bitcoin is the most used bitcoin so it will have a really big factor on the price of alt coins. The coin that will replace bitcoin will surely have the same price as bitcoin in no time.
what if all participate cryptocurrency be unused? if bitcoin becomes dead and missing would be a lot of people have had losses and you know bitcoin like mother of many altcoin. if bitocin die it will make the trust a lot of people to cryptocurrency will come to be dead also

I don't think bitcoin can ever disappear as it is gaining more and more popularity and it will be more powerful in future too, so I don't see bitcoin going anywhere in coming years.

Yeah bitcoin wont be disappearing and will just continue to grow more and people will use it more because it make life easy for them.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
I doubt bitcoin will ever disappear from the industry. Even though bitcoin disappears, there are lots of alternative coins in crypto-currency. Bitcoin is the most used bitcoin so it will have a really big factor on the price of alt coins. The coin that will replace bitcoin will surely have the same price as bitcoin in no time.
what if all participate cryptocurrency be unused? if bitcoin becomes dead and missing would be a lot of people have had losses and you know bitcoin like mother of many altcoin. if bitocin die it will make the trust a lot of people to cryptocurrency will come to be dead also

I don't think bitcoin can ever disappear as it is gaining more and more popularity and it will be more powerful in future too, so I don't see bitcoin going anywhere in coming years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Other says other altcoin will step such as etc. But I think that wont happen coz im sure many will lose faith in crypto currency.

Yes and people will think twice before investing into any crypto if bitcoin disappears as all of us have invested our money into it and if it happens we gonna go through massive loss.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Other says other altcoin will step such as etc. But I think that wont happen coz im sure many will lose faith in crypto currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
may be very many people who lack the extra money if bitcoin disappeared today, and he referred us. at this point I very often get extra money from bitcoin, in fact it has become a habit of mine to make money from bitcoin, I think would be very hard for me if bitcoin disappear, I hope it will never happen

The users of bitcoin will be devastated if bitcoin would disappear,the bitcoin has help us in so many ways and has been making us money like in trading so if bitcoin would disappear users will be sad.
Activity: 570
well i think this is imposible, and i also think if bitcoin  stop also internet will stop                                         
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how do you guys come up with these strange things that might happen?

do you watch a lot of scifi movies?

Well anything is possible to happen in the future so even in scifi movies we are close to having those.
If bitcoin disappear then a lot of people will be in huge lose of money and will have to secure them selves before that would happen.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
how do you guys come up with these strange things that might happen?

do you watch a lot of scifi movies?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
may be very many people who lack the extra money if bitcoin disappeared today, and he referred us. at this point I very often get extra money from bitcoin, in fact it has become a habit of mine to make money from bitcoin, I think would be very hard for me if bitcoin disappear, I hope it will never happen
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I'm sure bitcoin will still stand strong in future.
Bitcoin has bright future as cryptocurrency , because of it many developers created alt coins.
But, if bitcoin disappear maybe other alt coins will replace bitcoin's place.
Right now Litecoin is seen as a backup coin for Bitcoin. But I think many of the Litecoin believers have been walking over to Ethereum now.

Maybe by the time that Bitcoin gets replaced by something else that another altcoin has taken over the entire crypto scene. But I am glad nothing will happen to Bitcoin as it is becoming more popular by the year.

Me to i dont believe bitcoin will dissappear because for many years it proves its strength and price keep rising yearly and for this halving event coming another milestone and another success for bitcoin. But if it happens bitcoin will dissappear i think i will find another crypto option like ethereum let see by that if we can earn like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Bitcoin has bright future as cryptocurrency , because of it many developers created alt coins.
Right now Litecoin is seen as a backup coin for Bitcoin. But I think many of the Litecoin believers have been walking over to Ethereum now.

Maybe by the time that Bitcoin gets replaced by something else that another altcoin has taken over the entire crypto scene. But I am glad nothing will happen to Bitcoin as it is becoming more popular by the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104

plain and simple the bitcoin community will disappear continuously and will be no more. but to be honest if ever bitcoin
dissappear bitcoin will still be remembered as the first most successful cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
From my point of view, if in 10 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly. As the result the people will not wondered .

Disagreed, if in 10 years time bitcoin gets disappeared now itself it could have started to fade off. But in reality bitcoin is getting more strong than before which describes that it won't disappear soon.
I think bitcoin is not just a phenomenon that occurs only momentarily. bitcoin continue to grow on all sides This proves that many people believe in bitcoin. lets see in 10 years to come dude

Yes bitcoin will still remain in more and more years to come this project that satoshi invented was the answer to the banks not giving us enough security when they go bankrupt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
From my point of view, if in 10 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly. As the result the people will not wondered .

Disagreed, if in 10 years time bitcoin gets disappeared now itself it could have started to fade off. But in reality bitcoin is getting more strong than before which describes that it won't disappear soon.
I think bitcoin is not just a phenomenon that occurs only momentarily. bitcoin continue to grow on all sides This proves that many people believe in bitcoin. lets see in 10 years to come dude
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Yea until and unless government banned bitcoin in all countries then it's start to disappear but now we don't need to think about it because now only it started to become very popular in all countries still there lot of people they don't know what is bitcoin in all places so it need lot of time to reach every one in all countries till that bitcoin is safe and price also stable and it will increase too so for this generation no worry about bitcoin disappear. 
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Pages:
Jump to: