Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 12. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
From my point of view, if in 10 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly. As the result the people will not wondered .

Probably true, if bitcoin would disappear, it will be slowly, and not drastic, it could only happen fast if governments would ban it, but, if ever no government involvement in its disappearance, I think bitcoin will always be remember each time we use new altcoins..

Yeah i agree if government banned bitcoin it will slowly disseapear beacuse the user and investors will worried about their money and sell it. And hoping that time will never happen but once gone theirs another replacement to that many will find another alternative for their self and find their ways to earn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
Remember there are so many alternative coins to switch to. Wink If bitcoin will disappear, I'll try Decred.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
From my point of view, if in 10 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly. As the result the people will not wondered .

Probably true, if bitcoin would disappear, it will be slowly, and not drastic, it could only happen fast if governments would ban it, but, if ever no government involvement in its disappearance, I think bitcoin will always be remember each time we use new altcoins..
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Well, my opinion for this is that many people will lose its living as they only earn it through bitcoin. Many families who do signature campaign to earn to buy foods to eat will be hungry. I hope this will not happen and I think it will not happen since million of people is already using this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
dont worry about this problem, Bitcoin never disappeared
totally agree with you for the internet can still be used bitcoin will continue to live and will continue to evolve as time passes. and of course users will increase
then bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to die
Activity: 672
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I doubt bitcoin will ever disappear from the industry. Even though bitcoin disappears, there are lots of alternative coins in crypto-currency. Bitcoin is the most used bitcoin so it will have a really big factor on the price of alt coins. The coin that will replace bitcoin will surely have the same price as bitcoin in no time.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yeah sure the bitcoin users won't reject bitcoin in any situation. We have to worry that still there are many people not aware of bitcoin, the current bitcoin users are very few. So in future if user adoption is less bitcoin may suffer.
Activity: 711
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It is not a sensible question, bitcoin now has took its place in the field of finance and the people all over the world have some assets as bitcoin, so no one will think about to disappear it, and very less people who know bitcoin better and do not support it, so that less amount of people are unable to harm it.

Nice reply, Bitcoin is now in the hand of people and everyone has invested their wealth in it, and no one want to lose their wealth , so how people will reject to accept it? They know well if they rejected bitcoin of others then his/her bitcoin will also be worthless.

What you think how many of  people have invested in bitcoin so far? We still have least users of bitcoin and that is not a good sign, if bitcoin will loose its value then it will also loose its customers.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
It is not a sensible question, bitcoin now has took its place in the field of finance and the people all over the world have some assets as bitcoin, so no one will think about to disappear it, and very less people who know bitcoin better and do not support it, so that less amount of people are unable to harm it.

Nice reply, Bitcoin is now in the hand of people and everyone has invested their wealth in it, and no one want to lose their wealth , so how people will reject to accept it? They know well if they rejected bitcoin of others then his/her bitcoin will also be worthless.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

First if all, i din't think that bitcoin will die anytime soon, atleast not it next 10 years because it is way too popula to die now

And even somehow it would happend, i think people would change to litecoin for example, or any other coin, like etherium
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

I think that is now virtually impossible ... because too much money in it ... I think in 10 years, a bitcoin already have $ 5,000 worth
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
If bitcoin will dissappear then just a normal day. People will move to other altcoin that erase the popularity of bitcoin. But the question here is how bitcoin will dissapear. The response will vary depending on the reason why it's gone.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Well, we have seen that Bitcoin fills a need and a gap for financial freedom. If Bitcoin will disappear, then there will be developed new decentralized cryptographic payment solution. As long as the fiat money system fails like it does, there will always be a need for alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
If Bitcoin disappears something else will fill the vacant spot that is how the world works. Probably Bitcoin will be superseded by another more successful crypto coin or something entirely different maybe another revolutionary payment method. As we can't get rid of the banking system completely there will always be people trying to develop new decentralized monetary systems.
Activity: 742
I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear sooner or later, it's already used by a huge community online and become the first preferred currency online for many people worldwide, and also it's growing up daily
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =

i can't predict when this is gonna happen,but we relize that bitcoin will not exist forever,and if bitcoin disappear,i think we all will really missing it,the only one cryptocurrency that give us so many profit and good experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520

i don't think bitcoin will disappear even for next 15 years bitcoin will still alive but if bitcoin really disappear i guess nothing we can do for that just leave it but people will be know bitcoin as the big digital currency on the world ever
If the halving goes as we expect it, there is almost a guarantee that it will be around for the next 15 years, but the next halving or two are kind of the make it or break it stage for Bitcoin. Either it gets a fairly large amount of value, or we see it slowly start to collapse back to obscurity.
Pages:
Jump to: