Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 10. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
if someday bitcoin will disappear then bitcoin will disappeared i provably cry or something like i want to bomb the whole world 😂😂

Lol if BTC disappeared, I would bet every penny I have you would cry and not bomb the world  Grin You could not get the finances for such a job.

Orginal post, I'd do what I always do. BTC does not play that bigger part of my life for it to effect it in anyway should it disappear, not that it will.
You're right. If you want not to cry someday, then don't just depend on bitcoin. Find any stable job right now so tha if bitcoin will disappear you will not regret. There is so much alternative to earn besides bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
if someday bitcoin will disappear then bitcoin will disappeared i provably cry or something like i want to bomb the whole world 😂😂

Lol if BTC disappeared, I would bet every penny I have you would cry and not bomb the world  Grin You could not get the finances for such a job.

Orginal post, I'd do what I always do. BTC does not play that bigger part of my life for it to effect it in anyway should it disappear, not that it will.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

it would never happen because tons of people are holding bitcoin as a form of value. its like asking what if tommorow money was worthless. aslong as people think it has value, it has value.
i guess you are right to be honest and the price of the bitcoin will surely not drop at all because i believe that it is the best currency that has ever been invented and that it will be strong in the future

though if bitcoinw would disappear in my opinion there wouldnt be any bigger changes as a lot of people dont even know what bitcoins are and how to use it
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

it would never happen because tons of people are holding bitcoin as a form of value. its like asking what if tommorow money was worthless. aslong as people think it has value, it has value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Bitcoin never will disappear, my friend, because even in the worst scenarios, when the bitcoin price drops again towards the $0.01 level, there will always be romantic bitcoin holders that will keep their bitcoins as a sign of their fidelity to an idealistic project that never accomplished their Utopian goals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
That will never happen. Many people did say this. BItcoin has been dying many times by some here, but is still alive.
Bitcoin is there and will always be there.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
how do you guys come up with these strange things that might happen?

do you watch a lot of scifi movies?

Well anything is possible to happen in the future so even in scifi movies we are close to having those.
If bitcoin disappear then a lot of people will be in huge lose of money and will have to secure them selves before that would happen.
But I don’t thing that before it happen its users find a time to secure themselves, as if it was going to happen then only in a war, if a war happen and the internet technology destroyed then there is  achance that bitcoin disappear.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If bitcoin disappear then I will invest my money in gold  Grin but I don't think that bitcoin will disappear very soon it will survive for a long term.
I don't think about any alternative solution because I strongly believe that bitcoin will never disappear even we the users disappear, it will be alive long long years and decades.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin disappear then I will invest my money in gold  Grin but I don't think that bitcoin will disappear very soon it will survive for a long term.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
that will not gonna happen bitcoin is life (in bitcoin we trust) but thats possible in 10years but my instinct says that bitcoin is for life bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do And many of us will lose earning by bitcoin although if that will happen i will surely find another alternatives to earn online and try to move on
Activity: 630
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

next ten years is long time,its possible if on that time bitcoin would be disappear,and i'm sure so many people here gonna miss bitcoin,or maybe some expert will try to make other crypto like bitcoin,maybe bitcoin 2.0

it's not possible that bitcoin will disappear except the internet is gone. If there's no one using bitcoin, then there will be another great cryptocurrency that could compete with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =

next ten years is long time,its possible if on that time bitcoin would be disappear,and i'm sure so many people here gonna miss bitcoin,or maybe some expert will try to make other crypto like bitcoin,maybe bitcoin 2.0
Activity: 363
I fear, bitcoin prices can be very cheap, it is very detrimental to us all  Angry

If bitcoin dissapear over 7 billion of the market cap will dissapear. That's a lot of money.So no I
don't think this will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
The biggest problem with bitcoin price and adoption is because people are not aware how resilient bitcoin is.
It is not gonna disappear over a night because some bad news happened. For bitcoin to vanish we would have to see some global campaign against bitcoin nothing less isn't gonna take it down.

The media has been having an anti Bitcoin campaign since a very long time, and Bitcoin is still here.... That says enough. The only way to make Bitcoin go away is to shut down the world power and the entire internet. Otherwise nothing will happen.

that is right, there has been a lot of bad media about bitcoin as long as i can remember but that is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin is not as popular as it should be (although there are other reasons) i think this in addition to all the FUD they spread are the biggest reasons.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I fear, bitcoin prices can be very cheap, it is very detrimental to us all  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
The biggest problem with bitcoin price and adoption is because people are not aware how resilient bitcoin is.
It is not gonna disappear over a night because some bad news happened. For bitcoin to vanish we would have to see some global campaign against bitcoin nothing less isn't gonna take it down.

The media has been having an anti Bitcoin campaign since a very long time, and Bitcoin is still here.... That says enough. The only way to make Bitcoin go away is to shut down the world power and the entire internet. Otherwise nothing will happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
well i think this is imposible, and i also think if bitcoin  stop also internet will stop                                        

The existence of internet is not relying with bitcoin. Note that long time ago, even if there's no bitcoin yet, there's already an internet connection in most countries. I think what you mean is that if bitcoin disappears, the internet will explode from all the news, memes, and rants of the bitcoin community.

Just an FYI though, the existence of bitcoin is the one relying on the existence of the internet. If there's no internet, then bitcoin will also vanish.

I would drown me in dirty lake , because no reson too live .

Is that how much bitcoin means to you? Drowning yourself just because bitcoin disappears, huh. Roll Eyes What a joke Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If bitcoin would disappear or collapse in the next ten years then most people who have invested a large amount of money into bitcoin will be really mad for losing so much money.
But i dont think that it will happen in 10 years because we are growing steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: