Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 5. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
What is happening now is what happens in normal market. Prices go up and prices go down but in this case people do more of panic sale and the market keep getting worse maybe their thinking is that crypto is just going to go away I don't understand..  But people should just hold and market will be back to normal
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 28, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
Altcoins are somehow green today, maybe we will see some recovery in the december, and with that momentum we will start fresh to 2019, even earning some money could be possible:)
I also think that in December the market will grow. Recently, there have been very strong manipulations on the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 28, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
Altcoins are somehow green today, maybe we will see some recovery in the december, and with that momentum we will start fresh to 2019, even earning some money could be possible:)
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
yes all coins affected , not just bitcoin. in my opinion maybe the market will continue like this until the end of 2018, and of course we all hope the market will recover soon. hopefully in early 2019 will bring good news
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Sometimes i want to know about the market what happens and what will happens next. Sometimes i think like that, some people joke us and they play with us. I am looking the graphs weird things happened last two year. I think market situation is dream for a new buyers.
Activity: 854
November 28, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
We know that today, the market has experienced a very shallow decline compared to the achievement of values ​​at the beginning of the year. For recovery, I think it will take a long time too. But crypto often gives surprises, and he is also able to improve significantly, it could be that crypto suddenly increased in the near future. From the decline in market prices, it provides a greater opportunity to get various valuable coins at very cheap prices. Don't miss this opportunity by just staying silent waiting for market developments.

It is likely that the reversal will be very rapid and unexpected, so that people do not have time to buy back at the lowest prices. Most will have to run for the departing train and jump into it on the go. Personally, I do not want to be on their list.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 27, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

All markets are down and nobody knows when the turnaround comes but everybody has this feeling that it should come soon. The year is almost coming to an end but no bulls yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
Because of the many predictions, the market should return to 2019, but how not to twist, you have to be patient and wait. Difficulties - this time will be, the market will be restored, who will tolerate, will grow in the financial sphere. The main thing is not to lose patience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
The market is currently experiencing a harsh winter, we are more uneasy in the bear market, and there will be more people selling the coins in their hands, and this will lead to further decline in the market.
This kind of thing happens not only in the crypto market, but also in any kind of investment market.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
I think that those very institutional guys who keep generating the FUD about crypto in MSM, while at the same time buying crypto OTC.
Activity: 126
November 26, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
Of course the market fell, but it is certainly an opportunity for those who wanted to buy coins at low prices as it was a year ago , but at the end of next year the market will recover
Of course , it is very difficult to predict, but I think that now the cryptocurrency is more popular and the correction will take much less time than everyone is waiting for
Activity: 266
November 26, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Of course the market fell, but it is certainly an opportunity for those who wanted to buy coins at low prices as it was a year ago , but at the end of next year the market will recover
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 26, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
I think that now after such a crushing and prolonged fall of the market, the next phase, which will lead to its gradual recovery, will last from twelve months to two or three years. I am very sorry for those who believe that this can happen much faster.
Right now market is experiencing a long period of time declining or dumping, and I think many people have thinking if they continue to wait and believe to it. If market is continuously dumping for sure the people who believe to it will lead to a gradually decreased. I hope for the gradually pumping of the market because if the market continues to fall many people become have doubt to it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
I think that now after such a crushing and prolonged fall of the market, the next phase, which will lead to its gradual recovery, will last from twelve months to two or three years. I am very sorry for those who believe that this can happen much faster.
Activity: 728
November 26, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
We know that today, the market has experienced a very shallow decline compared to the achievement of values ​​at the beginning of the year. For recovery, I think it will take a long time too. But crypto often gives surprises, and he is also able to improve significantly, it could be that crypto suddenly increased in the near future. From the decline in market prices, it provides a greater opportunity to get various valuable coins at very cheap prices. Don't miss this opportunity by just staying silent waiting for market developments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
i think that, it's predicts is so difficult. we are don't know what can do in future. because day by day market prices continue low. my opinion btc, eth looking stable market prices. we are hoped that again can rise. faithfully that soon we can see bright future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
I have always said here that the market will keep going down until news like ETF approval happens, since the beginning of this, the space is losing more investors, so more investors is needed in the space to make things go up.

The market is declining and growing at the request of a small number of large exchanges as well as owners of large amounts of bitcoins. They manipulate the market as they want. And people believe and listen to the reason voiced in the news)
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
This will last until December. Since January, the price should start rising again and the market should stabilize
Activity: 658
November 26, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
I shield that the market this year will not be restored. But the fact that the market began to fall quickly, I see, plus where the growth there is awakening. It seems to me that by the end of 2019 the market will rise much more than 2017-2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
I have always said here that the market will keep going down until news like ETF approval happens, since the beginning of this, the space is losing more investors, so more investors is needed in the space to make things go up.
Pages:
Jump to: