Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 16. (Read 6111 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:52:38 PM
The market is falling again and again another catastrophe .. when will this price fusion stop? I have been waiting for growth for half a year, but the market continues to fall and there is no end to this process.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:42:55 AM
Arun Jaitley, the Indian finance minister, has said it will do everything possible to end the use of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies in the country. Investors in virtual currency selling off Indian news may tighten control over currency manipulation concerns on some of the major currencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 08, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
the price of today's market has fallen sharply as well as the altcoin and bitcoin eth that the price is $ 280 the price is falling even more so long as the altcoin prices on the market will rise and I think that many investors and holders We are crying because they have lost a lot of money in their coin holders can do nothing but wait for the price increases of our holdings to recover from losses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 08, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
If you believe in crypto you shouldn't be scared off by 10-20% dips.

It's not a 10-20%, it's a 70-80%. Fuck off fucking scammer
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
September 08, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
At the moment, everyone is waiting for the approval of ETF applications! If they are approved before September 30, then the market is likely to unfold, and if not, then wait for 2019!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
If you believe in crypto you shouldn't be scared off by 10-20% dips.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

I am also looking for the answer if this question. This is too much for a price correction of even a dump. We are not expecting this one to reach up to this point where in the price is more than 4 times lower from its peak price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 08, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

what would you do if i told you tht this will last forever?So stop asking because no one really knows what will be the future prices and what is the future of market,this will end tomorrow or might continue till end of year

The crypto money market went way too much red tape this year. The market was constantly rising last year.

The price of many coins has always risen. As the market grew, the risks grew. As the tokens multiplied, it was difficult to make money.

In the crypto money world it is necessary to make the right move at the right time.
what?Do you understand what you mean here?Because I don’t lol.next time that you want to help,make sure that you really know what you are saying .

I think your estimate is wrong today. Precisely in the beginning of September the coin market began to improve, including Bitcoin at this time. If you look closely at Coinmarketcap, the price of Bitcoin continues to rise every day. This is a good sign for us to continue to survive in Crypto, especially surviving in Bitcoin.

Do you have your own market capitalization?Because yours are different from what is in the CMC now,bitcoin falls $1,000 three days ago and until now bitcoin is in red marks
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
It will take months for the market to recover from this year's drop. We need to be calm and patient. It's a good time to keep investing if you have extra cash.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
The crypto money market went way too much red tape this year. The market was constantly rising last year.

The price of many coins has always risen. As the market grew, the risks grew. As the tokens multiplied, it was difficult to make money.

In the crypto money world it is necessary to make the right move at the right time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 08, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

I really don't know what is happening. Currently the ETH is the only one that is RED but the other coins is green. Maybe the whales is playing around the price atm.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
I think your estimate is wrong today. Precisely in the beginning of September the coin market began to improve, including Bitcoin at this time. If you look closely at Coinmarketcap, the price of Bitcoin continues to rise every day. This is a good sign for us to continue to survive in Crypto, especially surviving in Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 07, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

You can last until the end of January early 2019. Try to look at the bitcoin chart for this 1 year period. bitcoin is on the sideaway line, there is no certainty that it will be pumped or dumped. but if you look at the current market capitalization bitcoin is an asset worth investing in. Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 07, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

I think this is related to some of excesses that have emerged in the world government, world financial policies, waiting for the decisions of the hanging ETF, making most of the coin holders to worry about the sustainability of the crypto in the future. but in fact this has nothing to do with crypto's own development, because the steps are different
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
Basically investors are not investing in altcoins rather they are moving towards btc. Again scamming and hacking are also reasons for market crash.
Activity: 378
September 06, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
I heard it was because people were interested in btc elf. That's why they sell btc, eth to invest in it. If it was true, what made the coin so hot?
Activity: 153
September 06, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
The most joyful individuals are the individuals who did not put resources into it in the winter, and got to know the digital money as of late! Since they presently have the chance to put resources into the digital money at the least conceivable costs. The market fell since SEC had delayed its talk about Bitcoin and cryptographic money on September 30. We have to sit tight for the finish of September and if SEC reveals to us an uplifting news about digital currency than the market will become in particular.
Activity: 170
September 06, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
To be sure the value drop happens it's been sufficiently long and absolutely very aggravating numerous speculators. until the point when will this happen it will be very hard to foresee the result. in any case, now you can see the reasonable crypto is beginning various get and additionally the help of numerous individuals. Hence on the off chance that you need to hold up I figure the outcomes will be incredible. I trust that every one of the general population in this gathering have indistinguishable perspectives available from I do, that is, I trust that the cryptographic money market will rise quickly and the future improvement will be great.
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
The market once again went down, and many analysts say that the reason for such a strong fall is the active sale of ETH on the stock exchange. Most of all ETH has fallen in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 05, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

We don't know how much longer will have to wait, but I am sure that the market will soon recover. In a few months, it also has decreased the value of Bitcoin sale price and this also affects the Ethereum and all Altcoin. Altcoin is like connected automatically with Bitcoin. So whatever happens in the Bitcoin will effect with the growth of Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: