Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 20. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
The price of the market is declining from the previous months, but it takes time to rise again, like this month, the price is rising again and waiting to reach the highest market price, such as the saying "patience-virtue" do not panic if the market price again decreases.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:55:23 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
Today I read the forecast of one analyst who predicted the fall of the crypto-currency market and bitcoin in particular until next summer! I'm afraid of such predictions!
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
for me, so the market is waiting for market regulation, then the investment of big money in this sphere will go!
Activity: 119
August 30, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
the prices on the declining market are commonplace we see, we must be patient so as not to experience losses. takes time for the market to recover
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
I think that the market will begin to recover in mid-or late September. This year will not be profitable, as many people who bought the coins at the peak of last year, most likely before the end of this year will see that their coins are cheaper than they bought them.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
This year market is in downtrend & making a bad year. We have to be patient & believe that market will recover soon & bull will ran.
Activity: 118
August 30, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

The market will be back in due time.  I would say we are about to see a reversal in the next 30 days or we will have to wait till mid to end of 2019.  It's not much of a wait but it will require one to be patient and not be shaken out. 
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Currently there are some some signs of the recovery and we can see rise for most of crypto. But market is still down actually, no one could predict ETH lower 300$
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 05:49:13 AM
Too much fear in the market wich is understandable. Caused by the bear market wich caused a 90 percent drop for most coins.

Its not a easy game to bring this trust back inside the market, every short dump makes people to panic sell. But you should realize a btc drop of 100 dollar is less then 2 percent, it looks like a big ‘bart’ on the chart but in reality its not that much.
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
I think the market is recovering but at a very slow pace compare to the total bloodshed experienced in few months back.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
Market is recovering gradually, I am sure this last quarter will favour us all. Let endavour to hold our coin little more. For what so ever that have starting must surely have end
Activity: 21
August 29, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
a decline in prices on the market is not the usual thing. You can see the market is recovering now
Activity: 32
August 29, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
The market has already approached the chronological point of purchase. When everyone in a panic is selling, a reasonable investor will buy from the ruined everything in a cheap way. I can not understand why they sell at these low prices. My opinion does not need to sell, but keep my altcoyins.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
Today everything is green again! As if the market began to revive)) The most difficult at such moments is the understanding that the global decline will continue anyway and that this is just a temporary increase in prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 05:51:22 AM
There are various indications and information that is responsible for the drop in the value of cryptocurrency. One of the information, could be the impact of the extention announced by SEC for the ETF meeting which was shifted to next year February. I guess it could also be linked to the existence of manipulators in the cryptocurrency space. Most important regulation from different part of county
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
the patience that we really need when the market conditions are like today. I am sure that from the end of this year market conditions will recover and the prices of other Bitcoin and Altcoins will also increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 27, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
No one can guess what the market is in trouble, mostly we try to be patient.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
When the market is unstable like this I only care about the price and the symbol of Bitcoin. Bitcoin's current trend pattern includes rising troughs, which is a sign of an uptrend. However, it has not surpassed the 6900 area, which has strong sales force before. Therefore, there is a possibility that at this 6900, there is sell-off force occurs.
Activity: 30
August 27, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
Stagnation in the electronic money market last week was most likely because sellers took advantage of the opportunity to push prices down. This may attract investors and large organizations to enter the market in the coming days.
Activity: 116
August 27, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
I believe that the bear market will continue in 2018, the cryptocurrency market will not recover, and it will continue to fall, but I think this is only a major rectification of the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market will soon recover. We only need to wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: