Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 17. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
We may not see a full recovery of the market this year to its former all-time highs but the bull market will more likely start towards the end of the year
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
The market has been growing for several days, so today's drop was expected. I think that soon the market will recover and go up again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
Well I think the market will fall before the end of this year, it is better to pull myself together and endure if you are in transactions and lost large interest
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
For 3 months there are such jumps or minus 20%. Probably on such small tales a good profit is made.
Activity: 133
September 05, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
I do not know what is happening now with the market, but it looks like manipulation. I'm a little scared of what's going on, but I still have faith that prices will rise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
At the moment, the market is actively going down. But we should not panic, because it's just manipulation. Most likely, whales want to buy your coins at a very cheap price.
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I hate those moments when the market goes down. Especially if I was hoping that it would go up. At the moment, bitcoin is falling and there is chaos and panic in the market.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
I think the drop on the market could last until the end of the year, or maybe earlier, as bitcoin and ethereum are becoming a bit stable these days.
September 05, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
The market is constantly changing. Yesterday there was good growth and I believed that the market is recovering, and today everything is red again and I am very upset.
Looking ahead, there is plenty to be positive about though. There’s lots of great fundamental news about the development of cryptocurrencies right now, but that’s going to take time to filter through and impact on price.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 05, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
when Bitcoin Diamonds is experiencing a price increase, bitcoin and ethereum have experienced a significant price decline. this is certainly very detrimental to the market where prices decline
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
I see it as an opportunity to buy, in few weeks time the market will definitely appreciate. Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 05, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
Since the beginning of the year, market conditions have deteriorated especially with the ETF's decision and many are waiting for a decision to disrupt the ecosystem at Crypto prices because everything can be designed and played, plus the panic that hits the market every time there is a small Bitcoin Correction, the FUD will continue until there is a positive FUD can increase the price of Bitcoin again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
Some may find the value of eth right now a torture but in some reason it's a good value to invest actually. There are some analysis made as to why eth's value is decreasing. You should check it out on https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2018-eth-price-may-touch-1221-usd-in-2018-updated-08-21-2018 . If you are planningto sell your coins thinking it will sink deeper then think twice. 2018 is said to be a good year of crypto, so let's wait and see as it booms.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
I don't know what is going on, but it certainly made me a little nervous and panic because of a tepid market is improving and all of a sudden now market slumped back.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
To be honest, I was very surprised by the fall of ethereum so low. I think that there are manipulations in the market and the price will not grow soon, but it will definitely happen. After all, if the price is specifically understated, then they do it to buy cryptocurrencies and then sell more expensive. We just need to hold on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
The market is constantly changing. Yesterday there was good growth and I believed that the market is recovering, and today everything is red again and I am very upset.
September 05, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

the market is down and difficult, this makes me stressful. I don't know if everyone can survive this situation. I don't think Crypto will survive.
Activity: 175
September 05, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Switch away from the coins that you feel will go bad. Coins like Stellar, Paragon and Cardano shall be stable till the end so go for them and keep investing here just in case you think the market is going low.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
We can hope that the price will rise soon. It just needs some time. After a few weeks maybe, the prices of the cryptos may rise.

Due to the market is going down and down right now, better to just wait until the price rise again. The bitcoin, ETH, dashcoin and other coins are getting down for now but I suggest to just wait because it will rise again for sure. It is just a natural phenomenon of crypto.
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
The market is declining this year. We can not know when it will end. It's all too bad.  I have been concerned about the development of the market for the past six months. But there are no conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: