Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 18. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
on the crypto foreign money market, this is a regular trend. The marketplace is mobile, consequently it's miles impossible to provide any forecasts. I assume there will soon be a bent to boom.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
September 04, 2018, 10:39:40 PM
The market seems like it's back to me.  it is very stable and solid above 7k.  I think this level will be the launch pad used to get us up to new highs.  They could pull some BS on the 30th with the ETF.  That is the only caveat. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 10:33:15 PM
The market goes down and down  and the value of coin is down.and this is the right time to buy token. market is facing a bad situation right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
Hopefully $5900 was the bottom of the bear market, things seem to be improving again lately, hoping to get above $10k again soon.

I think the cryptocurrency market is going to experience this catastrophe until next year. Investors and traders are just relying to ETF that I'm certain that will never get approved. Our only chance of rise up is giving a better user experience when using bitcoin especially.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Crypto currency market price facing big situation, bitcoin and altcoins are still decreasing. I dont know what happen next, its hard to predict if the price will rise up or continouosly drops.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Hopefully $5900 was the bottom of the bear market, things seem to be improving again lately, hoping to get above $10k again soon.

The market is facing a bad situation now, its almost end of the year but it still do not recover, I hope that before the year ends it will change for the better and our investments will all get a high profit.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:48:06 PM
I'm absolutely sure that the level of 5,900 dollars for 1 bitcoin will be very soon broken and the price will continue to decline further. To my regret, the downward trend will continue as a minimum until the next summer.
Activity: 297
September 04, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
The price on the market today is really falling sharply but this is already common in the trading world. This volatility will be a condition for the market to develop. So, people should not rush. Certainly the market will return blue in the near future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
We are seeing the usual decline in the market, which may continue for some time.
We will hope for an early restoration of the market.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
It can take a month more, and can take also year. Nothing surprising after the wild growth of the price last year, the fact that there is it normally now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
Crypto's current market conditions are indeed difficult to predict, but some time ago there was news about several exchange sites hacked by hackers, which makes investors panic sell, we hope there will be no negative news in the future, and of course the crypto market will rise again.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Now the market is descending movement, which happens in any market. There are such declines both in the stock market and in the forex market. Always after a sharp upward pulse occurs a correction. As we all know in the winter there was a sharp jump in the price of the crypto currency, and now there is a corrective movement.
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Seems to be improving the last couple of weeks. I doubt it will go below $6k again personally but have to wait and see.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
I don't know what caused the market to continue to decline. I can only hope that this condition will end quickly in the near future.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
Many people got worried about what happen in the market or when the price of btc and other coins will rise again, but for me we dont need to be worried  because the price is  uncertain and no one can control the price  of every coins, so its better to be calm and wait on what you are expecting price for what coins you have.
Activity: 17
September 04, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
Today I looked at what was happening in the market and was a little happy. Prices coins for a little bit start to grow up. If it continues this way, the market will soon spread its wings and everything will be fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
Nothing is happening yet, I think that the most important events that will have to start happening are around September 10, because at that time there will be news that will unfold the trend.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 04, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
prices on the market today are indeed experiencing a sharp decline, but like this is already common in the world of trade, there is an up or down I hope that the market price will recover soon, let's just wait
Actually I don't know what happened to the market but I feel so sad about it and of course like everyone here I am very affected to the huge downfall of prices of the market. It was indeed a huge lost of profit to every trader's, investors and users. But I am very much positive that it would recover from it's downfall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
There is no stability on the market, and it is connected with the fact that everyone is waiting for news on the ETF, which should give an upward impulse, the question is where this will happen. Now there are no sellers as such, but everything can change dramatically in the case of transfer of the solution
Many have high hopes for September 30 because of the decision on ETF, but it can again be postponed. Let's hope that if  it will so it will not greatly affect the market and it will not begin to fall much.
Pages:
Jump to: