Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 21. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Dear friend,
Yeah, the coin market have some change in the recent day. That is right, BTC is a bit stable, but ETH and some others are go lite down. I think that maybe a normal status of the coin market. We should wait and follow more detail.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
I think we're at the end of the downward trend. Ethereum has completed the correction and will now go back to ascension.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 03:12:51 AM
A few months will still be quiet, however, there will be a market explosion
Activity: 99
August 27, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
Bitcoin has fallen so much, then other coins must have to fall. Every big drop will cause everyone to panic. This is also a normal phenomenon. As long as we don’t have those shitcoins in hand, I think there is still Hope, maybe there will be a bull market at the end of the year or next year. Isn’t the 2017 bull market started in October?
Activity: 220
August 27, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
There are so many coins that fall in price and many suffer losses. For me this is the right time to buy some tokens and coins waiting for the bull run. I know something big will happen soon and the market will recover.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:18:14 AM
The decline in the cryptocurrency market is very normal. This is just a major rectification of the cryptocurrency market. The bear market will soon pass. I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to survive. We just have to wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market. These are worthwhile.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 02:15:52 AM
The market has dropped significantly in all the coins. Last year we saw a very good market condition. But this year it is a totally different story. The market is still going down.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 02:05:21 AM
How long will this take to survive?

I will continue to survive at any time with cryptocurrency, because I have been out of my office working for cryptocurrency.

I know that the potential for cryptocurrency can become Youtuber, Blogger and can become a local escrow.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 02:43:49 PM
I Some Banking Elite are Hijacking the Crypto field at this moment. , And the Rise And Fall of Prices is due to Many Factors and the biggest is the News about The Legality of BTC, Only That in this Case and Presently, The falling day in terms of price Seem to Stretch more than the days Price will rise. Ability to hold on to the Coins and Bank in at the Right time is key. 
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
The market turned into a buyers dream.  Imagine these prices a year ago.  you would have done anything to buy at these prices.  And now most are freaking out and running scared for the door.  I'm holding.  I'm also switching Bitcoin into Alts very slowly as each 50 billion is subtracted from the market cap.  

Any invention and innovation, before being accepted by investors, must undergo a practicality test, a test of time for resistance to different stress situations arising in the course of their use in practice.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
This year's cryptocurrency is like losing trust from the public, many people are pessimistic about cryptocurrency or even many people who have suffered losses. Sometimes I think cyprocurrency won't last longer, but hopefully bitcoin will still be able to fight the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
nothing special with the market does not happen, after the rapid growth, I would ccall it "pump, now there is a correction, I would call it a rollback to the initial prices...
Activity: 264
August 23, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Something terrible happens to the market at the current time, many people disapointed. People who bring me to crypto now are quitting from it... I hope everything will be fine and we will see BTC back to 20K$
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
It seems to me that the market began to slowly recover. Because I started to see green areas. I think that this trend will continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
August 23, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
why look for the answer in the obvious!every summer we experience this period, every autumn we receive enlightenment! Wink
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
There is always a down and up time in the market but the market is still healthy as people are still buying into crypto at this time. This is best time to buy some and hold some crypto currencies
Activity: 350
August 23, 2018, 02:05:16 PM
Well, open the schedule of crypto currency from 2012 at least and see how much then the crypto currency fell and you will understand that no one will be able to answer you
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 23, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
that is the question i keep asking all the time. for me it is not clear what's the gell is going on, or rather what's the reason of it. i may suggest it is connected somehow with politics
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
This happens all the time. I remember being optimistic a few months ago, then it went down again. last month it was going up again, but now it's bleeding, but hey, this is crypto and in the long run crypto will be lucrative. I mean stocks are volatile too, let alone crypto. So stay optimistic, and look at charts from last year. We are still at a better place.

This year is synonymous with massive rejection, which means that the government places more dominant attention in a negative direction, it cannot be compared to last year's conditions where only the SEC and PBOE were actively monitoring, the hacked exchange market case was also a problem important this year and many investors are more vigilant and choose to wait for momentum.
Activity: 85
August 23, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
I think the market is still struggling in the search for its position as an asset, if you realize the combined cryptos do not even have 50% of the marketcap of a company like Amazon, of course, we are talking about a corporate giant, but I am impressed that despite all the hype that has had cryptos is still a small part in the economy, so I think it is still in its infancy stage and I think that cryptos have a lot to offer, both technologically and financially.
Pages:
Jump to: