Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 22. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
I think that the market will go up again at the end of September, the only question is how long it will last. I hope that finally the will begin real and fully-fledged bull market.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 01:20:47 PM
The market is on track and its cycle, I think you should not worry and panic will all come back soon, the problem is that you want to join and stay with us, time not to question But that is in our decision to believe. Bitcoin prices fell but not Bitcoin. ETH and others are experiencing the same price drop, but they are still alive. I'm not the only way or justification you can see it happening.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
This happens all the time. I remember being optimistic a few months ago, then it went down again. last month it was going up again, but now it's bleeding, but hey, this is crypto and in the long run crypto will be lucrative. I mean stocks are volatile too, let alone crypto. So stay optimistic, and look at charts from last year. We are still at a better place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 22, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
And how else? Crypto currency has risen very much in a short period of time. Now it is cooling. There is nothing infinite.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 22, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
I bet that tomorrow SEC will anulate ETF request again and we will see a dump again and this time it will be bear run to 5800-5400. Today's pump was manipulated by Bitmex and one whale.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 12:41:38 PM
The crypto market fell sharply. This is a normal fluctuation of the cryptographic market. But the time and intensity are quite strong. This volatility will be a condition for the market to develop. Therefore, people should not rush. Certainly the market will return blue in the near future.
Activity: 2
August 22, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
The current market is indeed a torment for investors. It tests everyone's patience. Players with lots of cryptocurrencies around me seem to have disappointed and sold their tokens. I don't know if they do this is correct, if the bull market comes again in the future, I guess they will regret it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 22, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
I figure the market will recoup and we simply should be tolerance just there is no reason to worry. Indeed, even the market is continue getting down we should in any case accept on it in light of the fact that the market will recuperate soon and all token will turn out to be more costly. We require persistence and remain quiet. I trust toward the finish of this current year the market will completely recoup.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Cryptocurrency market is very volatile. I think the market is just reacting to different bad news especially the ETF that was postponed. All the market needs to rise is a few goof news.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 22, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

This is a nature of cryptocurrency dear. I saw every year during this time market was down and end of year all cryptocurrency markets are going to price up. Be patient till end of year or 2020.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
At the crypto currency market, this is a normal trend. The market is mobile, therefore it is impossible to give any forecasts. I think there will soon be a tendency to increase.
copper member
Activity: 73
August 22, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
Now the market is a trap for hamsters. And many hamsters have already fallen into it, especially those that bought a crypto currency in December. I think that the situation in the market of crypto-currency is well planned.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
In my opinion, the market is now returning or has already returned to that state which should be after the January pump. Now we are waiting for another pump or drop even lower.
Activity: 228
August 22, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I think nothing to happened just market is going to down but a newbie don’t see this crash because they are involved in this market as a newbie and they just know previous market history but newbie have a great chance to make a big profit. At the moment market price is too low so I think it is perfect time to buy altcoin as a newbie.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
It seems to me that the price drop of the crypto currency is not accidental and someone is very well planned. Also need to understand that there are people who benefit from a drop in prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
I think that nothing bad will happen to the market as I believe in the forecast made by the experts. To my mind, it is much better to have coins for the long-term hold than to invest in coins and trade daily
Activity: 37
August 21, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
This situation is normal in crypto. decrease and increase in prices every year. It takes patience to trade crypto this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
The market loses its investors, because investors withdraw their money from the market and this situation begins to take on a mass character, but as soon as the market turns around, everyone will come back.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
August 21, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

The market now is getting down. Almost all of the coins are getting down for now. The market is red including this coins btc, eth, XRP, EOS coins are getting red now. The market is continuously going down.
Activity: 262
August 21, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

I can no longer think about the current market conditions, this is very bad. no one can explain why this happened, this made things worse. I don't know whether Crypto will survive or not.

I know that crypto can survive but I am not really sure when is that happen because for now we are so very far for the recovery of the market. But I am still hoping for the good news.
Pages:
Jump to: