Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 3. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 25, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Yes, now the situation on the crypto market is really developing in a bad way. Long-term financial correction led to a significant reduction in Bitcoin prices. All this led to a mass panic and the sale of coins. In any case, after the situation is normalized, the market will begin to grow again from the middle of next year.
To your words, add the fact that the current market correction can destroy many projects that have significantly reduced their attractiveness in the cryptocurrency market. This situation is very difficult for investors and those who have unfamiliar coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Yes, now the situation on the crypto market is really developing in a bad way. Long-term financial correction led to a significant reduction in Bitcoin prices. All this led to a mass panic and the sale of coins. In any case, after the situation is normalized, the market will begin to grow again from the middle of next year.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
In my opinion, the market will be on the bottom untill next year. 2019 will be so good for many altcoins, I think. We should to wait a little more.
Not most of the coins declined because of the project involved with that but it is actually the market which is sinking the coins. Within a month we will see a good time and all of the coins will start recovering with a good value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

No one can tell how long this bearish moment will stay the important is buying as long we afford the price. Market will be survive but we can't say when it happen.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
I thnk market is doing great right now. After such long time of falling down finally we see something good happenning there!
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
The market was clearly consolidated.The Altcoin cleaning process continues and it is unclear how long it will last.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 08, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
The current cryptocurrency prices, in my opinion, are extremely low. On the market stays only hodlers.
The one who has endured and keeps his coins to this day will not sell them anymore, so I think that it is already end a price drops.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
I think what happens with the current market conditions is not good you should be able to be careful and not to get stuck at a high price because it will make you lose yourself if you are stuck at a high price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 08, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
the market is digesting huge bubbles. bitcoin is close to 20K, at the end of last year. after studying the historical data of Bitcoin, u will find that it forms a huge bubble. I think the real bull market will come back in May next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
December 08, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
Hi the market has fallen very much. Interesting time to purchase.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
December 08, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
what happen to market?¿?¿ it is called Elliot waves...   peaks of euphoria, and serious deppresive drops.. just cycles..  ANywya, the market rised toooooo fast and tooo mcuh.. the correction was mandatory  to reach a healthier environment. Now serious temas are focused on development, not much more marketing anymore, as people is not towards investing nowadays.. the rest of us, must just wait for real products with real case of use!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
December 08, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

I feel that coins are decreasing, not only what you just mentioned, but almost all of the coins have been in a downturn. so we can only patiently wait for the situation to be like this. the problem is that every event that happens sometimes we don't know.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 08, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
market was strongly dumped, it is sad true.
Any ideas on future of this market? I think it should be changed and whales will pump it , there is no doubt!
Activity: 532
December 08, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
Yes, recently the situation on the crypto market really resembles a catastrophic one. Lower prices for most coins led to financial loss for many investors. I also encountered such a problem. But in any case, you need not to panic, but you should look for opportunities to generate income - now you can make profitable investments.
In any case, today, panicking are those people who not only see a drop in the prices of their assets, but first of all those users of cryptocurrency who have a cryptocurrency business was the only source of income are subject to panic.
Activity: 378
December 08, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
Yes, recently the situation on the crypto market really resembles a catastrophic one. Lower prices for most coins led to financial loss for many investors. I also encountered such a problem. But in any case, you need not to panic, but you should look for opportunities to generate income - now you can make profitable investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
It is very difficult to know what is happening with the crypto-coin market now, that all coins are in a declining condition. Larger people throw coins and few investors invest. Panic sales will not increase the market but will make the market fall further.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 08:45:47 PM
It is difficult to actually give a single reason for all that is happening in Cryptocurrency market.  Most of the coin are affected by reasons that has nothing to do with these coin.  When there is blood on the street,  nobody will be spare. 
What will happen to the market today? I think there is a slight price difference compared to yesterday and I think we should have better investment plans than smart gains so that we can survive. in the market today
Activity: 518
December 07, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

We never know how long will market go down. Dont loose hope, all of us are still waiting for the time it will rise again. We should believe that sooner altcoin and bitcoin will go on its high position or higher value.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 07, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
In my opinion, the market will be on the bottom untill next year. 2019 will be so good for many altcoins, I think. We should to wait a little more.
Activity: 182
December 07, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
It is difficult to actually give a single reason for all that is happening in Cryptocurrency market.  Most of the coin are affected by reasons that has nothing to do with these coin.  When there is blood on the street,  nobody will be spare. 
Pages:
Jump to: