Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 4. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 07, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
After the bull run , Cryptocurrency's prices hit the bottom of market. Cryptocurrency will hit the good prices but it need to much more time for this. end of the 2019, We will see good prices on cryptocurrency market. Speculations and good news about crypto support the prices of cryptocurrency.
In fact, the bullish little one can still be called 2017, but today We are witnessing the whole of 2018 practical in red. I think that even the year 2019 will bring us a little pleasant.
Not the fact that in 2019 there will be something positive in the market, the decline may continue, and there may be a lull. In growth do not believe it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
After the bull run , Cryptocurrency's prices hit the bottom of market. Cryptocurrency will hit the good prices but it need to much more time for this. end of the 2019, We will see good prices on cryptocurrency market. Speculations and good news about crypto support the prices of cryptocurrency.
In fact, the bullish little one can still be called 2017, but today We are witnessing the whole of 2018 practical in red. I think that even the year 2019 will bring us a little pleasant.
It seems to me that the reality is that we need to understand what is happening with the cryptocurrency market and only then it will be possible to propose or solve how to fix this problem. But until now, I blame only big whales who have manipulated the cryptocurrency market in large groups. Nothing else comes to mind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 07, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
Market of cryptocurrency is correcting and getting ready for the next bull market.  This that are selling their coin cheaply will someday regret their actions.  And if you are standing on the fence you are equally going to regret your inaction!

Better not to miss this low buying time else nothing else would be left if we do not buy now and then regret later of complaining that we missed this ride. Market will recover quickly as expected to start soon its bull run. o nice time to invest and make some money before this year ends and new year begins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 07, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
A very large number of participants are confident in reducing the market. I think that the whales will not allow them to earn on the further lowering of Bitcoin and within a few days we will see a long candle up. I think that the rebound will be more than 1000 dollars.
BTCUSDSHORTS

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
Market of cryptocurrency is correcting and getting ready for the next bull market.  This that are selling their coin cheaply will someday regret their actions.  And if you are standing on the fence you are equally going to regret your inaction!

For me, everything looks like a search. I mean, the cryptocurrencies are "searching" for their medium prices that can bring a certain stability. After this task is done, the bulls can come.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
December 05, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
In the crypto market, nothing new happens, everything is as in ordinary life, the rich earn, and the poor are poorer, it was just an illusion that you can make a profit here.
Activity: 182
December 05, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Unfortunately, after the rapid growth of the crypto market over time, a period of falling prices was bound to come. Yes, now the financial correction was too long. But I am sure that most of the reliable cryptocurrencies from next year will again restore their gradual increase in prices.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 04, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 05:30:51 AM
The current market situation is very bad, but it is not dead, I think the price of cryptocurrency is also good, which will make more investors accept the price of buying cryptocurrency!

of course investors will be attractive at current prices. I think many investors think this is their best opportunity to invest in digital currencies. thus, in the coming months the crypto market will return to normal. true as you say that the crypto market will never die.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 04, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
The current market situation is very bad, but it is not dead, I think the price of cryptocurrency is also good, which will make more investors accept the price of buying cryptocurrency!
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Of course, all investors are very upset by the current situation in the crypto market. After all, the decline in prices of many reliable cryptocurrencies has led to significant financial losses for many investors. But you need not to panic, now you should look for opportunities for profitable investments, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Sometimes it takes years for the market to get back on its feet and now it seems like we are out of the first year. When there is a bear market, you should always expect that you might be waiting a couple of years for the coins to start recovering again. All of the coins are suffering right now so there is no telling what is going to happen to the coins for the long term
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
With the crypto market there are very strange and non-logical things. It stopped growing in the presence of good, positive news, but only constantly falls and falls.
Activity: 113
November 28, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
Now many are arguing about the growth of the market, it’s better not to panic but work and wait this time to follow the development of the market and conduct your own analysis, and then make a decision.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
November 28, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
Near the end of the year, the value of bitcoin and altcoin decreased. But do not worry about it, it can still return to normal. If you sell at this time, the profit is very low or you are losing money and you are helping whales to buy cheap altcoin. I believe the market is likely to rebound strongly until the end of this year.

Your prediction is too good to be true) Everyone is waiting for a miracle by the end of the year, and that is why it will not be.  Grin
It seems that one can hope for a miracle. Right now, bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are rising very well in value. Now Bitcoin has grown to $ 4337, and ethereum to $ 123, an increase of 15 percent. So it is hoped that this growth rate will continue. There is still time, perhaps we will still see the expected good rise in the cryptocurrency market by the end of this year.
Activity: 378
November 28, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
The coins are very undervalued right now but I am sure this is not the end. I am waiting for an up coming for bitcoin and ethereum and other altcoins too.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
Near the end of the year, the value of bitcoin and altcoin decreased. But do not worry about it, it can still return to normal. If you sell at this time, the profit is very low or you are losing money and you are helping whales to buy cheap altcoin. I believe the market is likely to rebound strongly until the end of this year.

Your prediction is too good to be true) Everyone is waiting for a miracle by the end of the year, and that is why it will not be.  Grin
Activity: 245
November 28, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: