Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 28. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
According to my observations, the market is growing stronger. I want to remind you that we have recently undergone a correction. And now it's hard for everyone to have a crypto currency in the market. but there is a growth dynamics. and this is very good. We hope that everything will continue this way.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

The market is on adjustment period, so the downtrend of price is normal. The core thing is that the value of this market has been confirmed. The important thing is that how long do your patience last?
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 17, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
no one know what happens to market, but what I feel is now bad condition into market so I only do what I can like HODL my token but that is not necessarily true but what I did was right in my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
Crypto market is always dynamic and full of surprises, this is what makes a lot of people interested in investing in Crypto, it is not too late to start crypto investment so that when the market drops like now, the best thing is to buy immediately so that you get a big profit.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:15:50 AM
The current market is not optimistic, everyone must have patience, the rise of the cryptocurrency market is inevitable, and now it can be partially purchased at a reasonable price. I personally think that there will be a marginal increase in the market in the future.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
Market is being eaten by the bear. We are back to 200 billion market cap, that almost Q1 2017 marketcap.
The Bear does move fast to eat the Bull market, but prolongs the meal as 2018 to mid 2019 will be bear market.
Activity: 46
August 17, 2018, 01:57:17 AM
All the coins in the market are currently falling. All we can do is hold the coins in our hands and continue to wait.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 17, 2018, 01:50:19 AM
Don't be sad and panic now that market is getting down, Bitcoin and Altcoins are getting down also,. We couldn't know when market's will recover, just hold what you have and wait for the time of market's increase. Instead of thinking that, this is the opportunity to buy now good coins with good potential that can brings you a good profit.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
Now the market is stagnant, there is little news about the cryptocurrencies, but I think that soon there will be strong growth
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 01:09:52 AM
I see the BTC and ETH market prices have increased a few days, but increased negligibly. Hope will be fine in the coming time. I'm trying to keep ETH and am anxious for my investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
August 17, 2018, 01:09:33 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Ups and downs in the crypto market are usual and i can say the current following trend goes to altcoins but it will not take us much time to regain dominance, you just need to check history of price to understand strategy well
Activity: 103
August 17, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
I don't think anyone can predict what will happen in the cryptocurrency market, because I think if I can predict what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the future, then I think I must be a very rich rich now, but I am willing to believe in encryption. Currency is very beautiful and very promising
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
Panicking is not gonna work when we're at this kind of situation. Taking advantage of it by buying even more coins is logically more profitable if we're just going to whine about the price drop or the market drop. Let it rise after you bought and drink some coffee.
Activity: 2
August 17, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
great
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

I think it will be easier to accept the current situation, if we look further back, because maybe some coins still have a price that is bigger than the current one year. It's not easy, and crashes are crashes, but I think the market also has limits, and the cycle requires correction only to make it normal. And by the way, maybe this is the lower limit of this year's price range.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 17, 2018, 12:05:41 AM
yes , this is the down trend of all coins. if you have a portfoliol do not sell it cheap price and get bad loss. do not panic. this will be over soon as possible. everyday not downs , everyday not ups.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
soon all cryptocurrency will recover
all chart schemes are the same, after the coin price drops, it will rise again
there is still a possibility, that BTC will return to 20k USD / BTC and Ethereum will be 1500 USD / ETH
expectations that might occur in the coming months
Activity: 67
August 16, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Apparently every crypto currency user makes a choice that supports investment in promising projects. The situation will change for the better, because today some ICO companies are happy with their attractiveness to investors.
Activity: 125
August 16, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
What happens in the market? Of course, the market will usher in a huge bull market. We just need to wait patiently. If you ask me when we will welcome the bull market, then I think I can't tell you, because I can't predict the future, but I can't predict it. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will definitely be better and better.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 16, 2018, 11:51:45 PM
This is because bitcoin down that makes entire coins going down too. Bitcoin etf would bring us good things but also bad things if it got rejected again. Right now i believe etf could be approved cause so many custody that opens that really fit and good for etf.
Pages:
Jump to: