Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 30. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
The current market is really bleak. However, I think this is the right time for people to buy at a good price but do not buy it all. I think a third of the capital would be reasonable. I hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 04:53:11 AM
This decline has been going on for a long time until now no one knows until when this situation occurred. The community has been longing for crypto chart movements that are stable in its increase. Some experts say that this year is not enough to crypto return the price as it was at the end of last year. However, crypto will continue to increase even though it is not as high as last year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
questions like this it feels will very often we hear this time of year. Indeed the market conditions are not good. Red throughout the day, even the prices continued to decline sharply enough. But just trust that it will soon happen to the magic on the market.
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market will soon rise. For the current cryptocurrency market price decline, this is undoubtedly a serious blow to all cryptographers, but I believe that people who know encryption will know that this is a very normal thing. As long as we don’t sell, we won’t lose anything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
Now the stage of restoration and correction of the market is already beginning. The market wakes up and starts to grow. I think that in the near future we will see good growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 16, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
We are still enduring the same market conditions that we have since late January this year. The whole market is in a bear phase and everything is still being driven by the price of Bitcoin as it moves up and down in the channel from $6,100 to $9,300. Until it has recovered and broken above the top of the channel then do not expect and solid recovery from the altcoins. They will rise and fall in line with BTC.
Activity: 8
August 16, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
It's a traders market
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
The situation on the market is very unstable now!
We can only hope for market growth by the end of the year, as it was last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Nothing. Just kept my finger crossed for the rise in price.

Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
Yes that's how it works there is bear and bullish market unfortunately we are in bear market. You won't ecoect the market to always be going up if doesn't correct the market won't be straight jacket. So hold till we see bull.
Activity: 138
August 16, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
I believe that all the people in this forum have the same views on the market as I do, that is, I hope that the cryptocurrency market will rise rapidly and the future development will be very good. I think these will happen in the short term. At the latest, before the end of this year, we will Will usher in a huge bull market
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
Coin markets, especially Bitcoin, are now experiencing a drastic decline. Bitcoin is the biggest market and is very influential on other coin markets. therefore all of the existing coin markets, especially Ethereum and NEO, have also decreased due to the impact of the decline of Bitcoin.
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 12:12:51 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

My idea is that market falling bcs hype is over , much money came out of crypto and more regulations are introduced . I think that this whole year will be bad , and maybe part of 2019 , but that's ''normal'' every market has it's own growth and drop
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 12:06:19 AM
Indeed the price drop happens it's been long enough and certainly quite disturbing many investors. until when will this take place it will be quite difficult to predict the outcome. but now you can see the clear crypto is starting numerous get as well as the support of many people. Therefore if you want to wait I think the results will be great.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 15, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

There is no need to panic. It must be understood that whenever the market goes down like this without any major reason then the market is being manipulated. Prior to every bull market, the market appears to go down for the whales and bullishs to buy more valuable coins at cheap prices from the weak hands. Never panic and sell for cheap. The market will recover soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
in this time the cryptocurrency work the market is very down and the rates of all coins is very bad condition and there is no profit for sale the coins at this time but if we have patience and trust in this work and wait for some time and we have take a good profit.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

I think there is a tendency now that markets always have more or less the same trend, and all coins refer to Bitcoin. Maybe the situation isn't good, if we only see it from the beginning of this year. But I think this is another opportunity, because we are all convinced that blockchain and crypto may only be the initial stages of growth.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
You can see on the market that the price drop isn't just bitcoin and the coins you mentioned, but all the coins in crypto are decreasing. This decline occurred evenly. Don't panic, keep our investment assets in place by putting them in potential coins that can be relied on in development. So that our waiting is not in vain and will soon increase again along with the recovery from the market.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

Maybe there aren't many ideas about the market, unless we begin to think that this is just a normal cycle, and only a healthy correction from a very big increase last year. Everyone wants profit, and the market cannot share with everyone at the same time. So I think the deeper the market is corrected, the greater the chance of jumping higher.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

It's been seven months, and the situation doesn't seem to be starting a big cycle. But some more experienced people say that in the past, bear markets occurred several years. But of course there is still a lot of optomism in this industry, and we only need momentum to bring more fiat in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: