Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 32. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
I will say that the time has come for intensive investments. And now I'm starting to choose a good currency. And I invest. Good luck to all!
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
the market is currently experiencing a very deep fall. but I think this is only temporary and I am sure it will soon rise high.
the market recover takes around the next 4-5 years like last year from 2009-2017 the peak is in 2017. with the market situation like this is our chance to buy coins at cheap prices and we hold for another 4-5 years.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

than we lament for too long and then become emotional with the market we better add investment. this is a good opportunity to increase investment or start investing. we take the positive side of this low market.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
Falling prices create manipulators. And they act very decisively. The main task is to punish investors who bought the crypto currency in December last year. I think that there is a possibility that the price of crypto currency will continue to fall.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Well, this should be expected. Correction after growth is normal (if you look at the graphs for a year or two). Soon everything will return to its previous positions (already now the market is more or less green). So do not panic!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

There are speculations that cryptocurrency will hibernate around one or two years. But no one knows the exact date when it returns to usual positions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
It's impossible to know how long it'll take to recover Smiley. I think we had better wait to see the decision of ETF if they're going to accept BTC or not Smiley. If they'll accept BTC, I think at the end of this year, all of us can easily see BTC rise to $50k and all other cryptocurrencies will follow BTC but it'll be different if ETF reject Smiley.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
I see the current bitcoin prices, many traders turning to bitcoin and making the altcoin value down sharply, they wait for the 30th of September and buy as many btc as they can

By September 30, growth will begin which either ends with the strongest dump in history, or bitcoin will update its maximum.
Activity: 25
August 15, 2018, 08:10:09 AM
It may take 2-3 years for Cryptos to survive. But for Cryptos to grow vigorously, it takes 10 years.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
The market is going red again even though there are no scamming or hacking issues in the past few days. I thought hacking on exchanges is the main reason why BTC and other cryptos drop down rapidly. But it isn't the issue here. There are several factors may be that might causes the fluctuating of market prices in which I do not know. So, when asking for how will this take to survive? There's no specific time but it will be sooner.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 15, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

I heard this is due to the report from someone that 90% of altcoins are going to be dead.  Fear struck into many people so they decided to exchange their cryptos into fiats temporarily to cut their loses and wait for the bull run to come.  It would be great if crypto organizations help the situation by easing out the fear from people’s mind.
Activity: 50
August 15, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
The market is currently terrible and I think it is normal in cryptocurrencys but no one knows when it recover but we can expect that it will rise again in December this is just my spectulation.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
It is reported that the price caused by the massive sell-off of many ico projects has fallen sharply, and then many altcoins have followed the decline. This is also the performance of the bear market. Just hope that this is the last time it fell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:01:04 AM
the fall in market value is normal.
you should do well to wait and find out trading strategies for more money and not to lose.
so it is good that you are asking those who know for your investment not to lose.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 15, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

We never know how long it will takes for crypto market to recovery after the crash. Almost all cryptocurrency price are crashed so hard during last week until now, the bitcoin price event reach $5.8k-5.9k. I hope the market can start recovery for the rest of the months until the end of the year.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 07:57:39 AM
We see some movement in market which is good sign for us that the price may rise again very soon. It's been a while that market is down but it time to go higher.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
The market is still a promising thing, I am always confident and optimistic that the market will soon recover, what happened with the decline so far is a natural thing and certainly will not make me panic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
The market will survive, I have no doubts about it, but the storm won't calm down so soon.
Activity: 68
August 15, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
Market will be higher very soon. Basically the price are showing some improvement so we should be hopeful that market will come to its delicate place.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
Market still experiencing a down trend and in a bad condition. Without any sign of recovery or if crypto will die. Some investors lie low and some dont believe in cryptoworld anymore.
This is what market looks like struggling for long. I think market can recover it takes time though. They dont believe in crypto because of the future that could not bring profit.
Pages:
Jump to: