Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 2. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
Bitcoin isn’t even close to becoming stable. Its price shows relative stability in comparison with previous pumps and dumps, nothing more. It will soon end up with a bullish run and enter the more sustained bearish market. The nature of Bitcoin is volatile, so I don’t know if it is possible for it to become truly stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
I do not know why bitcoin has turned out to be abnormal and dropped very drastically, this is very disappointing and requires a good regulation in managing a bad market. it all had a bad impact on altcoin too. but one thing is sure Bitcoin will increase again every odd year
Activity: 12
November 18, 2018, 12:31:35 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Sadly I believe we're far from seeing a stable Bitcoin. This will come with more adoption rather than people mainly investing in it or creating products / services for it. When you see people who are *not* technically skilled using bitcoin like they do credit cards and cell phones / e - mail these days, then we're about there. This will likely take years still, most people still don't even know what Bitcoin actually does much less know how to purchase, hold, trade and use them. The learning curve is still too steep for mainstream adoption, but everything that's done now will help pave the way.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 18, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Yes, its still stable. Actually no one controlling the market so that its so tough to say what's the particular cause. I think its good as well to stay on stable site without being down.  I think lots FUD and wrong news made its happen. Hope it's will rise soon.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Price always fluctuates therefore bitcoin can never be stable even in the nearest future. Bitcoin fluctuates.
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
in my opinion if the price of bitcoin is stable, there will be many new investors coming, the government will want to accept it and if that happens we will find it difficult to make profits quickly. because many people take advantage of the very volatile price of bitcoin, if suddenly the price of bitcoin is stable, traders will find it difficult to get profits quickly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 18, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

I think that if that happens, many people would feel more comfortable wiht using it since the scare of it as a money drain due to its volatility would be stabilized. However, since its movement as an investment medium would dwindle down, it might not be as exciting to trade or invest in it as it is now where one good hit can be compared to a jackpot that can double or triple your investment.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
I think bitcoin can becomes stable whenever bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global.but it will not for life time just some time.
I don't know when bitcoin will be stable but as long as they continue to be used I'm sure bitcoin will be the best choice, then altcoin will follow the movement of bitcoin at that time ,
that's why i'd loved bitcoin .  and one day bitcoin will hit new ATH and become 1 on the best transacation ever if it used in whole world
Activity: 36
November 18, 2018, 08:11:44 AM
When Bitcoin is stable, it is usually due to a change in trend, either towards the rise or the descent.
copper member
Activity: 86
November 18, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
I think bitcoin can becomes stable whenever bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global.but it will not for life time just some time.
Activity: 518
November 18, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

Bitcoin can be stable but it will not for life time bitcoin is highly volatile currency and it can not be stable forever bitcoin is the word of mouth but the speculators change the market and they buy at low and sell at high value so with this the market can not be stable and if this stable then people who are trading they will avoid trading and if we hold this so if the market rise we can sell at high and it is natural that currencies can never be stable in the case of crypto where no central institute is available to regulate it.

Do not wait for the stability of Bitcoin. It will never happen. We know that its price always depends on the demand, and people mind cannot be predicted. Probably, it will be not so greatly volatile.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
November 17, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
It already dropped to $5,572.43 US dollars at this moment.
Here take a look below.

Bitcoin will not be a stable coin because the majority of players in this industry are speculators and its favorable for them that Bitcoin is unstable and volatile but if Bitcoin will become stable and become the central currency of the Crypto space there will be a lot of new players will surely join this digital currency market but it is still impossible at this point in time to happen and there are a lot of things and laws should be done to be able to make this vision happen. Cool

It's not even close to being stable, it's stable compared to before but for a supposed ''currency'' it's far from stable. The EUR or USD is stable, bitcoin is not, not even now. This wont last much longer either, we will see a break eventually either up or down.
I agree about that, we won't see Bitcoin close from being people until the worldwide mass adoption of this innovation and technology will happen, when a lot of stores, companies, shops, malls, banks and anything that involves money starts to accept Bitcoin this will be the start of some changes in the volatility issue of this virtual cash in my own point of view. Smiley
Activity: 75
November 17, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
Investors of bitcoin is the main reason why price of bitcoin are now stable and as we can see see that its still lower compare to last year's price. Yes there are still who bought btc and opposite of that there are also people goes selling their btc. I think its seen that people who buy and people who sell are just balance that is why price are stable.
If the price of bitcoin is stable, where are the advantages of traders or investors? Then from that the currency will be traded if the price fluctuates, because speculators will get a profit when the purchased currency rises, and vice versa if the price drops. Here is the challenge, when will the price go up and when will the price go down? If the bitcoin price is stable, the investor will leave and it can be ascertained that the bitcoin will die slowly
Activity: 490
November 17, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
In my opinion when bitcoin returns to stability it will be profitable for those who trade, investors will definitely reinvest in the market and many coins will rise.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 17, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
When bitcoin becomes stable, there will be less investors who will will be interested in investing bitcoin. I think it's the volatility of bitcoin's price  that makes investors interested in investing bitcoin.
You're wrong, nothing will stop investors from investing even if bitcoin price is stable, because sometime invest in bitcoin is buy it and hold it for some month or year. So, for each bitcoin purchased, it will automatically increase the price a little. They still can make a profit from there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Well i do not think that bitcoin is going to become stable during those years.

Maybe a lot of things need to happen until we can start considering it as something "stable" like a normal currency like the dollar, euro, yen, or any other like those.

A lot of banks, institutions and governments would need to regulate it to make it be a "stable" "currency".
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
November 17, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
I don't know if it will happen because even fiat currency has no stable price when you exchange them on other currency but if that's happen then I guess it will only last a few days or weeks because someone will definitely make a move and try to control the price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
Bitcoin in terms of stability has not achieve the landmark that we are expecting. Bitcoin value keeps on fluctuating in a downwards trend. I will say this is due to some people investing in more stable coins like USDT. Tentatively, people have channel all their funds to USDT since usdt has shown some level of stability in the current bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 95
November 17, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
If bitcoin becomes stable investors will be less interested for there are no much gain of profit. Bitcoin will become a currency which we are using in spending and buying.
Activity: 42
November 17, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
When bitcoin becomes stable, there will be less investors who will will be interested in investing bitcoin. I think it's the volatility of bitcoin's price  that makes investors interested in investing bitcoin.

That's an absolute truth. BUT: Less volatility -> less traders -> less volume -> easy to manipulate by moving price across low volumes -> more volatility  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: