Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 8. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
I don't think it's possible...only for a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
If bitcoin becomes stable, the phase which bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency can be under implementation.  Because so many company wouldn't accept bitcoin as a payment tool even though legal issues are resolved.
Stability has many positive sides. As you say that when Bitcoin is in a positive phase, it's likely that Bitcoin can become a legal financial system. This is inseparable from the increasing number of people who believe in Bitcoin. For most of the previous reasons it is strongly related to the fluctuations in Bitcoin prices. This is a good start to a far better future. A stable price will provide comfort to investors and the government. Stability is a very anticipated thing and in my opinion that the price of Bitcoin is already at the very appropriate rates.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 09:36:04 AM
If bitcoin becomes stable, the phase which bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency can be under implementation.  Because so many company wouldn't accept bitcoin as a payment tool even though legal issues are resolved.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
Its always feel safe and good to see bitcoin on stable. You can trade with a fixed strategy. It always good to move up as well. However it is to good for our crypto community  as well. We the lover of bitcoin feel so strong and can hope a great future as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

of course the market will not bleed like now if bitcoin is stable. this is the fact
so I think the market crash is caused by and due to many factors and about what happens for now is something that usually happens in the stock exchange
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
I think the feature volatile nature will always make it unique and I don't think it can be stable completely, yes agreed it can be stable for while but if it does stabilize the price will be affected. It can be a good phase as well
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 08:24:09 AM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

it's not as stable as you say, but it tends to stay at 6k
the ups and downs don't have much effect, and I think it's likely that in the next month it will still be like this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
In my opinion, it is very hard to believe that bitcoin would become stable. Because the market itself is not stable.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 12, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
When Bitcoin becomes stable, the price of Altcoins will increase again. People will not have to worry in panic selling now. The market will have more many trading. However, the crypto market will never stabilize mainly is because of it's popularity that exponentially grows.

but this btc stability must be achieved at a good price. I expect altcoins to grow when bc reaches 8000 at least.

I hope  Crypto market will not be stable because of its technological innovation and reach across the globe which created lot of demands and investors to look for top crypto coins in the market. BTC is on the top coin in the market if it become stable then the demand might not be in full swing for btc hence
there is less chance where we can see bitcoin becomes stable. It is not stable from past few years and think it will not be stable as easy.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 12, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
The fact that Bitcoin does not make sudden movements for 2 months indicates the equality of forces between sellers and buyers. Typically, such a protracted flat is a harbinger of strong movement. Hopefully this will be a move up!
Activity: 63
November 12, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
When Bitcoin becomes stable, the price of Altcoins will increase again. People will not have to worry in panic selling now. The market will have more many trading. However, the crypto market will never stabilize mainly is because of it's popularity that exponentially grows.

but this btc stability must be achieved at a good price. I expect altcoins to grow when bc reaches 8000 at least.
Activity: 347
November 12, 2018, 12:36:15 AM
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

The volatility of Bitcoin is what give investors good inclination to buy as well as trade with Bitcoin. Over couple of months, Bitcoin price has relatively been stable. But when/if it attains perfect stability, I fear most investors will move from Bitcoin to altcoins.
Activity: 457
November 11, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

no, the market runs in place
this causes many altcoins to decline more easily than grow. bitcoin is not stable but the buying and selling accessibility in the market is not so strong that the price stays in the same position, 6k
if bitcoin becomes stable it might shock the virtual world. and many people invest to make a profit. for later.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
November 10, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
If bitcoin will become stable then it is one of the reason that many will invest in it. There will be exact amount in every fees that we paid through bitcoin. But I think it is impossible to happened for now. It is on the stage of recovering.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 10, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Technically crypto currency are to be volatile but the Bitcoin market shows the sign of no dump or pump in price it definitely mean the market is not gaining much of demand or supply and in this kind of situation the chance of another dump in price is higher than pump in price since there is no demanding in the market.
Activity: 616
November 10, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
maybe it will be the real digital currency because from 2009 we know that bitcoin is used for people as the investment and trading media. its because the price of bitcoin is not stable. i think if its stable we will see the real digital currency
Activity: 303
November 10, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
i think it cannot be stable because market is always volatile. and the price will increase high but it will not stable i think.
I agree in your opinion bitcoin price value is unstable and never be stable cause the value is up and down, and if the price value of bitcoin be stable I think many investor's didn't agree of this cause they didn't earn more profit from there investment.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
bitcoin will definitely experience stability, but this will not happen soon, with the recent decision by china to lift the ban on cryptocurrency, we should expect an increment in the price of bitcoin in the forth coming weeks. Mass adoption is inevitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 10, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
Bitcoin become stable? That is impossible to happen to have stability in cryptocurrency because crypto's having fluctuation and it is called volatility. And if it is stable for sure traders not come on trading activity, how they can trade if the cryptocurrency has a stable value in the market and probably altcoins too have a stable price movement because they only swinging price when Bitcoin price was move.
Indeed, there is no stability.
Pages:
Jump to: