Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 7. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
November 12, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Stability for bitcoin is what most of us are wishing for but I do not think we are anywhere closer to that state yet. I want bitcoin to be stable so as to make trading and other crypto related activities easy. Stability will also make bitcoin gain more trust thus an increased number of users.

Perhaps stability will make the cryptomarket the most popular in the world, and the cryptocurrency will become the single world currency. But I don’t think everyone wants stability. Stability will not allow to earn such a profitability, which traders have now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 12, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
now this is the ideal price of bitcoin, but we cannot yet ascertain whether bitcoin will rise or will drop at the end of 2018, if the BTC price is stable at 6200 to 6400 in the next year, stores will likely start to emerge payment systems use bitcoin
when the price is stable, then everyone will be easy to make transactions and also easy not to be afraid of volatile price risks
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
As per my understanding of Bitcoin, only fascination in BTC is it's price fluctuation, if it becomes stable then people will lose interest in btc. Why it is stable or it's fluctuation is limited is due the last few months of the year, last year at this time it was rocking, now people are waiting for that bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 12, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
Stability is needed if you want to use cryptocurrency as a mean of payment. Volatility is harmful for wide adoption of BTC. Current stability of Bitcoin price is caused by the people themselves, waiting for a start of rally like a year ago.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
November 12, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
It's not even stable even if it's on the bearish market if you're going to track down the bitcoins price history, you'll find out that it's really volatile.

What will happen when bitcoin becomes stable? There will be no income. It will be just a common currency we can't even invest from it so it's impossible for it to be stable and we all know that the bitcoin is decentralize.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
When the Bitcoin price is stable between 6300-6500$ it is very good thing for future.  it will collect power for  first quarter of 2019. I think it may high increase in march 2019 with accepting ETF
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
November 12, 2018, 01:47:54 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

I think we have time that will happen. But When Bitcoin prices become stable, then all world use BTC for payment.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 12, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
Well i believe more people will hold it and more people will join and buy it cause soon there will be ETF that most likely will happening in febuary and also bakkt that will soon launch could boost bitcoin price. I believe bitcoin price that stable is because more coins out there that offering a stable value. So i guess maybe bitcoin affected by this coins.
Do you think Bitcoin can break through the ETF after bad things are happening? Stability is what every investor wants in Bitcoin, but stability really helps investors make short-term gains as before? Take a look at this difficulty and consider it before thinking that this is the best thing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
Well i believe more people will hold it and more people will join and buy it cause soon there will be ETF that most likely will happening in febuary and also bakkt that will soon launch could boost bitcoin price. I believe bitcoin price that stable is because more coins out there that offering a stable value. So i guess maybe bitcoin affected by this coins.
Activity: 854
November 12, 2018, 01:05:05 PM
Stability for bitcoin is what most of us are wishing for but I do not think we are anywhere closer to that state yet. I want bitcoin to be stable so as to make trading and other crypto related activities easy. Stability will also make bitcoin gain more trust thus an increased number of users.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
It seems that it will not be over soon, I think in terms of technical price movements show a stable but certainly move up even though in a small range. Chances are I think the beginning of the year will be a strong market turmoil, because of the ETF that will be scheduled for 2019
stable is very good for us because stable is considered a positive value for traders and we are here crypto market traders we should be happy if stable will get a profit
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
I have discussions about the crypto industry with a wide range of players.
We disagree on almost everything.
However, everyone in my network agrees on a few core assumptions.
1. Bitcoin only has one more big bull run before it reaches a lasting plateau in value.
2. The bull run will be caused by a major event. (Not just an organic increase in demand or adoption rate.)
3. Stability of the price of Bitcoin will eliminate the majority of scammers because they use volatility as a selling point for their fake money making schemes.

A better question to ask is, "What should I be doing right now to prepare for the next (and possibly final) Bitcoin bull run?
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
being stable is a good change and makes the rise and rise of bitcoin in the present time I support if bitcoin rises and develops in a day it will change the world
Activity: 546
November 12, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
This is the dream of every bitcoin when bitcoin become stable. But all we know that this is far from reality. Even the gold's value did not aim the stable status. But if we imagine that bitcoin becomes stable I think this will be the time that government will accept and recognize the legalization of bitcoin so when it's happen many stores and company will start to believe and accept bitcoin as payment so the benefits will be for us as a bitcoiner we can do shopping and payment onlibe without any hassle and we can do our transaction everytime we want and I think when it is happen we will expeience a comfortable paying system.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 12, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
When bitcoin became stable, I am sure that many people will start using it and will start investing. SOME countries may also accept bitcoin and will not be banned again.
But i think bitcoin will not be stable not even in the future because it has its own decentralized in nature.I think the current price right now is not going to lasts for a year,it will eventually rise up once a bull run will start or a great news that will cause a big impact on the market price.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
It is hard to imagine that Bitcoin will be the predominant cryptocurrency with a hundred years or a couple of tens of years, actually, by sheer nature and the idea it implements. To do so, all major players must form a cartel to support or promote Bitcoin, which is not going to work given the history of humanity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 12, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
When bitcoin became stable, I am sure that many people will start using it and will start investing. SOME countries may also accept bitcoin and will not be banned again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
I think, this correction will run in a very long time, so, bitcoin will only recover again in 2020.

This correction is different from the previous year, maybe this is our golden opportunity to buy more bitcoins and other cryptos, for sure, bitcoin will not be coin stable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
I think the reason it is stable is that folks are keeping it stable for the sec benefit so that they will approve eft
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
November 12, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
I don't think it's possible...only for a short period of time.

But it's already happen on this year , it's stuck on $ 6000 more or least.
IMO, it's a great opportunity for new people to invest because crypto still have the potential in the future especially for digital transaction where everyone will seek for it.
Stable means more country will implement bitcoin as their alternative currency just like fiat !
Pages:
Jump to: