Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 5. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
i think it will never happen because the market is always volatile it can't be same in all time.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
November 14, 2018, 05:23:20 PM
If bitcoin will become stable. Will be accepted and adopted widely but I believe it will be not as profitable as it was. It will not be as famous and attention grabber as it is today. It will be like fiat and for what it will be beneficial I dont know yet since there will be no difference in value.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
Today's fall in Bitcoin has shown that its price is not at all stable. However, I am also interested in the reasons for the change in the value of Bitcoin. Previously, it seemed to me that everything depends on positive or negative news about cryptocurrency, but today I am not sure about that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 14, 2018, 04:13:50 PM
In the end, Bitcoin will certainly be stable, but believe it will not happen soon. I think that now the market does not attract investors because of this we don’t see the price start to grow
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
It should be stable,but I would like it to be fixed at a higher level, at least 15-20 000 $.Now everything is very subsided and would not want to stay in such a minus.Sooner or later, these jumps will have to stop, otherwise Bitcoin will not be able to conquer the world)
Activity: 16
November 14, 2018, 03:26:37 PM
As you can see, bitcoin and the entire market began to fall very quickly, so the price of bitcoin will never stand on the one place, the only chance for the bitcoin price to stabilize is the bitcoin legalization, but for now we will definitely not come to this step soon.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 14, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
Maybe people are waiting for some good news to drop then they start rushing for the coin and eventually push the price higher
But the problem mentioned in this topic is the stability will help Bitcoin become like? Bitcoin may stabilize, but this may cause investors not to care about it because investors are always concerned about the risk.
Activity: 560
November 14, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
Maybe people are waiting for some good news to drop then they start rushing for the coin and eventually push the price higher
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

It will be a long way to go if the bitcoin will become stable. As of now, it will not be happened and it is the nature of bitcoin to unstable and we can not change it because we want it too. There has a factor why bitcoin is that way, we need to accept it as long as it is can help us stable when it comes to our financial status. Even though bitcoin is not down or rise now, it does not mean it will be stable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
November 13, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
I think sooner or later the price of bitcoin will tend to behave in a more stable way, perhaps in the same way as fiat currencies behave, because as its popularity and acceptance grows, more difficult will be that a few actors have enough strength to manipulate its price as easily as it has been so far. However, I believe that there is still a long time to see a market consolidation and we will undoubtedly continue to observe periods of high volatility, although less frequently.
But it will be quite difficult as it seems, especially the price of bitcoin is very easily influenced by news and speculation from traders and investors or other influential people. Supply and demand that is always changing and difficult to predict make the cryptocurrency price volatile.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 13, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
When Bitcoin become stable, it is a proof that most  investors are expecting  a bullish period in November and December, it show most  people are HOLDING  there  portfolio, Bitcoin is  not develop to be stable, as price fluctuuation is a norm.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
I think sooner or later the price of bitcoin will tend to behave in a more stable way, perhaps in the same way as fiat currencies behave, because as its popularity and acceptance grows, more difficult will be that a few actors have enough strength to manipulate its price as easily as it has been so far. However, I believe that there is still a long time to see a market consolidation and we will undoubtedly continue to observe periods of high volatility, although less frequently.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:00:14 PM
Many businessmen and investors will invest in bitcoin. Our government will reduce their profit coming from banking services.many of us will benefit the stability of bitcoin. Many businesses will use bitcoin as a prime medium for any transactions like money transfers and they can also use it for accommodating flights, hotel reservations and many more that we can benefit and make it more convenient for us to transact.

They wont invest, why would they? If bitcoin is stable no one will invest. You invest when you are expecting the price to go up, otherwise, why invest? If everyone expects the price to be the same, they wont invest.

There are many things that can happen when you're selling, maybe because you want to take a vacation, you have an emergency o maybe you're too anxious and can't wait for a price increase.

There's only one reason to buy when you expect the price to increase.

this subject is very complex but what you said is basically true..
brand new
Activity: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
If bitcoin becomes stable, I would like to see more and more investors like it
Activity: 33
Merit: 26
November 13, 2018, 06:36:02 PM
If bitcoin becomes stable, I would like to see more and more investors like it

If someone wanted a stable price coin why would they back Bitcoin instead of some of the other projects like Stablecoin USDcoin etc... ?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
November 13, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
Many businessmen and investors will invest in bitcoin. Our government will reduce their profit coming from banking services.many of us will benefit the stability of bitcoin. Many businesses will use bitcoin as a prime medium for any transactions like money transfers and they can also use it for accommodating flights, hotel reservations and many more that we can benefit and make it more convenient for us to transact.

They wont invest, why would they? If bitcoin is stable no one will invest. You invest when you are expecting the price to go up, otherwise, why invest? If everyone expects the price to be the same, they wont invest.

There are many things that can happen when you're selling, maybe because you want to take a vacation, you have an emergency o maybe you're too anxious and can't wait for a price increase.

There's only one reason to buy when you expect the price to increase.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
November 13, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 17
November 13, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
In response to your question
Stability of the currency is a sign of maturity
And it will be attractive to investors
As in the dollar, the euro and the Japanese yen

But is the price of btc stable?
I do not think so and there will be major changes, albeit slowly.
Activity: 546
November 13, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

We are not even close to see bitcoin stable in prices in my opinion. It's just that at the moment the market is sidewarding...
I think if its value would become stable then there are less people who would buy it as an investment as there is no sense to hold it for profit and many who will invest altcoin but I believe it doesn't happen because bitcoin is a decentralized system that make it volatile.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
November 13, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

We are not even close to see bitcoin stable in prices in my opinion. It's just that at the moment the market is sidewarding...
Pages:
Jump to: