Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 10. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 01:09:20 AM
The times has arrived 4-5 months ago and i always keep saying this.. The bitcoin is becoming a currency like euro or US Dollers.. After the huge rise to $20.000 and the huge loose to $7.000 the bitcoin price stayed stable between $6.250 - $6.650 in last months and find its path. And i am quite sure that the price will remain in this level.. So if you need more excitement should go to altcoins market..
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 12:57:27 AM
It's not even close to being stable, it's stable compared to before but for a supposed ''currency'' it's far from stable. The EUR or USD is stable, bitcoin is not, not even now. This wont last much longer either, we will see a break eventually either up or down.
Bitcoin is really volatile and being stable is just few times but not much longer. It won't even be stable but drops eventually when there is much supply in the market. Bitcoin is different from other currency that is why many are expecting for gaining profit from it when you are holding it until the price increase on the market.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 10:33:14 PM
I think bitcoin price is not stable and it won't be stable.If so then many investors will not agree to invest on bitcoin as no profit will not come. Again trading will be stopped if the price is stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
November 10, 2018, 12:33:31 AM
I think bitcoin price is not stable and it won't be stable.If so then many investors will not agree to invest on bitcoin as no profit will not come. Again trading will be stopped if the price is stable.
Right, if bitcoin become stable in there price many investor's will not invest on it, cause they will not get more profit from there investment so that market will stop trading. We know bitcoin will not stable on there price value cause we know from the start the value is unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
November 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM
The world of stock market trading has been commonplace in speculation that prices will go up and down for a long time and can be instantaneous, just as Bitcoin today will go down tomorrow, in my opinion Bitcoin will someday stabilize as usual like normal prices in general.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 09:30:16 PM
In my opinion, compared to other currencies such as usd or gold, bitcoin has not really been stabilized in the last two months. If bitcoin is stable like other currencies I think it will be legalized in more countries and accepted in current payment services.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 09, 2018, 08:12:32 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
Bitcoin can be seen in two different ways, the currency aspect and the investment aspect. The volatile nature of Bitcoin is what brings profit to its investors, hence attaining stability in the price of Bitcoin means there will be a paradigm shift from the investment aspect to the currency aspect where Bitcoin will be largely used for daily purchases of goods and services.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 08:10:21 PM
I think if the price of Bitcoin is stable for a long time like now, the price stays in the range of $ 6300- $ 6500 since 5 months ago enough to make Altcoin prices currently experiencing price increases slowly, so I think if stable Bitcoin Prices can make Altcoin prices on the market is moving fast, because traders believe the stability of Bitcoin prices can provide benefits for trading Altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
In the end, Bitcoin will certainly be stable, but believe that this will happen no earlier than 10 years from now and Bitcoin will then cost in excess of $ 1 million
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
November 09, 2018, 07:53:50 PM
While Bitcoin is stable now and it could be for the next 12 months, it will
not last, there will be times of greater volatility. This is the nature of
Bitcoin, the nature of a decentralised currency.

Remarkably this is a period of no FUD or FOMO.

Bitcoin is stable, the market movement may goes up and down yet it remains on the market, with clear market structures, good fundamentals, high consumer's confidence by the investors, these are just few indicators about the stability of Bitcoin. On what will happen if it becomes stable?  Bitcoin once stable will attract a lot more of investors for either long term or short term investment on the trading mrket.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
November 09, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now.

If you're interested in getting an answer to this, post it in the Speculation board.

What do you think could be the cause.

Both the sides are playing hard and trying to gain on each other as shorts are also in the game after futures came into existence.

Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

No, it won't, because anything that's based on speculation either moves up or down at specific periods and fundamentals haven't shown any signs of recovery (no important events took place) and only negativity (FUD) was being spread amongst the whole environment due to which Bitcoin was unable to break the resistances to move upwards.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 07:39:46 PM
maybe there will be many merchants that accept payments using bitcoin if it happens
price stability is an important factor for adoption
people will find it difficult to accept payment using crypto if the price of crypto is volatile
basically they don't want lose their money

but i'm sure it won't happen because the price of crypto or bitcoin will never be stable
except for stablecoin, they are pegged to fiat currencies
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
November 09, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
While Bitcoin is stable now and it could be for the next 12 months, it will
not last, there will be times of greater volatility. This is the nature of
Bitcoin, the nature of a decentralised currency.

Remarkably this is a period of no FUD or FOMO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 09, 2018, 07:23:10 PM
It will take another 20 years for bitcoin to be "stable"

It's a new asset class.

People dont know how to value stocks on wall street properly, how long will it take for the world to properly value the strongest asset that has ever been created? Probably decades before enough people give up shouting FUD about bitcoin and value it properly like the rest of us.

Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 06:51:52 PM
Now many people sell altcoins to buy bitcoins. This gives Bitcoin to be more stable, but altcoins are falling in price.

I think everything should stabilize soon and start growing.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 09, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
yes, until the end of the year bitcoin will stabilize at $ 6500 or $ 7000, but bitcoin will not be a stable crypto.

it looks like bitcoin is still hesitant to move, old investors still hold a lot of bitcoin, so bitcoin is a bit stable.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:38:30 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are highly volatile it could stabilize for a few weeks but it will eventually go up and down if there is good news and people see positive things about Bitcoin Bitcoin will resume buying Bitcoin but any hacking incidents again from bi exchange can bring the price down again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
It can be difficult to keep the digital currency stable without anyone's control. Just recently the unfortunate fall of the price and the expected news stabilized situation. I have no idea how long this will continue but it will not be possible to continue until the end.
Activity: 406
November 09, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
This "false" stability of bitcoin and various cryptos is due to the wait for news that can finally revive the market. Whoever is inside the market is waiting for the bullish moment, while whoever is out prefers to stay out until the market improves.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 09, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
Currently we are relly stable against the last 9 years ago Cheesy
And what is happening ? I guess not much. We need more good news publishing around the world so more and more people will give more trust in btc.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: