Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 3. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 12:43:12 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

A fewer investment, since Bitcoin have reach certain amount which makes people so happy and if this currency became stable at this point it might cause somw investors to become dormant in terms of investing since they expect that bitcoin is unique unlike any other currenxy they can earn a little faster than the usual.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Btc will never become stable. Even gold is not stable enough. That's just not possible, especially considering the easiness of manipulation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 17, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

When the bitcoin price has become stable, maybe bitcoin will be used as a global currency by everyone in the world.
Since 2009, bitcoin price keep going up and down, causing many peoples afraid to use it as a currency because they could lose the value of their coin anytime. But i believe sometime cryptocurrency price will stabling if there are no speculators anymore.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
When bitcoin becomes stable, there will be less investors who will will be interested in investing bitcoin. I think it's the volatility of bitcoin's price  that makes investors interested in investing bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
The moment bitcoin becomes stable we will no longer enjoy live trade anymore,  meanwhile I don't think bitcoin will ever be stable
Activity: 560
November 16, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
I think the stability of bitcoin could not stand the test of time. Just yesterday the price dropped significantly to almost 5.5k which also affected almost all the other altcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Bitcoin can be stable but it will not for life time bitcoin is highly volatile currency and it can not be stable forever bitcoin is the word of mouth but the speculators change the market and they buy at low and sell at high value so with this the market can not be stable and if this stable then people who are trading they will avoid trading and if we hold this so if the market rise we can sell at high and it is natural that currencies can never be stable in the case of crypto where no central institute is available to regulate it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Investors of bitcoin is the main reason why price of bitcoin are now stable and as we can see see that its still lower compare to last year's price. Yes there are still who bought btc and opposite of that there are also people goes selling their btc. I think its seen that people who buy and people who sell are just balance that is why price are stable.
Activity: 532
November 16, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
I think in the future crypto can dominate the currency system and become the most effective investment tool.

I think the stability will not definitely happen at any point of time because then stability will be the reason for the development of cryptocurrency that's why we cannot see when we constable nothing will be changed it for now and then value instruments am no one wouldn't like to invest in this field
The fluctuations of price is constant, it neve been stable, but if ever the price will reach the top again possible all the projects in the market will be a success and good time for exchange those who hold their coins.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
November 16, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

in my opinion there have been many people who panicked and lost their balance in seeing the price of bitcoin so they sold the btc they had for fear that prices would decrease further, and this actually worsened the situation so that bitcoin would be difficult to get up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
its not exactly stable it is stable than the other but that's not a matter we should be strong and fight the trials that we receive even it is hard we should accept and continue if what is done
Activity: 94
November 16, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
If bitcoin becomes stable it will be boring. Moreover, the stability if bitcoin is not certain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
Bitcoin can never become stable. The price of bitcoin was just stable because there was no event or news that will make impact in the coinmarketcap be it negative or positive. If you check now it is clear that the event by bitcoin cash team is affecting the entire market including bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
I don't think it ever would but when if it does, that would mean it is getting controlled by someone meaning it will be decentralized!
Activity: 224
November 16, 2018, 06:43:45 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will become stable because PRICE is not always stable. there is always an Inflation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
Bitcoin price can never be stable because of its speculative nature. What we are seeing was the effect of the waiting for any major event to shake the market before the volatility will start. The event now happened when BCH was forked and 2 new coins were created BCHABC and BTCSV. This event pushed bitcoin price off the support level of $6k which it has been for some time now. The price went down below the support creating another new support at $5k.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 16, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

When the price of bitcoin becomes stable in a long time, surely this will feel very boring for a large number of bitcoin users especially traders and investors. Because the market conditions which are in such a way usually tend to make it difficult for them to get maximum profit as expected.

We all will not know when exactly this situation will end, because until this moment I  haven't seen the emergence of positive signs for the growth of the price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 294
November 16, 2018, 05:35:40 AM
The question we should be asking is if bitcoin price is initially created to be stable..
Bitcoin is not Fiat money and so shouldn't be expected to have this stable feature that obviously is one of the Fiat money feature.
Bitcoin is a virtual decentralized currently whose major feature is high volatility , so expecting it to be stable at all times would defeat the purpose of it's creation.
Activity: 348
November 16, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Its always feel safe and good to see bitcoin on stable. You can trade with a fixed strategy. It always good to move up as well. However it is to good for our crypto community  as well. We the lover of bitcoin feel so strong and can hope a great future as well

As you say I find it wrong, because now the price of bitcoin is dropping very fast and there is no way out. The problem here is that bitcoin is not stable at all, it is in a recession and could be ruined for some time if the price goes down Cry. And I don't hope it come.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
I think that btc will become stable with time. To my mind, btc is the best coin and soon it will become stable as well as the market of crypto currency in general. I would like to have coins for the long-term because btc wil be our main currency
I do not agree with you, because bitcoin is currently owned by many investors, so it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease as they wish. If the price of bitcoin is stable, there will be a lot of bitcoin owners who sell it because it has no more appeal for investors. Investors can profit big if the price of bitcoin fluctuates.
It can be seen that there are still pros and cons to the stable prices of bitcoin, I cannot ensure that prices will stabilize forever or not. but what determines volatile or stable price changes is demand and supply, crowded markets, and many more. for now prices can fluctuate and can be stable, we make the best use of it. just make it enjoy dude!
Pages:
Jump to: