Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 25. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
Main rule in altcoin trading is don't buy at peak price and never sell when the price plummets  as well as don't go with hype over chat rooms in exchangers.
You should have to do a deep research for the coin in which you want to invest and have to wait for it for a few weeks to monitor its volume of trade on exchanges and its potential after that try to invest there.
Seek advice from experienced cryptocurrency investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
I hear or read on the forum about some new coins.  Then I start reading all about these altcoins on their website, twitter, etc.  If I see a good interest in the coin, I like the team and the project has already begun to develop, then I buy a small amount of coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
April 14, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
I think buying altcoins is even harder than buying BTC or ETH because they're much more volatile. Before making an investment for altcoin, I would check several things: 1. its trading volume, its daily volume should be more than 50 BTC, 2. the development team should be active to meet every milestone in roadmap, 3. should have at least one big partner, 4. if its coin is mineable, its mining community/mining thread should be very active. To be honest, I dont care much about the coin's price if it could meets all these my requirements, I would hold it for long term.     
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
My advice is either to keep a long time, as I usually do, or resell, but you need to be able to do that. First, to disassemble the entire structure.
Activity: 122
April 10, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Before buying an altcoin, you should never buy at the peak price and equally never sell at dip due to panic. Remember also not to be carried by hype in chat rooms in exchange forums. There is need to seek for advice from experts as well as experienced cryptocurrency investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 11:27:33 PM
I think this is helpful specially for those who don't have or haven't tried buying altcoins, have you tried it? does it really work? if so,I think I would try it also.
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

those 6 steps are very useful, i did all of them before i bought altcoins, now i already earn good amount of money from those altcoins, i also check the website and the whitepaper from the coins too,so that i can monitor the growth development of the altcoins
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
As what every told me that the very first thing to do before buying altcoin is to be able to familiarize the best altcoins from the rest of them which has a bigger possibility than can survive in the crypto market, choose the altcoin which has a practical use in our society in which could difinitely attract many different investors and users alike that could help increase its market value.
Activity: 253
March 29, 2018, 06:07:57 PM
Look for Cryptomoedas whose price is below a dollar, study the historical volume of the Cryptomoedas that you found with potential, see how often it doubles its value and if this has happened for a long time.
Enter the Criptomoedas website and social networks, to know if the site has ad information, if you have the photo of the team that is developing the currency. If you do not have a photo or information about the project team, be cautious. It may be fraud. Look at the market size of the Cryptomanes the larger, the slower it will go.
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 29, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
Make sure that a) not a scam and b) has some sensible approach to a business use case and the team and money required to develop the project fully.

spotting a scam ICOs are very hard this year because scammers could even make good websites that is better and more beautiful than legitimate ICOs and too good to be true.
That's why I never invest on ICOs but instead I'm going to wait for them to bump on coin exchanges and observe their progress because most of the time, price values on coin exchanges are cheaper or smaller than ICO price.
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 29, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
investing altcoins will offer higher possibilities and opportunities on earning higher amount of profits if we do choose the right altcoins.
choosing good altcoins will require much time to research especially we don't know the team behind the project personally.
for me, there are too many ways to check how well is the coin but I always choose to bump on their social communities because good altcoins has very strong social communities like Telegram Channel group.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
Make sure that a) not a scam and b) has some sensible approach to a business use case and the team and money required to develop the project fully.
Activity: 268
March 27, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
If I buy a coin in longevity, then first of all I conduct a fundamental analysis, I study the product for the sake of relevance, then I look at the road map. You should also pay attention to the capitalization of the project.
Activity: 354
March 27, 2018, 04:44:52 AM
I often see the development of coins that I will buy, I often check through social media like telegram, twitter and facebook. if the team that owns the coin is good how it works then I will invest on that coin.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 27, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Before buying an altcoin, you must research and analyze the situation of that altcoin, you can go to coinmarketcap.com, I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 20. then join the telegram group and exchange with The members on the altcoin you want to invest, besides let's see what the experts say about the altcoin you want to buy. Buying at a time when the market is falling deeply is a wise decision because you can buy more altcoin at a lower price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!

One thing which I think is very important that many easily forget to do, is to read the full whitepaper. You can learn a lot about the positioning of the project as well as how much project they actually have, as well as how they are approaching the development of the project.
The methods you mentioned in the subject are extremely beautiful and the methods that can be useful for your investment. In addition to all these, it will be useful for you to do past price analysis in many stock markets as well as not to listen to all the recommendations you have read besides all these, unfortunately many people who think of themselves as investors write recommendations without knowing it on the internet. Last one more point, the amount of coin supplied is also important when you buy. The less or balanced the better.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
March 27, 2018, 04:22:25 AM
Thank you very helpful suggestion,I add, analyzing the graph is very important .. We can know the altcoin will rise or fall,I usually do that and then look for news about the coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

The methods you mentioned in the subject are extremely beautiful and the methods that can be useful for your investment. In addition to all these, it will be useful for you to do past price analysis in many stock markets as well as not to listen to all the recommendations you have read besides all these, unfortunately many people who think of themselves as investors write recommendations without knowing it on the internet. Last one more point, the amount of coin supplied is also important when you buy. The less or balanced the better.
Activity: 434
March 27, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
Making a research and deep investigation must be done first before investing in an altcoin. If you have found out that it has a big value because of its potential attributes, buying them during crisis is a good decision because you can buy them in volume at a lower price.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!
My friend this step you made was trully helpful before we buy an alltcoin.We should always consider the many aspects so that our move will bring us to be a successful decission.
Pages:
Jump to: