Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 28. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
I do not think that these actions can be of much use. Any person (and especially a large investor) can make them. This means that in the current price all these data are already taken into account. If you think about the prospects of coins, then no one knows the future, so this analysis will also bring little useful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
I also check the coinmarketcap, but I don't actually do the rest. Those data cannot be applied to the time you check it, because we are all aware that it changes from time to time. So, what I usually do is check their history, if it intrigues me, then I would take the risk. There will never be a guarantee which altcoin will survive but sometimes, you just have yo trust your instinct.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
Before buying an altcoin, ln my opinion, we have to check project and the team very well. Especially the team with all details.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

Well said man,  thanks alot.
How do i did in me just i am watch and have some analysis of exchange rates at the coinmarketcap.com.
And some research for altcoin before buying.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 17, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
Yes, that is all very reasonable but won´t protect you from decision taken from the team against investors nor from many other undesirable situations. But I guess is a good start.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 03:54:55 PM
I'm not going to read all 8 pages, but, one of my most effective methods is tracking the rich list daily over months to keep informed on what the whales are doing. There are several projects I monitor like this. This is from my main investment bag, I'd never buy much of any coin without months of research and monitoring/tracking first. Without really doing the research work it's way too risky for anything other than a speculative bet.

Just my 2c
Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
I always look at the website of the project that I'm going to buy. I always try to pay attention to the little things that can be associated with the project. I think that very many little things just can tell about the project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
This is good advice. I also keep a close eye on the social media posting and analyze the posts of the campaigns I am interested in. You can tell a lot by the quality of their posts too.
Activity: 168
March 14, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
Okay investing in Cryptocurrency or altcoins should be made for a deep research anything is possible in Crypto. So if you going to buy some good long term altcoins pick top 10-20 altcoins they are good coins with a real value. Well in my opinion you can risk a lot of money and make diversify on any coins in marketcap expect a good return this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
Before investing i conduct complete research about that coin my research contains
1.What are the clear objectives of this coin
2.Development team is also very important
3.Compare it with other projects and scrutinize does it have something unique than others.
4.I guess its durability whether it would deliver for long term or short term.
 When i am satisfied with these things then i pick this coin for buying and hold it for long term.
Activity: 122
March 14, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Before buying an altcoin one should consider several things. One should first find the following concerning the cryptocurrency.
Launch Date
Current Price
Market Volume
Exchanges which have listed this token
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 14, 2018, 02:57:02 PM
I look at its market cap first and determine if the coin is being valued at a fair price and not being overvalued. Also if it has an active community. As thats a must for a coin to thrive and succeed.

Altcoin price is any time to change. So price information is important for before buy the coin. People check the price day by day. Then get more ideas of time to invest. Market place is important for get more information. It future digital currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 14, 2018, 02:21:24 PM
I look at its market cap first and determine if the coin is being valued at a fair price and not being overvalued. Also if it has an active community. As thats a must for a coin to thrive and succeed.
Activity: 205
March 14, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
Before invest in any altcoin, i read whitepaper and also find some information on bitcointalk to know if the altcoin legit o not
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
before you buy this coin, you should get to know it well, chat on the forums to understand its future in the market and then understand whether to buy it or not
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
Best way for buying an alt coin is investigate about the coin apply your mind for what to buy and what not,low price buying is the best buying so that you can sell at high price and earn profit and remain in touch with the coin, again advice don't be hurry think before you buy.
Yes thats the best to do before buying an altcoin, for me I always search the best to buy. I check the project if their is an update always of their project. Team behind the project, supply and demand these helps me a lot throughout in choosing the best before buying.
Activity: 59
March 14, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

All thins on the list are really good but you really need to know the basics of trading like technical analysis and fundamental analysis you can know if it's the perfect time to buy some alts or not. It will minimize your losses and have some plan before trading like when you like to sell if that coins reach that price something like that. Goodluck.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Best way for buying an alt coin is investigate about the coin apply your mind for what to buy and what not,low price buying is the best buying so that you can sell at high price and earn profit and remain in touch with the coin, again advice don't be hurry think before you buy.
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 01:05:47 AM
You must first read the roadmap and look at the graph, the graph should be without pump and the trend should be ascending.
Precisely, as an addition you must have a deep research. Think wisely before you buy. But I think the best time to buy is when the price is low in order for you to have a profit whenever you sell it. Think wisely so that we can avoid regrets.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
before you buy it you have to know the development of an altcoin, you can know it by reading in some forums that talk about it like telegram and other, you also have to see the exchange rate statistics, after you are sure then buy the coin you have selected
What I do when buying altcoin is to read in the forum about altcoin development and we choose to invest long-term or short-term because some,
people prefer long-term and more profitable And looking at the market conditions that reach the Cryptocurrency exchange I think we should be careful because of its huge risk
Pages:
Jump to: