Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 27. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
The best thing you can do search about altcoin if you understand the process of altcoin thats the time you buy an altcoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 09:49:22 AM
The very first thing that you must do before buying altcoin is to be able to familiarize the best altcoins from the rest of them which has a bigger possibility than can survive in the crypto market, choose the altcoin which has a practical use in our society in which could definitely attract many different users and investors that could possibly trigger to increase its market value.
Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
One can never over look the importance of doing a background check before investing a penny into buying an altcoin.This is to avoid the mistake of buying shitcoins or scam ICOs.For coins that already listed,it is good practice to compare the price of the coin with other similar coins,taking into considerations factors such as total supply,circulating supply,community size and activities on social media (you do not want to invest in a project where the team members have abandoned the project).
Activity: 211
March 25, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
Your strategy is awesome. However, apart from the strategy you need to have logical thinking on what,when,where to invest. Strategy always won't work and there should be predictions, good decision and bit luck should favor you to succeed. All the best and keep up the good work
Activity: 240
March 25, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Nice that you have some good patience lol
I can't wait weeks to invest on a coin hah I still hit the jackpots but yea, feels more scary.
Good luck with this, you'll need it  Grin
Activity: 17
March 25, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
The list is endless. You cannot possibly do everything that is required to ensure safety. But there are many threads in the forum that will tell you about doing your own research on the way to achieve decent results. Still there are many fakes out there so you won't be able to hold all of them just try not to put all your eggs in one basket..
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
I introduce you new #ICO project that will make success soon. Its blockchain project developed by professional team. Dont miss it! https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 25, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
before I buy altcoins, I set to it that those coins are good and they have a strong team's like developers, marketing and have strong social network communities like Telegram Channels must have more admins and active members.
otherwise, most of them failed because I do believe that good ICOs and altcoins have good and strong social communities and team framework.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
March 22, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
its very necessary and important to go for research before invest in any altcoin, make sure you read and understand everything that need to do with the project don't just invest in any project you come across because you have the money or because some just told you to invest on it, so many investor has loss there fund because of this ignorance of researching which is very bad.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
I do one thing before buying altcoins, that is checking their social communities like Telegram Channels.
Because I do believe that good ICOs and Altcoins have a strong social communities where ICO and Altcoins staff, admins, investors, holders and supporters are discussing related and non related stuff regarding the ICO and Altcoin projects.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
To get the first profit, but investors need to have investment plans and knowledge for themselves, I think that now investors start very difficult to conduct transactions. Because they do not have specific experience, besides, the number of community is increasing, but there is no course.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
for now I would rather choose to buy altcoin which has a very large trading volume circulation condition because if it is not like that then you will be hard to get profit from there, if you want to know I usually buy in binance because for now the market binance has a very high trading conditions. do not buy altcoin that has a small trading volume condition because you could be stuck in the coin.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
Thank you very much,this is very helpful considering the fact that there are a lot of scam ICO going on now.The team behind any project is very important.We have to make sure we are not handling over our hard.earned money to some faceless or fraudulent personsa
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
I am most interested in the team and their background. I look at the whitepaper and the quality of the idea and the feasibility. I prefer some kind of working project instead of just vaporware. Finally, I see if they are generating any kind of buzz.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
Search about the coin and make sure it is a good one before you invest. It is good and wise to make sure you invest in something good
Activity: 618
March 22, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
i think before we decide to buy any altcoin we must do research carefully about the coin on coinmarketcap, on its website to know will the coin have a good roadmap or not, is the community more active and what exchanges are accepting that altcoin, finally wait for a good time to buy that altcoin such as when the entire market drop rapidly.

Should wait a few weeks to monitor the volume of trading on the exchange and its potential after that try to invest there. Before that you have to do extensive research before buying or investing
At time when you have this much money that you can easily go for investing of that money in any of the altcoin, the first thing which you need to do is that our must study well about all the altcoins which are there in the crypto world. After that, you need to analyze the behavior of all the coins and that you need to look for the coin which best suits you in all the ways and that the coin which you think can change your life.
First you need to do is study the coin you buy then make sure if its worth it and have potential then after that if you kniw everything is alright then buy those coin. Also its better to buy coin when the market have dumping but be careful of choosing coin to buy, and dont easily attract to lower price because some of them are scam coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
i think before we decide to buy any altcoin we must do research carefully about the coin on coinmarketcap, on its website to know will the coin have a good roadmap or not, is the community more active and what exchanges are accepting that altcoin, finally wait for a good time to buy that altcoin such as when the entire market drop rapidly.

Should wait a few weeks to monitor the volume of trading on the exchange and its potential after that try to invest there. Before that you have to do extensive research before buying or investing
At time when you have this much money that you can easily go for investing of that money in any of the altcoin, the first thing which you need to do is that our must study well about all the altcoins which are there in the crypto world. After that, you need to analyze the behavior of all the coins and that you need to look for the coin which best suits you in all the ways and that the coin which you think can change your life.
Activity: 280
March 20, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
I do not think that these actions can be of much use. Any person (and especially a large investor) can make them. This means that in the current price all these data are already taken into account. If you think about the prospects of coins, then no one knows the future, so this analysis will also bring little useful.

Yeah I think he should really first learn about the basics of trading like Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis, types of charts, support and resistance and indicators those things for me are the things that really helpful to me when I started here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
March 20, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
It looks like you are giving advice on buying into an ICO rather than any altcoin?

If it is for ICO, than you give good advice, although you are missing some things.
It is important to test out the actual product or platform.
If they don't have at least an MVP than stay far away.
Most companies leave their tech footprint on github.

If you are trying to give advice on generally buying an altcoin, then it is much more a matter of just crunching numbers.
First, look for three factors:

marketcap
amount of circulating coins
how much development

If a company has all three of these: a low market cap in proportion to the circulating coins and an actual useable product, then it is a goldmine.
If it doesn't have any, than it is ridiculously overvalued (cough cough, ahem: almost all of the top 20 coins...)
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: