Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 30. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
it is very wrong to invest in the crypto market without working in detail and reading. you know the value of money in your hand. it's hard to find the right altcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
February 18, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Just like every investment, what we need is prior and existing knowledge. We must research what kind of investment we are to be into. Be skeptical and always consider factors in picking the best alternative coin. Choose wisely. One of the factors are community number in quality not in number because nowadays lot of members in a community but has weak hands for such. They dont want to lose some or earn just a little so they dump it all the way, developers and team who are very active and always do updates to its community and is making their hard work for the success of project. Also try to check tge project they have and ask these questions:
Is it realizable?
Can be achieve? But when?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 09:36:56 PM
Good advice bro. You also need to learn/know what is their aim, if their platform will last in the long run or it's just good for a year or two. Investing in a short term is good but isn't it better if you invest into something that is good for long term (like btc or eth and other amazingly build crypto), that one is also need to consider. And yup, researching the background of the team is a commended advice!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
There are many ways before buying an altcoin. The most common to do is to research for a particular altcoin a user wants to buy. If its have the good future , in a long term profit , a good community and have the best developers. Because when buying altcoin all we want is to make huge profit from it. And joining their community is a good one , so that a user can have an update about the altcoin that they invested or they buy.
Activity: 96
February 17, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

Good advices. If you know the technical stuffs, you may also want to check the github to see the ICO development.  progress.
Activity: 588
February 17, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
Before buy any altcoin for longterm investment, i prefer to make analysis about that coin in fundamental like What they offer for cryptocurrency community and what problem they want to solve, and solid and professional team behind it. And what interesting and unique product and service that they have.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
That's all details before buying an altcoin I really like it if you follow all that details you will become successful no doubt. I have no advice more i want to support you only thanks for the details.

a good solution when we really want to buy altcoin, because this plan is very helpful in buying altcoin. so we also need to practice it well.
Activity: 574
February 17, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
That's all details before buying an altcoin I really like it if you follow all that details you will become successful no doubt. I have no advice more i want to support you only thanks for the details.

Activity: 420
February 17, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
Good thoughtful approach. Has it allowed you to increase your capital and make a profit? If two, then I will take advice
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
For me, the best thing to do first in buying an altcoin is to investigate first the altcoin that we are going to buy if they are really true to what they are saying to what they really and most especially investigate if there is a people behind that altcoin who was been already involved in a scam or fraud because if it is then probably that altcoin is just a scam and fraud also, so you better stay out from that altcoin and choose another and then investigate again if there is no one behind that altcoin involved in a scam or fraud.
Activity: 420
February 17, 2018, 04:11:57 AM
if my advice you have to see first the movement for the price you want to buy if cheap or down you have to buy it and if the price is still high should not and you also have to have ETH and BTC also
Activity: 44
February 17, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
You definitely need do research! Grin  Here is a recommendation:Marine coin, one old project since 2014, they are relaunching this monster now!

there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
You actually got almost all the criteria right ? The team, the website, their value proposition,  also, the volume as well traded on different exchanges, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 17, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I have absolutely no time to study the project, I just see how interesting it is to others, how many questions and comments to it. Only so I make a decision.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 17, 2018, 03:42:39 AM
This is a very difficult question. The crypto money market is very volatile. it is necessary to work hard, be patient and investigate first to enter this market. Subcoins are very alternative.
Have a reason before entering each trade: Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.Not all traders make gains from trading.
A lot of devs simply have a lot of work to do and they try to give updates once in a while. Let's face a fact, only devs that are not really working will have time to be giving everyone an answer anyway when all the necessary information needed are already online. I have been on some telegram groups of some of these coins, and really the sort of questions some people ask can make you to want to puke. Most are easily found on their website, and as long as I can see vividly that the devs are working and delivering, that is good enough.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
February 16, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Before i buy any alternate cryptocurrencies, i first read there white paper, know much about them on telegram, see how much people respond and invest on it.
Hmm. That is a pretty much long activity to do. Unless of course you just want to know all the technical details that is needed to know. I am very sure; very few people go through whitepapers these days.

For someone like me, just show me what you can do, then I will know if it is feasible or not, whether the team looks like they can deliver, and whether the market is really at the moment undervalued or overvalued. For long positions, it is always good to target the dips of the coins or tokens you want to hold just like what we have now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
The list is endless. You cannot possibly do everything that is required to ensure safety. But there are many threads in the forum that will tell you about doing your own research on the way to achieve decent results. Still there are many fakes out there so you won't be able to hold all of them just try not to put all your eggs in one basket..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

I agree with you, First  make a research of which altcoins should be preferred to buy and choose which is good for short and long trade. Watch some trading videos which is can help as well. Also ask to your friends which is the best to buy that will gives a potential in the future. And before you invest in altcoins, used excess money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
The best attitude to take is: do your own research before investing in an altcoin.
Visit altcoin's official website, connect to its social networks, see its roadmap, check how many people support the project on social media, what its market value is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
First of all you should see nearest news of altcoin, apply technical analysis indicators, and only then make a conclusion about whether to buy or not.
Pages:
Jump to: