Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 7. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
Yes i agree, the problem is mostly of psychological character. whenever people get that feeling that everything is under control and "proper" they tend to trust it more
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
If all governments accept crypto, it shall be really great for everyone. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar will go very high and governments will be in a better situation.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
I think crypto trading in this world will be even better, and we have the freedom to trade and shop using crypto currencies. but it was all just a dream, because crypto currencies could disrupt the existence of fiat currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 12, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
That words are from the dream! It will be very easy to withdraw your funds, it will be able to purchase any goods with crypto and etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 12, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Well, if it happens, we are live in a cashless realistic world, fiat money is removed. It will be the biggest evolution in finance industry, all buy and sell operations will be looked professional because no presence of fiat money, all transactions are done via paymentable devices like POS, mobile phone, watch, ring, bracelet.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 12, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
If every government will accept cryptocurrency then the community will be larger and the market will be better.
Well, time will come that cryptocurrency will be the main currency to use in different part of the world.
Every country will have their official coin to use like PETRO!
Activity: 29
November 12, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
All goverments accept crypto that would be an excellent moment because there will be no barrier for the crypto anymore. Good conditions will come and help it developing with an insane speed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
This is the thing that we are really waiting for, if the all governments accept crypto it will make the marketcap continue to increase rapidly so that fiat will be replaced.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
I am sure that nothing bad will definitely happen, because today cryptocurrency has already started its circulation around the world, so I think that the test period is already running, we need to work very actively now to make it mainstream
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

And this cryptocurrency  will be taxed by a government and maybe it becomes centralize which monitored and controlled by government agencies but investors may like this format with their investments are very safe .
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
November 12, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
It will be a good thing for cryptocurrency if all government accept cryptos. I think it will attract more investors and i think crypto world will be more safer than ever.
I don't think crypto world will be safer. As we all know there are so many corrupt government. What if they only bring bad thing in crypto world. What they will control the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
November 12, 2018, 09:25:28 AM
It will be a good thing for cryptocurrency if all government accept cryptos. I think it will attract more investors and i think crypto world will be more safer than ever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
I think the world will revolutionize in currencies because crypto can easily wipe out all physical currencies,which will be a downside for people with no phones etc.
Activity: 250
November 12, 2018, 08:51:04 AM
If it will happen bitcoin price would be skyrocket there is no doubt. Investors will come forward to invest huge capital in cryptocurrency and many more new investors will be coming notably.
Activity: 250
November 12, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

the problem is how about fiat money, this is my question when every country legalizes crypto. and the most rational and reasonable is that every country adopts a blockchain and creates fiat into its own crypto.
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 08:33:42 AM
If this would happen that all government accepts crypto, i can say WOW, i mean it's amazing and good for the crypto world. Massive support will expected on this and of course market will pump and rise like rockets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
It would be a milestone for the whole crypto makret if goverments of most western countries start accepting cryptocurrencies and make proper taxation rules. This would really speed up the adoption, because lots of people won't touch crypto at all, because they are afraid of IRS or other financial institutions going after them.

I agree on this one, once the government accepts crypto for government transactions it would drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and this would cause massive community adoption and support, and i really hope that someday government could make an analysis on how crypto help in terms of government transactions in order to speed up the process.
Activity: 1024
November 12, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

if crypto is approved by all governments in the world, I am sure there will be a big wave that will occur in the market. we will be able to see the price of bitcoin reaching 100K or even more. but it was all just a dream, because the government was too scared of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 12, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
The market will moon and we won't see such a variety of coins, because if the mass adoption happens, governments won't accept cryptos with a poor management and no working product. Thats why we need more products!
Activity: 320
November 12, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
I wouldn't want that to happen. Me now all completely satisfied and I am okay with the current situation. I have a feeling that if the States of the world start working with cryptocurrency, the market will change for the worse
Pages:
Jump to: