Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 3. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

If all Governments accepted crypto then Fiat will be the loser as more people will adopted digital currency  as it is more secure and transparent.
Activity: 328
December 02, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
If all the government accept crypto could have resulted in good repercussions and bad repercussions. A rising price can come because of the many interests of the world that want to have a crypto asset. But for now there 's still a controversy about this crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

When government accepts bitcoin it is a good motivation to all. Since people will be complacent that this is a valid and a good investments. Hopefully the government will not make bitcoin as a way to be more corrupt.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
In the coming years, this is impossible, therefore, this question can only be discussed theoretically. If the governments accept the cryptocurrency, the value of the coins, of course, rises. But how to deal with the volatility of cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
I think in 10 years there will be discussions on this matter. on G20 meeting such questions will take place. But now only Venezuela accepted crypto and it looks shady
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 02, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
I hope that nevertheless many leading countries will accept cryptocurrency. this will improve much the situation and the rate of cryptocurrency
i also hope that just like you, with more and more governments from several countries receiving crypto, the future of Crypto will be very good.

but it seems very difficult for some countries to accept cryptocurrency for several reasons.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
Well, in Venezuela you are able to make most of purchases for crypto and I find it a great way of getting out from the crisis. It should work to become an example for other worlld.
Activity: 294
December 02, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
If all governments support cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will grow wildly. This kind of exhibition will lead to the disappearance of the stock market. In the future, all companies will issue their own coins instead of entering the stock market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 01, 2018, 04:57:09 PM
I hope that nevertheless many leading countries will accept cryptocurrency. this will improve much the situation and the rate of cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 01, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
For governments it's no reasons to accept crypto that exist today on the market. They can make own crypto but it will be ersatz-crypto because main idea for cryptocurrency - no control - will be lost. That's why such question can be but it don't make sense
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 03:15:48 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I guess it would be too risky if our government would start to accept cryptocurrency because it would be a cause of more greediness from corrupt politicians here. They might also tax it which is more risky. I guess it would be better if the government would not play any part in it.
at lezst deevloping cpuntries can not acdept cryptocurrency and raht is possible fpr them to do in a long long time only
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
tjere are amny things taht can proove that it is not pozsible for every songle cpuntry to accept cryptocurrency rigt now
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
December 01, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I guess it would be too risky if our government would start to accept cryptocurrency because it would be a cause of more greediness from corrupt politicians here. They might also tax it which is more risky. I guess it would be better if the government would not play any part in it.
Activity: 411