Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 4. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

For sure, in many countries cryptocurrencies are banned by the government or the government partially disapproves of cryptocurrencies and their use.
The legalization of crypto-currencies will cause a huge interest and demand in these countries. And if in addition to this, the technological application of cryptocurrencies will act, then this will be the guarantor of popularization.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 01, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
Maybe it is, I just think that many investors are afraid to risk their capital, as the cryptocurrency market is poorly understood and it is almost not subject to analysis. This is what scares them, scares uncertainty and the opportunity to lose all their money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
if done that will boost the market a lot and get more liquidity and adoption to the crypto but it is very difficult now and needs more time
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
Then it would be a nice place to live. In a global world we need one language, one payment method, one interest to achieve common goal - survive Wink.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 01, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
I think most civilized countries in the future recognize cryptocurrency, just not all cryproassets. Recognition is a matter of time, the more popular cryptocurrencies become, the stupider to deny them, you just need to find a consensus.  I doubt about the status of anonymous currencies like zec, dash , monero - but they will continue to exist on the black market.
Activity: 268
December 01, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Belarussia had already accepted crytpocurrency, so all the miners and holders have to pay taxes. I know a lot of people, who use crypto just because of absence of taxes.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
Even if the government approves cryptocurrencies, there is a chance that investors will not be less afraid. Since they will come out of the shadows and they will have to report to the government and pay huge taxes.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 01, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
it would be good if the government accepted the cryptocurrency,but I think it will not happen soon, in my opinion it is not in their interests.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 01, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
Then bigest investors would join Market many new people join crypto afther this BTC price go much more higher and market be not even 400-500 bil but even trill.
Activity: 314
December 01, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
I think if the governments accepts Cryptocurrency the value will be controlled in a stable one to protect the market to those people who are aiming to get more profit and most of the value of it won't go fall down if it will happened. So many rules will occur if it will gonna legalized in any country.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
when all governments from various countries begin to accept payments using cryptocurrency and implement cryptocurrency as legal payments, the price of all cryptocurrency can be very expensive because there will be many who use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 01, 2018, 02:19:00 AM
You are right. But unfortunately, the government will never legalize crypto because they are afraid that the community will commit illegal acts using crypto. Although fiat is also often used for illegal actions, but crypto is anonymous and decentralized. it may be very difficult for the government to look for people who commit illegal acts using crypto.
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 01, 2018, 12:34:43 AM
If all the government accept crypto, then there will be more and more people in crypto world and they will invest lot of money into different cryptocurrency and by this all crypto coins will reach to a high level.
Activity: 714
December 01, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
It seems that once the government legelize to use cryptocurrency many people will back on investing. But, as of now cryptocurrency is not legalized or accepted in some countries. Yet, what do you think will happen in our fiat currency if the cryptocurrency will be legalized.
Activity: 672
November 30, 2018, 11:54:14 PM
Crypto needs endorsement and the greatest endorsement in my opinion is governments accepting crypto that in my thinking will lead to wholesale adoption by the society. The lukewarmness we gave been seeing methinks is down to the opposition that governments have shown to crypto-currencies
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
Government can only make it regulate for safety reason and security concern to monitor the movement of funds in to it and make sure many project are save to invest in but they can't that create their own coin due to volatile reason which will affect the economic of any involve government policy.
Activity: 826
November 30, 2018, 11:28:45 PM
There are still many people who want to join Crypto but they know that Crypto has not been approved by the government. And if the government gives permission to use Crypto, I'm sure Crypto will find investors easier. And more people will invest so Crypto grows.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

I think if government is going to embrace the cryptocurrency, there will be a big increase of its market cap and market value. But, expect that they might have an authority to somehow control it in their ways. It is will used in their projects and the development of the country itself.
Activity: 350
November 30, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
It's the future of cryptocurrency, all the governments will accept crypto, many countries like Japan is accepting cryptocurrency at some using cases, i think after making enough researches about cryptocurrency, other governments will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
when the governments accept crypto its mean the crypto industry have won the 'war' which is its happen for a long time and makes a very serious decline price in the beginning of this year. crypto that has been accepted by many governments is one of the main goals of the crypto industry, when it happens it means that crypto has become globally acceptable and is one of the digital assets that will be used by the public.
Pages:
Jump to: