Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 6. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
i  think   if  all  the  governments  accept crypto  than it  will  be   great and  i  think  also  for  us  it  is  going   to  be  better and  i  think  that market  is  going  to  be   more  stable if  more poeple  sell and  invest  on  those.
If governments accept crypto, I think people having opportunities and nothing to worried about financial and it can be more lesser the crisis here in the world. It can change the world to the fullest.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 21, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
It will good for the society because cryptocurrency will serves as their source of income in which it will advantage to the people who are not qualified to enter a job. But I think it will be impossible becausw of the corrupt governments. Instead of sharing it to others, they might get it as if they own it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 21, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Government will rather want to own cryptocurrence  instead of approving it. Cryotocurrency is another innvation that us better than current system  of payment and the more popular Cryptocurrency become, the more threat it poses!
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
I don’t think so, because not all governments have a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency, literate politicians, on the contrary, will try to make a profit from it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 21, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
In fact, such changes can be a completely new era, a powerful breakthrough in the development of the modern crypto market. But so far it’s really hard to believe in such changes, because many states still oppose the legalization of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 21, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
If crypto receive approval from Government of many countries, then crypto will witness mass adoption. Investors will invest at ease and crypto will become  a huge investment hub.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 01:15:42 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

It really will be very useful and necessary changes that provide important development for the world community. Personally, I am sure that in the coming years there will be a steady increase in the number of countries that have decided to legalize cryptocurrency. But not all states are ready to support such changes.
Activity: 231
November 18, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
if its happen cryptocurrency will be more popular and many new investors will invest in crypto market and whole crypto market will be rise up and go to the moon
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
if all governments accept crypto of course we can use it freely to buy anything without fear of being punished but I think this will not be realized in the near future considering there are still many pros and cons between regulators and other related institutions
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 18, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
According to the current situation, it is impossible for all governments in the short term to fully support cryptocurrencies because it will undermine the normal financial order.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 18, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
Indeed, the impact of government policies from several influential countries is now felt by large and small investors, indeed in my own country it has not been discussed regarding the legal ratification of cryptocurrencies, what I fear most is if they make decisions based on hoax media and see from the negative side crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 02:41:23 AM
This will happen on a scale sooner or later, in 2020 or 2030. Many governments will agree with the cryptocurrency and use its advantages. The period from 2015 to 2017 due to the growth of the crypto market has encouraged many and many people with their investments and knowledge in the crypto space. A platform is currently being created on which crypto governments will use conveniently and widely. Examples of the use of crypto technology already exist in leading countries such as Japan, the United Arab Emirates and others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
In my opinion, the crypto "adoption" is still at a very early stage. After all, we're constantly being scrutinized by the media. People don't know what to expect from this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
If all governments accept cryptanalysis, that's good news. This is the accepted cryptographic code and will be widely used. Electronic market will recover and develop further. People will get used to using electronic money.
Activity: 574
November 16, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
Well, in this case you will obviously be controlled by government because they will do everything to make own crypto centralized .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
What if all the governments accept crypto? That sounds pretty good to me. But it's gonna take time.
Activity: 260
November 16, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
It will never happen.
A government  can govern you while they keep under control a national bank and a fiat money. So they can trace your income, take taxes in order to provide a living for themselves, etc., i.e. they are able to dictate us rules of the game. But they can't control crypto, no way. So, they just would kill themselves if would accept crypto as a money.
  In case of  cryptocurrency mass adoption among people we should see such a new form of financial&political&legal system, including a new government form, that would be absolutely different than we have now. The existing government form just can't exist together with crypto.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 16, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

I think this move will happend but it need time .
Every goverment may has its crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
It will not be easy, because many rich people will very quickly try to buy cryptocurrencies, because they will become a reserve of funds that is provided with manipulated gold today, you understand that this is also a very strange resource, so just do not miss the moment.
Activity: 322
November 16, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
In fact, this would really be a very useful change, a real breakthrough for the global financial system and the modern crypto market. But it is unlikely that such changes will occur in the near future. After all, the government loses the ability to control all transactions and impose its own rules.
Pages:
Jump to: