Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 7. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
If bitcoin was not created, we will not have known the advantages of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We will not be able to know more information about advanced technologies.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
I would not be like this, who can buy what I want if Bitcoin is not created, and I will not be able to recognize blockchain and crypto technology if bitcoins do not exist, and it's probably true that the crypto world will not be known much without Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
If bitcoin was not created they don't have a chance that our lives become wealth and more brighter because of bitcoin we can  financed our need daily they can buy anything we wants when, we have a money we can travel around the world with the people you love, we will give a money to our family to their daily paid and fees.
Activity: 686
March 20, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
There is no Bitcoin then nothing will change the fate or life of human beings with increasing poverty all over the world. Bitcoin can slightly reduce this by investing Bitcoin to make a profit.
Activity: 391
March 20, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
If there's no bitcoin existing, I could say that people would still suffer from inconvenience and using internet will seems to be not so useful or effective in profitable ways.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
something else will fill that vacuum thats how the world works.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
Maybe my fate is not this as good if bitcoin is not created because with the presence of bitcoin I was able to seek profit every time so in order to meet the basic needs are guaranteed and I am always grateful at the time of earning a small or large.

I think if bitcoin wasn't created yet maybe cryptocurrencies were still exist in the market but it's not as popular as of this time. People will not get involve to cryptocurrencies if there's nothing to earn from it. It's a big help to everyone because we can earn income from it to be able to sustained our daily basics needs. I can't imagine how can I fulfilled my family financial needs if bitcoin wasn't created yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
indicates less advanced technology, the presence of bitcoin currency indicates that the technology is getting more advanced, and will not appear other virtual currencies of the same type, because it starts from bitcoin then other virtual currencies began to appear
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
No Bitcoin Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry no Life for me!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
for us a housewife if bitcoin wasn't created, I think we cannot help our husband to earn extra for our family. Many people will be jobless because some of them is not to fit to work. Bitcoin help many people there will be a big difference if bitcoin wasn't created.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
I think even if bitcoin wasn't created crypto world would still exist but it would be made by other people and in another name,
Bitcoin was created by combining the idea of other crypto currencies I couldn't really recall it but there where other digital currency before the bitcoin and they all failed then Satoshi combined them all and Bitcoin was created.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
March 20, 2018, 07:02:33 AM
I do not know, maybe business users on the internet will only make web, video, and others to make money. well, we will not know what will happen, but, we just have to see the fact that bitcoin has been there until now.
Activity: 293
March 20, 2018, 07:00:25 AM
Maybe my fate is not this as good if bitcoin is not created because with the presence of bitcoin I was able to seek profit every time so in order to meet the basic needs are guaranteed and I am always grateful at the time of earning a small or large.
Then we must need to have patience to find job that really do suits to us. If bitcoin wasn't created then I will be just do my best for me to gain profit that I really wanted to gain or more of what I've expected. But bitcoin presence really can do attract to me and really do helpful for me thats why I cant afford to lose bitcoin. But if ever it wasn't created, then we might just do our best and be hardworking for us to survive or live our life to the fullest.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
We don't know what will happen if the cryptocurrency was not created or invented. But what I am thinking right now, maybe there are no people earning a lot through online and will be able to get enough profit to supply their financial needs. It is such a great opportunity that we are able to get to know and understand the cryptocurrency nowadays.

Many people are trying to search for luck in earning big money through the online world until bitcoin entered and introduced into the world of technology. I was overwhelmed with the changes that were brought to everyone who experienced the drastic change of life through bitcoin. So it will be hard to imagine if bitcoin was not created.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 06:38:49 AM
If Bitcoin was not created, there was a big probability that cryptocurrency would not have the chance to exist much earlier. I guess there will still be cryptocurrency but it might take more than twenty years for it to get started. With Bitcoin, the future was made much earlier. Bitcoin successfully broke the old conventional system and made it so successful that it has successfully caused the entire impetus of crypto.
Activity: 490
March 20, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 20, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

The answer is simple if bitcoin was not created then there would be no crypto world today. Cryptocurrency world was made because bitcoin was successful on becoming a currency online. Without the success of bitcoin other currencies like doge, litecoin, ethereum and others will not exist. Cryptocurrencies have started to emerge because they have seen the success of bitcoin and since it  creates business and profit online.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
If the bitcoin wasn't created I don't think cryptocurrency won't be as trending as it is right now, and there will be no forum like this, there no signature campaigns, and sad for those who are unemployed, they must hard work to fine a job.
Bitcoins are the pioneers of crypto world. As being the first ever crypto currency in the economical world, bitcoins have made the mark in the hearts of people. Now, people are not much interested in other altcoins that are just created earlier rather bitcoins are their preferred choice. Profit ratios are one of the other reasons for people to be attracted towards bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
I’m sure another digital currency would have been created, if not by Satoshi himself, by another genius. We could almost assume that the cryptocurrency world was destined to be created. So whether or not Bitcoin was created, the cryptocurrency world would have still existed.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 18, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
If bitcoin wasnt exist i think nothing happen you just live your life as usual
But maybe some of young people not gonna change their life and inspiring other young people if bitcoin wasnt exist

We are all aware that Bitcoin gives opportunity to all individuals; through working on Bitcoin, people are able to earn profit even though they are just working at home. Hence, if Bitcoin wasn't created, people will not have an opportunity to earn and change their daily lifestyle.
Pages:
Jump to: