Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 27. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
January 31, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
Another genius might come out and discover it and name it differently.
It is a different world now and it is hard to be unique because of discoveries that are found by those with special minds.

It will still be the same but just a little later maybe.
But as long as it is not created then we wont be seeing other cryptos. It is the start of all and they have discovered new cryptos because of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 31, 2018, 12:13:10 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency will be known as it is today without bitcoin. It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain, which proves to be very beneficial in the digital age wherein advancement in technology is steadfastly growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 31, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
If bitcoin was not created, I think people would be busy on PTC, GPT, survey and microjob websites where you can earn few $ depending on their offer. People might also go into freelance jobs as other source of income.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
January 31, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
If bitcoin wasn't created then may be I can't find many earning ways.I couldn't have earned $100000 per month.Also I don't get these advantages what bitcoin had give me.Bitcoin made me more rich and finincially sustained.Bitcoin has give me so many earning opportunities.If bitcoin wasn't created I don't have find these opportunities.So my life wouldn't be much joyful like now if bitcoin wasn't created.Thanks to satoshi nakamoto sir.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
if bitcoin wasnt created,
we still in the world, where the thing all centralized.
No decentralized platform like bitcoin and altcoins.
We are aware that people have different ideas when it comes to different things in life, most especially how are ideas revolving around the currencies, but hey did you come up with the idea then suddenly some random people think the same as yours? there's a little different but the identical pattern of your ideas crosses out, the same thing will also apply to cryptocurrencies, what if Satoshi come up with the idea of bitcoin A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, so there will be no cryptocurrency that is existing now? Another brilliant figure will probably come up with the idea of P2P cash system which is identical to bitcoin but with different style or variations, the possibility is another people will take over and create an idea about cryptography.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
Before bitcoin was created we had some alternative dollars such as e-gold, liberty reserve e.t.c so if bitcoin was not creates there could have been something else created similar to bitcoin. The world is going 100% digital
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Maybe if bitcoin was not created maybe there was no changes happened in my life and more people involved in bitcoin. But with the opportunities that bitcoin provides many people have had a good life and have a bright future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
January 31, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin was not created, I expect that there would be no prosperity happened in my life. I would not be financially stable because what I earn here in bitcoin is what I used in my  daily expenses. If bitcoin was not created then I think crypto world will not be introduced to people because bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency. And no, I believe that if bitcoinwas not created then cryptocurrencies will not be known all over the world.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 31, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created then I can't live the life what I'm living now,rich life becomes possible even for the normal people through bitcoin investments.So if there is no bitcoin nothing was changed from the older generation.But luckily Mr.Satoshi created the bitcoin and made many people happier. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoin is never found we will be stuck in a tough job that is very tiring. we will never be able to feel the benefits of bitcoin, our economy also will not change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 31, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

it's hard for me to find an answer to that question. but certainly, if bitcoins are not created, all current circumstances will not happen ..  Grin
 and I think if the blockchain technology in this bitcoin is not created, there may be better technology and I am sure there will always be a change or innovation that better still for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 31, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Well, if bitcoin is not created now then I don't think I can still finish my College degree this coming year as this bitcoin has supported me thru my daily allowances and other expenses in my school. As well as not having an opportunity to help my father with the allowance of my siblings, but if ever this happen, maybe I will just go  in a fast food chain and apply as a part time crew.
I feel you at some point, I've been using the money i earned from bitcoin to pay my maintenance medicine. I was undergraduate at the age of 19, one more year before graduation i drop out to school because of my illness. I became jobless with nothing to do and can't find work because of this sickness while my parents are working hard to help me undergo check ups. I was stuck at home until i found a way to earn thru bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin wasn't created and the crypto world isn't as popular as now maybe I am a goner.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 31, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
Well, if bitcoin is not created now then I don't think I can still finish my College degree this coming year as this bitcoin has supported me thru my daily allowances and other expenses in my school. As well as not having an opportunity to help my father with the allowance of my siblings, but if ever this happen, maybe I will just go  in a fast food chain and apply as a part time crew.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created, I would be still saving and investing on assets (traditionally). Since bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency, I think cryptocurrencies nowadays won't be known as what it is right now and also there would be no existing cryptocurrency industry if bitcoin wasn't created.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
Even if bitcoin was not created, cryptocurrency will still be born due to continuing distrust in banks and government as we are having nowadays. People will be looking for a decentralized system to get rid of this monopoly. Its just a matter of perfect time when a cryptocurrency will be introduced.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
January 31, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
if bitcoin wasnt created,
we still in the world, where the thing all centralized.
No decentralized platform like bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 31, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
Bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies. What i understand about your question is that what if bitcoin wasnt created but instead for example ETH or DOGE right? So my answer is, whats happening today is what will happen also , the only difference is just the name. The concept, system and process will not change, people will do the same way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
January 31, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
yes it's true the BTC was the first crypto coin created ever strongly agree with you because no btc there will be no other crypto.
it was because BTC they introduce Blockchain so BTC have been in existence.
whereas if there is no BTC or nothing like Blockchain i would have invest on my profession. 
Merit: 30
January 31, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
i don't understand what you're saying because BTC was the first crypto coin ever created, if it wasn't created crypto wouldn't exist, easy.
Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.
I know that bitcoin was the pioneering coin of cryptocurrency but i was just trying to get other people points or their opinion of if what if bitcoin was not created. We all have different ideas and opinions so let's just respect each others point.

and in addition to that, where would you be right now if bitcoin and as what you have said crypto isn't same as now?
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 31, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
No bitcoins, Then I would have invested my money on stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: