Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 17. (Read 2549 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Few government can't win over the use of bitcoin,it will be generally ban by many top countries and never think that will happen else they will be regulations where government will have power of bitcoin...
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
That is valid that many individuals will wind up disillusioned to bitcoin in light of the fact that they are on the whole expecting some great things about bitcoin later on and if the legislature will simply demolish it by halting bitcoin then it will come about for dissatisfaction. Government ought not do that and they should simply bolster bitcoin so the advance of having a superior and cutting edge world will turn out to be quicker
Activity: 238
I do not think there will be governments that win this war because Bitcoin and blockchain technology is very important for humanity so governments can't be disagree this technology
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
AT this very moment, you should have a goal of earning money, and not bitcoins or other tokens. The reason why I am trading bitcoin is to profit money from it. Soon, if bitcoin has been accepted as a primary tool for payment then I would definitely look forward to earn bitcoin... right now I don't agree with you when it comes to investing in properties which the government would tax. Yes, you may consider that buying real estate could gain you a handsome amount of profit in the next 5 years if you'll gonna sell it; but keep in mind that as long as it is your property yet, the government wants to tax it from you; therefore, it's not 100% a thing you can call asset.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I'm not even aware that there is some war going on between bitcoin and governmrnts so how could government win. All this stories about fighting against bitcoin are exaggarated. Bitcoi is decentralized system and will stay so. And regulation attempts will not harm bitcoin so don't spread panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Its good that the SEC is getting involved in regulating the ICO market, as just in the name of decentralization we shouldn't let scammers get away with peoples money. Also if you are aware than the G20 had decided that currently the crypto markets don't need regulation, so I don't see why you think that the governments are coming after Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I certainly do not see the possibility of government having such a massive victory in the whole world over BITCOIN,their could be pocket of victory such that their will be ban in some countries and strict regulations in others,however crypto investors should not sit and watch the future of their investment been threatened all hands should be on deck to fight against the anomaly's that government is backing on because a god they say does not back for nothing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
I think if the government managed to control the movement of bitcoin prices then it seems the bitcoin price will be easy to play its price sometimes in making up after it is contrived down with a lot of good news and bad news circulating on the internet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

I dont see legitimate concerns. ICOs should be regulated, there are too many scams out there.

While sec is going around and wrecking projects , EU has more rational view in is slowly moving towards regulation . For now the market is to small.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
since BITCOIN is secured and powered by blockchain technology with the use of internet connections, so every individual uses BITCOIN as a medium mode of transactions are enjoying their freedom then if the government kills or erase the bitcoin there will be a chaos around the world they should also shut down the Internet connection transmitter or Communication technology that enables bitcoin to run.BITCOIN and any other cryptocurrencies helps the people to earn a money,for the people around the world manage their own transactions without the help of the banks.Bitcoin should remain and it will last till the end.
Activity: 42
Earlier this month, there was a spurt in the value of bitcoin. It rose from under $10,000 at the start of the year to close to $20,000, before a sharp 20 per cent plunge within hours.

Activity: 182
If the program turns out bitcoin inhibits the workings of the government, it will be more likely that the government prohibits the regulation of bitcoin. And it certainly will have a bad impact on investors and bitcoin users.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

If that happens it will be a massive lost for all invertors and menbers Don't you think.. but I guess not every country will win over Bitcoin it depends on the people's reponds to the demand of Bitcoin and communication nowadays is not that hard as you think, specially that Internet are almost all over the world you don't need to go to other country that btc are open..
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
If the government will win over Bitcoin, a lot of people will be disappointed because some people start to have this investment for their future; thus, it will be their lost if Bitcoin will be gone.
That is true that a lot of people will become disappointed to bitcoin because they are all expecting some good things about bitcoin in the future and if the government will just ruin it by stopping bitcoin then it will result for disappointment. Government should not do that and they should just support bitcoin so the progress of having a better and futuristic world will become faster.
I think because of some scam accusation about crypto currency, government will intervene in the process. If a lot of dumb people investing at crypto without proper knowledge on it will really be a big problem. The best thing to do is to educate people more about this to win over our own governments.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If the government will win over Bitcoin, a lot of people will be disappointed because some people start to have this investment for their future; thus, it will be their lost if Bitcoin will be gone.
That is true that a lot of people will become disappointed to bitcoin because they are all expecting some good things about bitcoin in the future and if the government will just ruin it by stopping bitcoin then it will result for disappointment. Government should not do that and they should just support bitcoin so the progress of having a better and futuristic world will become faster.
Activity: 37
Cryptocurrencies will not be done away with. If you have a chance, invest. its going places
Activity: 1
They can't stop the network, but they can FUD the price around that's for sure. If the SEC, Trump or anyone else with power made a tweet that was pro-bitcoin it would pump, but it they made a negative tweet it would dump... who can't really deny this?

But as far as the technology goes, they can't stop it. The price drop would also be temporary. Bitcoin will always go to all time highs long term, without without government's approval. It will be a success that's embraced by governments, or it will be a success as an underground asset. And I doubt all governments will have the same opinion about bitcoin so you will always be able to move to a bitcoin-friendly country and buy your properties on there with it. Just be sure to be able to explain how you obtained your bitcoin. If you can't explain how you obtained them (with proof) then no government will allow you to buy anything with it other than small purchases able to go under the radar.

No.. I don't think every country will win over bitcoin.. maybe if the country is not that open minded.. nowaday that internet is almost all over the world you dont need a face to face communication with other countries that are very open with bitcoin, 3so I suggest you to focus on the possitive side rather than negativity...
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Most of the government around the world agrees with cryptos now, those countries who bans cryptos are just insecure for their fiat to be outcasted by crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Why would it happen? I think that bitcoin has nothing to do with the government.. People are so paranoic when they talk about bitcoins + banks.

It's like if it all was a conspiracy since day 1, came on guys, this is not a movie.
Pages:
Jump to: