Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 14. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I think that it can really change the position of cryptocurrencies in society in a positive way and maybe we will even earn more on this. but it will be traded secretly
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Below is indicated the% of coins belonging to the largest 100 addresses for some crypto-currencies:

- Ripple 98%
- NEO 70%

That`s why I don't recommend my friends to invest in these coins, they are also very centralized. Investing in Ripple is really Crazy: They can ruin the price in just one moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is true that the government can win and control bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will be used as a good place to invest for the upper class and ultimately the upper class that is in charge of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Good advice Bro, Bitcoin is being accepted world wide and some countries in Europe are also embracing bitcoin. It is not unexpected that government will fight bitcoin because of its nature being decentralized and can not be control by any force outside the market forces. Bitcoin so far have been resilience and overcoming.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
I think government cant completely take control over bitcoin more over lots of governments trying adopt blockchain technology recent dubai 2021 blcockchain summit. Even lots of countries . Another major thing is that torrent is almost banned most of the countries still actively working through out the world.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I don't think government will no be able to dominate nor win over bitcoin because bitcoin has its own system-ownership that can never be control with with anyone in the world its either embrace them or banned them bitcoin solely stand on its own and can generate it own way to produce income he needed through investor and other who would loved it.
Activity: 164
The site arewedecentralizedyet.com collected interesting statistics on the decentralization of major crypto-currencies.

Below is indicated the% of coins belonging to the largest 100 addresses for some crypto-currencies:
- Bitcoin 19%
- Ethereum 35%
- Ripple 98%
- Stellar 95%
- IOTA 62%
- NEO 70%
The data is really revealing.

But with the number of pools controlling> 50% of voting / mining power, all the crypto currency is not very good. But there it is necessary to know the prehistory and every crypto currency should be looked at separately - if BTC pools are controlled mainly by a narrow group of people from China, then Ethermine (the largest Ethereum pool) does not have a "political weight". If the leadership pool tries to "download the rights" or something else will go wrong, people just flow into another pool.
This statistics includes exchanges. So it is obvious that they have a big amounts of cryptocurrencies.
What about the government winning over Bitcoin - I don't really believe in thatю There are many reasons why it is hardly possible
Activity: 182
The site arewedecentralizedyet.com collected interesting statistics on the decentralization of major crypto-currencies.

- Bitcoin 19%
- Ethereum 35%
- Ripple 98%
- Stellar 95%
- IOTA 62%
- NEO 70%
The data is really revealing.

But with the number of pools controlling> 50% of voting / mining power, all the crypto currency is not very good. But there it is necessary to know the prehistory and every crypto currency should be looked at separately - if BTC pools are controlled mainly by a narrow group of people from China, then Ethermine (the largest Ethereum pool) does not have a "political weight". If the leadership pool tries to "download the rights" or something else will go wrong, people just flow into another pool.
Activity: 518
I think the government cannot win over the bitcoin because bitcoin is digital currency and it is anonymous to all and it is hard to find and collect some tax to them, only the community can stop the bitcoin and the crypto currency if they are not willing investing on it.
Activity: 322
i dont think bitcoin will fall. Yes it is true that some governments  in different countries are so eager to stop the effectiveness of bitcoin.In the cryptocurrency world bitcoin is the most interesting and highly valued from the hodlers, it is also the cryptocurrency which is accepted in all national exchanges.  So I do not think that the government will succeed to stop bitcoin, to stop bitcoin they should also developed a much better crypto than bitcoin. A crypto puppet that will appear as a decentralised  system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Then the worst possibility of an agreement between all governments across the country prohibits the transaction and circulation of bitcoin or other crypto coins. It is certain it will be the beginning of destruction and the end of the crypto currency, game over!
Activity: 616
if just a government from a country i think they can't stop bitcoin because right now some government from countries in the world is banning bitcoin in their country but we still can use bitcoin. but if all of country restict bitcoin i think bitcoin can closed forever, government agree or not is depends us, are we can do the policy from government or not
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I think this question is quite relate able to government vs Bitcoin or what if government bans Bitcoin or Bitcoin vs Government or government trying to ban bitcoin and so on the list is quite long. One can easily find of these relate able questions but just some addition or deletion of words to make it appear new. I think if you are genuinely asking then you have poor managing and rand reading skills and if you are just helping to add more pages to the form, kindly add something genuine to the forum.
Activity: 69
If that all happened, for me it was very painful because bitcoin was the only source of my money-seekers. With bitcoin my life changed for the better. I think the government will not be able to stop it because bitcoin many use it and many that support bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
If government wins over bitcoin I think it is still the benefactor is us the people, because government is also the people who use bitcoin and a government that make a better rules and regulation to used bitcoin.
to me i think that the government already have the power to, some government have banned bitcoin in  their countries, but to me i think that a time will come when they will review their decision and will surely make bitcoin as legal currency, because bitcoin is the need of the day and we have to accept the fact about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
If government wins over bitcoin I think it is still the benefactor is us the people, because government is also the people who use bitcoin and a government that make a better rules and regulation to used bitcoin.
To be honest no one can control the bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies,what they can do is can shut down the exchanges which restricts the people from buying and selling so trading of crypto currency will be reduced but they never can stop the bitcoin only they can make the prices dall.
Activity: 77
If the government wins against bitcoin it will be a really big blow to the crypto world,because alot of regulations will be on placed on bitcoin,which will affect the growth,and won't grow organically.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
that is impossible - no one can control bitcoin or defeat bitcoin - you need to stop wasting your time on something impossible and try to use that time as "Quality Time" to something you really know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Will,actually its good advice bro,but you make FUD into this community and you want to tell that crypto once controlled by the government is been collapsed or not become profitable  again,actuallly in my own opinion once the digital currency become regulated all things will be in good term,and we all been protected agains fraud and scamming ICO project.so therefore i still believe that government could not controlled the cryptocurrency,only its become regulated so that  everything in proper disposition.
Pages:
Jump to: