Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 11. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for me now bitcoin is not in the best position due to the fact that the government is still in uncertainty,GOVERNMENT can not win bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency related, beside as long internet is functioning bitcoin investment we continue and bitcoin investment/trading has create many job to youths in difference country, and i don't know why GOVERNMENT eyes are still on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
Its less likely for the government to win over bitcoin, but if such event happens most of the perks that people loved and benefited from bitcoin would be gone and it bitcoin will just slowly turn into like normal currency. But as I said its less likely to happen because bitcoin is a technology and a revolution, its a start for cryptocurrency. Its complex block chain tech and decentralized form of currency is out of reach for any government officials that try to control bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
The trend so far is rather acceptance like ability to pay tax with Bitcoin in some states. Only few countries restrict use of Bitcoin. Also moving from get rich quick mentality to serious discussion about acceptance of crypto as next generation money standard, so Bitcoin was never in better shape.
Activity: 98
If the government wins over bitcoin the freedom that we get will get reduced to what ever extent you may see. But that does not mean if will die it would be just that the bitcoin and its price wont be that much volatile than it is today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The government will always try to stop the circulation of Bitcoin, they always assume that Bitcoin will endanger the situation in the country. but over time there will be public support for Bitcoin. The state and government do have enormous power, but when we are together to continue to support Bitcoin I am sure Bitcoin can be a legitimate payment medium.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
The government has been given a deal with the cryptocurrency market. This plan will be launched soon and I hope it will be a win at the end. Cool

Actually, it's been years that issue between government and crypto currencies. In fact some countries adopt crypto currencies as their mode of payments which make sense to every users as they can experience a reliable, easy and fast transactions. Well, in some point there are countries banned crypto currencies as their economy was affected. Thus, we have nothing to do on that if the government will win but eventually some users anticipat that it may happen soon but I believe everything have a reason and solutions to solved that issue.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
i don't see about it in the future plan, when the goverment are wining over the bitcoin, i think it can make bitcoin are more worse after all
It's hard to force bitcoin users to leave bitcoin as this is their life part, I'm sure if the goverbment wins over bitcoin then it will not change drastically because not all countries are taking the same steps.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Government fear that they will loose the financial control of the country and that's why they do not want to accept or promote Bitcoins.
They also feel that if bitcoin become popular and people start using it in daily transactions , they can't collect or impose taxes on people.
Government think Bitcoin as a threat for them rather than a blessing.
Activity: 33
if the government wins with bitcoin, the government will issue a strict regulation of its bitcoin and other cryptoes although in general its bitcoin and crypto no one can regulate its circulation including the government though, so I think you do not need to worry
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I believe that even if the government wins the bitcoin it will only issue a regulation against bitcoin and crypto but will not be able to stop other bitcoins and cryptoes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

They cannot stop blockchain, bitcoin and other digital currencies but it will affect the price. The popularity of bitcoin going strong and still a lot of new investors. Probably time will come they will stop may some regulations to digital currencies it they see the potential and advantage of using.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The government has been given a deal with the cryptocurrency market. This plan will be launched soon and I hope it will be a win at the end. Cool
Activity: 90
There is nothing much we can do if the Governments win over Bitcoins, regulations might just turn out to be a blessing in disguise, for it might come with its advantages as with regulations comes with surety that might just attract and encourage moire investors into the coin, as much as the freedom will be gone, there will be an increase in market cap. If the going gets tough however, there is always a way out, some countries such as Japan and Germany have already embrace BTC, Bitcoin users can move to such BTC heavens.
Activity: 51
I dint think that govt will win over bitcoin. They certainly do not want bitcoin to be banned completely, they just want the taxes. But it is not in their hand to control. So its very difficult for them to win over it.
Activity: 140
i don't see about it in the future plan, when the goverment are wining over the bitcoin, i think it can make bitcoin are more worse after all
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
honestly people join Bitcoin because they love the features and the concept of it and if the government controls Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and they will force Bitcoin to lose many of its features like the money limit we can store in Bitcoin or any other. Will be blocked by government. They will impose some type of tax in keeping your money or charge you heavily for transactions (these are what you thought I will say but it's wrong) if government adapt Bitcoin and they cannot demand any Falls rights to it Bitcoin is completely transparent and we can see completely what is going to happen and why they are asking and they cannot do anything to stop it.
Activity: 34
Regulation by the state is not an automatic prohibition. The registration of this market has long been asking for it and sooner or later it will happen. Registrations will protect the investor from fraud
Activity: 103
If that all happened, for me it was very painful because bitcoin was the only source of my money-seekers. With bitcoin my life changed for the better. I think the government will not be able to stop it because bitcoin many use it and many that support bitcoin.

I think the government not interested let people free throw their money. we all forced into the Bank. who have no Bank card now? after the emergence of bitcoin, people to be not controlled. this is the main reason why the government did not want to legalize cryptocurrency. we found under a lot of pressure of America.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think the state will take up the bitcoin. Too many reasons in this direction, the lack of a clear foundation, too much price.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Bitcoins and cryptocurrency is here to stay , so regardless of government actions, it can't stop this peer to peer transactions over the internet. If government wins over bitcoins, and decides to ban it, traders might still find ways to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: