Pages:
Author

Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes? - page 42. (Read 57086 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 23, 2015, 08:48:20 AM
USD is posed to continue its gain.

What gains? gaining debt? Cheesy

www.usdebtclock.com

Because it's the only thing that's going up, debt. The value of dollar going up due scammy intervention by the state which is all artificial means absolutely nothing in the long term to correct the devastating trend.
You are right1 actually the greater level of debt the more dramatic inflation must be counter it the big danger that hyperinflation will take place and U.S. government will not able to control hyperinflation, if it occurs  it does so quickly and always ends with crash only dude.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 23, 2015, 07:51:54 AM
When the dollar crashes, the bitcoin price in dollars will rise. The limited supply of bitcoin will keep its value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 22, 2015, 10:37:19 AM
There would be chaos. sure it is a chance for Bitcoin, but how many companies, major companies use it as their trade currency..

Yeah if the Dollar crashed we should not think about bitcoin but how it will influence trading between international companies and consumers.

Many people expect a chaos and i am one of them. Investors will lose confidence and most propably turn to the euro or gold for their main tradiing currency.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
November 22, 2015, 10:10:10 AM
From looking at the Dollar debt, I wouldn't be surprised if it does collapse soon.

It wouldn't be good for anyone if it did. A lot of investors have invested in it. A lot of companies have, meaning that if the Dollar crashes their companies would too.

Au contraire mon frere.  It will be good for everyone.  If your company has no real business and relies on fiat notes holding value, it's better for you if your company goes out of business.  Do something useful with your life. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
November 22, 2015, 06:53:10 AM
From looking at the Dollar debt, I wouldn't be surprised if it does collapse soon.

It wouldn't be good for anyone if it did. A lot of investors have invested in it. A lot of companies have, meaning that if the Dollar crashes their companies would too.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2015, 07:14:04 PM
i believe,if US Dollar crashes,the world maybe will really shock,many country have benefit,and also many country brooke..so many electronic or gadget corporation will annoying. USA will not able control the world again. and maybe bitcoin will be become alternate for many people on Europe and US. sometime think about it is amazing and make confuse.

The EU will not abandon the EURO, but upcoming countries whom had locked their currency with the USD, will look for alternatives. Most propably it will be the EURO or in an ideal world.. Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 21, 2015, 04:23:39 AM
i believe,if US Dollar crashes,the world maybe will really shock,many country have benefit,and also many country brooke..so many electronic or gadget corporation will annoying. USA will not able control the world again. and maybe bitcoin will be become alternate for many people on Europe and US. sometime think about it is amazing and make confuse.

the problem is, some people did not know about internet and he use cash/fiat currency for long time
it's very hard to indroducing him about bitcoin

so how to trade in real life if he not know about bitcoin ? and bitcoin will change USD ??
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
November 21, 2015, 03:52:16 AM

what you told is 50% ok, but right now for the normal life you need fiat currency , till bitcoin is sustainable and all regular needs of life is availble in bitcoin we need fiat because who ever is holding bitcoin at the end they convert it for fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2015, 02:14:28 AM
Activity: 294
November 21, 2015, 01:41:19 AM
maybe I would be grateful.
because I think if the dollar crashes, the currency exchange rate to my country will decrease and the economy will get better here hopefully.
I honestly do not understand result of the dollar crashes, but I pray for the best course.
Activity: 473
November 20, 2015, 10:07:15 PM
There would be chaos. sure it is a chance for Bitcoin, but how many companies, major companies use it as their trade currency..

I don't think all companies will rush to bitcoins for short term USD crashing because bitcoin is not so much established currency and no one can predict the price of bitcoin based on any fundamentals but the prices are moving up and down based on demand and supply. So USD crash may not impact much on btc prices.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2015, 06:15:33 PM
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
November 20, 2015, 02:00:15 PM
If the Dollar crashes we have the change for a Bitcoin-Revolution. In addition I expect the precious metals will rise as well as Gold, Silber and Platinum. I also expect the other paper money currencies will collapse at one point in time. So Euro or Yen is not better.

That is impossible because if the USD collapses, the ISPs will loose a lot of money, and that will cause them to shut down their services in the US. If the dollar collapse, triggers other currencies to collapse as well, that would cause huge internet blackouts.
What do the ISPs have to do with dollar collapsing? Bitcoin has way too many nodes up, a couple of hundred dropping away wont do much.
However if USD crashes all commodity's which are tied to USD that means absolutely everything will lose value, that includes bitcoin and gold.
Activity: 26
November 20, 2015, 01:37:49 PM
If the Dollar crashes we have the change for a Bitcoin-Revolution. In addition I expect the precious metals will rise as well as Gold, Silber and Platinum. I also expect the other paper money currencies will collapse at one point in time. So Euro or Yen is not better.

That is impossible because if the USD collapses, the ISPs will loose a lot of money, and that will cause them to shut down their services in the US. If the dollar collapse, triggers other currencies to collapse as well, that would cause huge internet blackouts.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
November 17, 2015, 08:35:29 AM
Activity: 26
November 16, 2015, 05:36:07 PM
Every US dollar is owed to someone.
The USD itself is debt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
November 16, 2015, 03:40:28 PM

What gains? gaining debt? Cheesy

www.usdebtclock.com

Because it's the only thing that's going up, debt. The value of dollar going up due scammy intervention by the state which is all artificial means absolutely nothing in the long term to correct the devastating trend.
Activity: 49
November 16, 2015, 03:28:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
November 15, 2015, 03:29:14 PM
If the dollar will crash it will make a big impact on the whole world

A lot of currencies are depending on the dollar

The impact will be entirely positive.  NO currencies depend on the dollar.  How could a currency depend on the dollar??  That makes no sense at all.

Country like Japan actually borrows money to develop their country and so on..

Is there some logic hidden here?  I don't see it.  Some guys in Japan hats borrow something (bitcoin, rice, dollars, yen, whatever you had in mind) and pay for construction or something.  How does this relate to the totally wrong statement that "The yen depends on the dollar"?  Maybe I need one or the other, they function entirely independently.  Burn one, you'll see: the other...  still exists! 

The Yen currency is pegged to the dollar.

Also the Yen has now officially become a reserve currency Smiley

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/imf-greenlights-addition-chinese-yuan-sdr-basket-wall-street-responds
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
November 15, 2015, 03:17:31 PM
If it crashes I would mind a lot, I don't like to hold dollars at all.
It is not enough risky to make me nervous.
Pages:
Jump to: