Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 89. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
March 19, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
Only invest what you can afford to loose.

I tell people you can start with as little as $5. There are several ways to purchase cryptocurrency at minimum values. The biggest thing is only investing what you can afford to loose. Most people getting into the scene are not doing this even though it's stated endlessly. I would suggest finding a project you really believe in and invest what you can afford to loose and continue to do that over a period of a year. You can't go wrong with getting into Bitcoin, Ethereum or NEO.

If you believe in the technology (blockchain) and invest in the protocols (Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO) and promote and support the tokens you will succeed in this industry.

I personally started with $500 as that is what I was comfortable with losing. I put in more capital every week and have been doing that for the last year. I also invest capital at certain points in the market that I repay at certain bench marks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
According to my calculations, it is ideal to enter with a deposit of 10 thousand dollars. Then you can safely invest in several good ICO for several thousand dollars and it will bring you from 10x to 50x in six months. The rest of the deposit is to invest in some kind of long-term coins, for about a year, this will bring you another 10x profit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
I started with 1K
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:14:45 PM
Today if you want to keep and hold as many coins or token  as you can then $200-$500 dollars as capital to buy coins is the most ideal and buy coins from ICO with discounts so you could buy more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 19, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
investing is a very important concept for human life. First of all, you have to know the presentation. factors such as your income, your life style, your risk taking status are invested. so you decide best how much you need to invest. but whatever it is, take care of the risk you risk taking. and never trust a single investment objective.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
March 19, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle ? my advice is just dont invest to something that you cant afford to lose mate.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: