Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 41. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
the best is RAIN  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
NEO looks good in my opinion because the neo was pos coin with a little supply comparing with another coin. But ethereum still to be the first choice to invest caused by the improvement on the network and ethereum iceage will decrease the dump by the ethereum miners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
If I saw this post about a month ago I thought it was Nexus.
Activity: 140
Activity: 61
check out RADS
Update from devs looking promising, bought some more rads:

Hey guys, we will have a developer update posted next week which will include updated Radium SmartChain software. The Radium SmartChain v3.1 will include blockchain voting functionality and once implemented in our systems will be used for Radium and SmartChain governance related issues. However not only will this functionality be available to us but everybody will be able to propose their own "elections". We will have many more details in our blog post next week and will have a how-to tutorial showing how to use the new functionality.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

First thank you for this thread. It is one of the best places to get infos about POS coins imho. I'd like to provide some more resources on POS coins. My current favorites are $RADS, $TRI, $NETKO, $KEK and the high staking coins $808, $RAIN, $EMB, $KOI, $MICE, $WOMEN, and $MAY.

I was really wondering btw that KOI and MICE have not been discussed yet in this thread... AWESOME rewards...
KOI officially has 175% what is very similar to RAIN btw. But KOI is still traded for some satoshi with a much smaller market cap. MICE staking rewards are just incredible. I got around 200%... In ONE WEEK! Please note that all high staking POS coins have a strong inflation that might lower the price long-term.

I hope the provided infos were helpful!

It took me a little while to track down the wallet for Koi.  It's on BTCgarden and has no thread here.

As you know, wallets can be very dangerous.  But there were a lot of people posting on that thread, posting their addresses, so I guess it looks OK.   As far as MICE, it looks a lot more obscure, only see it trading for six coins but not BTC on Nova.  I didn't check around very much for it.   If it's really good it should grow and now would be a great time to buy.  

EDIT After installing the Koi wallet, I had some problems with "Error loading blkindex.dat" on a wallet.  Not sure if it's related.  Anyone know if it could be?  I know it's fixable redownloading the blockchain.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
ETH? ETH may go full POS soonish

Correct. Nowadays, the best investment you'll ever make is by purchasing and holding some ETH. Since it will be transitioning towards PoS soon, prices could skyrocket as more people would invest into it for staking rewards.

Now, I'm not sure what the minimum amount of ETH for staking would be, but it would be best to buy lots of Ether just in case, as this cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead of it.

Soon, ETH might be worth $1,000 if everything goes successful for it and gains massive traction. Once it does, it will become a very profitable journey for those who have invested into it within its early days. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Welcome Cryppel and thank you for the new coin announcements you have made .... I will watch carefully

The first link you posted was already given and read while I will give a second reading.
Keep updating if you know other coins!
I asked questions to the team and checked on Masternode.pro
Lindacoin seems to be the most lucrative coin in the moment ... it comes to almost 3,000% a year.
https://masternodes.pro/

It is also a good POS coin, if you do not want to set masternode, where you earn about 70% per year. This is however among the highest in the brand and Linda is a young coin and can grow so much.
Activity: 868
If you want to make some huge cash you should try CoinonatX. This POS/POW thing takes pyramid scheme to the next level. Expect a pump soon.

That coin is a scheme alright but they're not very good at scheming. Dev abandoned it and went on to another project, left a bunch of bag holders after pumping it. People defend these type of coins hoping some noobie will take them out their misery and put the lost money back in their pocket. Go look at the chart and stay away.

I am curious to know about XCXT. I have written in their official forum asking for certain details, however, would also like to know from you guys, if this coin is really worth an investment. The reviews definitely aren't good or else I wouldn't be asking this question. These days people run after MN and I understand why but then if the coin has no real value and is dead, even having MN wouldn't be fruitful.

Activity: 175
If you want to make some huge cash you should try CoinonatX. This POS/POW thing takes pyramid scheme to the next level. Expect a pump soon.

That coin is a scheme alright but they're not very good at scheming. Dev abandoned it and went on to another project, left a bunch of bag holders after pumping it. People defend these type of coins hoping some noobie will take them out their misery and put the lost money back in their pocket. Go look at the chart and stay away.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
There exists some POS coins to invest like NEO. I saw that some people recommended you that coin and others too.

By the way, you can take a look of DeepOnion, it´s a free token. You just need to put your signature and write 10 posts every week. Really easy and free money. Also, the rewards are very good. In my case, around 10 onions every week.

Anyone in Linda coin?
I would like to have more information about Masternode and Pos ROI%
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I love staking in pool becouse i have a small amount of every coin Grin
Activity: 112
Market Mover
Our MarketMover (MARMO) coin will be a great opportunity VERY soon  Wink
Activity: 358
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Check out embercoin emb, its og dev had abandoned it but it got picked up by someone else recently and has 720% interest. Already gone from 2 sats to 10 in the last few days and very high volume on cryptopia today still a bargain

how do people take over an abandoned coin? This is the 2nd instance I have heard of this happening.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
there's still no confirmation about this but its been tackle before that eth will move to PoS and it will be a great deal since the value of this coin continuously increasing again I think if they change to PoS it will be more supported by the traders who loves to gain earnings without doing much.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Check out embercoin emb, its og dev had abandoned it but it got picked up by someone else recently and has 720% interest. Already gone from 2 sats to 10 in the last few days and very high volume on cryptopia today still a bargain
Activity: 546
Pages:
Jump to: