Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 42. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 100
I will say one thing for PIGGY coin.  The wallet is cute and it's geared towards families and kids as a type of virtual piggy bank.  The staking is always consistent and it doesn't take a lot of coins to start seeing coins coming in.   

Nice. PIGGY looks like a very interesting coin to stake for the long term. It has user friendliness in mind, which could help anyone to get started using it right away. Kids may find this one very useful, as it will allow them to build up their wealth, with no age requirement (unlike traditional payment systems).

One thing for sure, is that this PoS coin has an active development and community support, making it ideal to invest into it to profit in the future.

Interesting. With a high stake rate of 60% per year, it could become quite attractive for anyone who is willing to reach ROI within a short time frame. While nothing is guaranteed here, it could be an ideal way to profit if it remains actively traded in the markets, and its value doesn't plummet over the long term.

I've noticed that most PoS coins which offer high stake rates per year like Hyperstake, eventually end up losing their value over time as a result of inflation. But, if you're looking to make money within a short time, and not use this as a means for long term investing, then this would be the most ideal choice. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree. Agri Novus have nice POS income. I don't know about his potential.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I will say one thing for PIGGY coin.  The wallet is cute and it's geared towards families and kids as a type of virtual piggy bank.  The staking is always consistent and it doesn't take a lot of coins to start seeing coins coming in.   

Nice. PIGGY looks like a very interesting coin to stake for the long term. It has user friendliness in mind, which could help anyone to get started using it right away. Kids may find this one very useful, as it will allow them to build up their wealth, with no age requirement (unlike traditional payment systems).

One thing for sure, is that this PoS coin has an active development and community support, making it ideal to invest into it to profit in the future.

Interesting. With a high stake rate of 60% per year, it could become quite attractive for anyone who is willing to reach ROI within a short time frame. While nothing is guaranteed here, it could be an ideal way to profit if it remains actively traded in the markets, and its value doesn't plummet over the long term.

I've noticed that most PoS coins which offer high stake rates per year like Hyperstake, eventually end up losing their value over time as a result of inflation. But, if you're looking to make money within a short time, and not use this as a means for long term investing, then this would be the most ideal choice. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinCrate.net
I also agree with NEO, but I think RADS is even better, it has more potential.
It has a great design, only 3 million coins and great pos. Can only grow!
Agree, RADS will be the most gainers of 2017 after some promo

Thanks for the suggestion mate!
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

This is definitely the best list of PoS coins you can invest into right now. Among the listed ones, coins like RAIN, 1337, and JAPAN have huge rewards, making them extremely profitable for invesing into the long term.

NEO, is also a good coin to earn decent PoS rewards, as you'll generate GAS in return, that is useful for smart contracts. This approach, is what Ethereum will adopt for its consensus, so it may be quite interesting to stake ETH too, once the time comes for it.

As for BITB, you'll start staking at a fast rate, even if you have 1000 BITB for sprouting. This makes it a good choice for staking in the long term, with a very small balance.

Nevertheless, crypto land is full of PoS coins that are worth giving a try, towards expanding your capital over the long term. Usually, those coins which have high stake rates, experience massive inflation rates, giving a negative effect in their price on the market, but if you manage to get ahold of this situation, then nothing should stop you towards making endless profits over the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

I think trying to sprout with 1000 Bitbeans is theoretically possible but it would take a very long time. 200k and up get good staking returns.
Activity: 533

What about Agri Novus coin. It has POS of 60% per year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-agri-novus-digital-currency-for-farmers-airdrop-pos-60-scrypt-2059823
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 61
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

This is definitely the best list of PoS coins you can invest into right now. Among the listed ones, coins like RAIN, 1337, and JAPAN have huge rewards, making them extremely profitable for invesing into the long term.

NEO, is also a good coin to earn decent PoS rewards, as you'll generate GAS in return, that is useful for smart contracts. This approach, is what Ethereum will adopt for its consensus, so it may be quite interesting to stake ETH too, once the time comes for it.

As for BITB, you'll start staking at a fast rate, even if you have 1000 BITB for sprouting. This makes it a good choice for staking in the long term, with a very small balance.

Nevertheless, crypto land is full of PoS coins that are worth giving a try, towards expanding your capital over the long term. Usually, those coins which have high stake rates, experience massive inflation rates, giving a negative effect in their price on the market, but if you manage to get ahold of this situation, then nothing should stop you towards making endless profits over the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Agree, RADS will be the most gainers of 2017 after some promo
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
XSPEC.

This coin is POS AND has a future.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
XSPEC.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
neo stakes and gives you gas. all depends if price of neo will go much up. if you think it will, this is a good bet. i read about RADS but not sure, maybe
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i would say PoSW coin would be good to invest right now. price is cheap. they're in ledger wallets. ATH was 20k satoshis.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I am surprised so few if any people have mentioned Doubloons (BOAT).  It's the same developer as Condensate (RAIN).  It's very solid and doesn't have a big sell wall so it can go up easily.  It only stakes 5% but then some coins that say they give more don't seem to really produce anything, especially ones that are worth 1 or 2 sats.  It keeps producing a good amount almost daily with only about 12K.
RADS is a very solid project (competitor for FACTUM and CIVIC) with a great future perspective and low marketcap at only $18m

Block count: 1,139,693
Staking weight: 1,195,871.67 RADS
Staking Return: 32.96 %
Difficulty: 81,893
Coin supply: 3,329,431.92 RADS
Blockchain size: 529.1 MB
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Right now these are the top 10 coins on my list that I'm staking:
1. ONION, 2. RAIN, 3. IFLT,  4. JAPAN,         5. 808,
6. BITB,    7. 1337, 8. NEO,  9. SNOW, and 10. LSC.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Ethereum is not yet a PoS coin, I have to confess it, but when it will be a PoS coin, you can be sure that it will be the very best one of all.
Pages:
Jump to: