Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 11. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I don't know if there could be a safer wallet than Ledger Nano S. They say Trezor is also good, but I've never used it myself, so can't promise anything.
Activity: 61
I have full node wallet running on my PC, SPV wallet on my Cell phone and Trezor hardware wallet.
I think for long-term storage.
Activity: 14
I know that not all of the available wallets are safe enough, but my personal favorites  are Jaxx, Electrum, and Ledger Nano S. I hope that helps Wink
Activity: 18
For software I really enjoy using Electrum. Its light weight and secured enough.
For hardware, Nano ledger is the way to go. Not too expensive and widely available. You can buy more than one to multiple your security.

Couldn't agree more, Electrum and Nano Ledger S are my favorites, too.
But beware of a potential scam on Android market with Electrum wallet. Only use their official releases!
As regards Nano Ledger S, it's also important to buy it from an official reseller. Otherwise, you're running a risk of losing all your coins...
Happy hodling!
Activity: 29
You try Exodus Wallet, Exodus is a type of electronic wallet software installed directly on the personal computer to store the digital currency safe and highly secure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
In 2018, you have a lot of options for the Wallet app to store Bitcoin and altcoin. It's best to use Wallet release from the official developers. Also, you can refer more here!
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
The best wallet for holding your bitcoins is a hardware wallet other than all these web wallets and application wallets. they are susceptible to hack so if you don't want to lose your funds then i suggest you save your bitcoin on a hardware wallet.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
the wallet you use, it depends on the amount of money you save
For example, if you store in not too many quantities, you can use the wallet from the exchanger
whereas if you save a large amount, then it is recommended to save in a personal wallet, I recommend wallet hardware like Ledger Nano
Activity: 68
For software I really enjoy using Electrum. Its light weight and secured enough.
For hardware, Nano ledger is the way to go. Not too expensive and widely available. You can buy more than one to multiple your security.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

There are many wallet that you can choose for storing bitcoin, You can choose it here : https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/web/
If you want an easy wallet, you may use the mobile wallet. Transfer or receive bitcoin just using your smart phone.
Yes, a good wallet for storing coins for a long time, but we also have to check every day, fear of smarter hackers. if we check every day we will be more confident with our wallet.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
If you know the best hardware wallet in my opinion is TREZOR and Nano Ledger.
You can use both of these for Bitcoin, but for ALtcoins there are some who don't support.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

There are many wallet that you can choose for storing bitcoin, You can choose it here : https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/web/
If you want an easy wallet, you may use the mobile wallet. Transfer or receive bitcoin just using your smart phone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There are lots of wallets used for long term bitcoin holding but I suggest offline wallets because it doesn't use internet to keep your bitcoin safe even if you don't have an internet connection.
Activity: 322
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
In any case, keep your bitkoins away from stock-exchange purses. Even the most authoritative exchanges are not immune from hacker attacks, in addition, there are cases when exchanges themselves block money from users on their wallets.
Activity: 26
Wallets many. safety is essential for lengthy-time period storage. The most famous and safe - the Bitcoin center. however it isn't always appropriate for IOS and takes up a number of space on pc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I think the best wallet for me is coinomi ,actually any wallet with private key or seed will do ,just make sure you save your private key or just go for paper wallets .
Activity: 150
The type of wallet for a long-term holding of bitcoin will depending on how long you are going to hold your bitcoin for. The hardware wallet is consider one of the best wallet for long-term holding of bitcoin, it is consider 99% safe and durable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
okex.com
I think that's good
although I have never had hold bitcoin there, but I've never hold etherum.
OKEX.COM? It not always advice to save your coin or investment on exchange because exchange is not a storing device but a trading platform so saving bitcoin in okex is not the right way to save bitcoin i guess it will be proper if you install bitcoin wallet on your pc if you don't have ledger
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Offline wallets are something where the secret key is not shared with anyone (only if such wallet is generated in a safe environment and trusted source). The cheapest way to an offline wallet is to finding an old computer and generating a paper wallet through that machine (and that machine should never establish a connection to internet or devices such as a printer that connects to the internet). There are some other ways too but this is the one which I trust the most for the paper wallet.
Activity: 52
I think, blockchain.
because many crypto miners today use blockchain. for my opinion.
there are many crypto wallet today. that can useful than other wallet.
 Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: