Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 13. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Those reply of this post are useful. Tks for the post. I will save this post on my bookmark

I think if you want to hold a particular wallet it's better to keep it in a hard wallet so it's safer.
I only use a wallet provided by a local service provider here in my country, I will only hold it on my acct
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain is the best wallet and if you use exchange, it is more important to use it to invest.
Activity: 14

1 - Hardware wallet
2 - Cold storage wallet
3 - Bitcoin Core

Always make backups.
Activity: 420
BRINGING MAGIC
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
I think a bitcoin core wallet is the best wallet in the crypto world for bitcoin holding. This wallet doesn't have hacked  !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
A paper wallet is the safest and easiest, but it's best to copy it and place it in different places. if your house burns, the paper wallet will burn
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I keep my cryptocurrency on a reliable exchange.I don't have much cryptocurrency to store in different wallets.If you have a huge number of bitcoins it is better to store on a cold wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
You can choose a hardware wallet or paper wallet.

The essence of protecting your bitcoin is to keep your private key private. Hardware wallets do this good job by keeping the private key on the device.

Another option is to use a paper wallet. Paying money to a piece of paper is a pretty strange concept, but it can be done with bitcoin. There are various services which do this for you, but of course, you are implicitly trusting the services with your money.
Activity: 588
Any hardware wallet is best for long-term holding bitcoin. As well blockchain is a good option to keep safe your bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Tresor is the best wallet for bitcoin  storage.
Activity: 406
I like cold wallets because they have the highest level of security. My looks like a flash drive with a small screen is very convenient.
Activity: 395
I've been using Trezor for a long time, too. I quite spent a lot of time studies information on storage and a lot of people recommend this wallet.

Activity: 364
I could advise you wallet Tresor. I use it myself because I have no complaints about its safety. Therefore, you can safely recommend it.
Activity: 392
I am using trezor for quite some time now and so far, everything is fine and i believe that this is also a good digital wallet to store your bitcoin as it is also one of the most secure wallet this time. But i don't just rely on it so i really make it sure that i always be careful all the time.
Activity: 56
There are different kind of wallets out there, there are exchange wallet, paper wallet, hardware wallet but I strongly recommend you make do of Hardware wallet, it is very safe, cannot be hacked into and it is good for long term holding
copper member
Activity: 238
I think a hardware or a paper is the best wallet for long-term bitcoin holding.hardware or paper wallet is more safe than using any wallet.these two wallet are the best of all the crypto wallet.and I m always use this wallet because I know they are save my coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

You should use hardwallet to store your bitcoin more safe. Using hardware is more safe than using web wallet. Many phising web and thats why web wallet very vulnerable to store our bitcoin.
Thats true, if you really want to save bitcoin for the long term, save it in the hardware wallet, it will be very safe, you will avoid
scams, phishing, hacking and other threats. save the wallet hardware properly and don't forget to save the backup wallet..
Activity: 38
For long term holding I would recommend paper wallet, you can always keep paper wallet in bank and still have a copy of it with you but using device that may crash or get stolen someday mag not be an effective way of keeping your BTC
Activity: 3
The best for long term investment for me is using offline wallets. You can try searching offline wallets and order it online on their site.
Activity: 496
Well for my own opinion, the best of a certain wallet is depending on the user of that crypto currency wallet. Just like me, I don't care to what other people say here to what crypto wallet they say the best of all the crypto wallet. Why? Because for me, I am used to the current wallet I am using since it is legal to use in my country so, coins.ph is the best wallet for my crypto currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think that any wallet will suit the storage of manets only in the question of how much it is protected by you and how you have access to it
Pages:
Jump to: