Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 15. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think the best wallet to store bitcoin as long as you can is a wallet that is directly guarded by the blockchain, you can use a wallet that is on the blockchain website to store your assets.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Everything is the same, there is no absolute good or bad, only suitable. The principle of choosing a bitcoin wallet:
1.Select those wallets that have been screened by the market
2.Preferred chain wallet
3.Choose a wallet that back up with a convenient private key
4.Choose a cross-platform wallet
5.Choose a wallet that can flexibly set the miner's fee
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for me the best of the wallet for long-term handling of bitcoin is the private key because it can not be enjoyed by others if you have the key and they can not easily pick you up because you only know it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

The best wallet for holding btc is trezor i guess. It is a hard wallet, you can use it to store your coins for long time.
Not only bitcoin but other coin as well in your hard wallet. It is suitable for long term holding too, as long as the wallet is on your possession.
You must have a safe place to store your wallet though.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
Mostly used is hardware wallet where to keep your coins safe for long term. There are also applications where you can install on desktop or mobile and used an authenticator which can avoid unauthorized to access with it. I used it and make it easier to store and access it wherever you want. Do not store on exchanges because it is pro to be hacked.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
they are quite numerous. It is difficult to single out one purse. I still hold the opinion that much depends on the person who owns bitcoin, whether it reliably hides the data Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Blockchain is the most safest wallet to hold the bitcoin. And it is most user friendly wallet to use. With the use of blockchain wallet you can keep you bitcoin secure from hacking attack.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think it is Exodus. Exodus is a type of electronic wallet software installed directly on a personal computer to store secure digital coins. Exodus has high security.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I think that best wallet for the BTC long time holding is Trezor Hardware Wallet.. This is the best wallet right now.. There is no any other wallet to compare to Trezor Hardware Wallet..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
If you still don't trust the wallet provided by the local service provider in your country, you can store it in a hard wallet so it is safer. I personally only use wallets provided by local service providers here in my country, I will only hold them on my account, I think they are safe, depending on how you maintain your private keys.
Activity: 173

Every offline wallet is good, you can search it in google, the only thing you should pay attention is not use your device to surfing suspicious website because virus and key logger will make you lost your wallets or your device.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I suggest you to use a wallet that you control the private key. Electrum desktop wallet and hardware wallet are some good choices depending on your needs.
Activity: 110
I think that you can use any wallet for holding bitcoin. But you have to safely take your privet key from any others. Because privet key is main for wallet. If you took your privet key safely then your wallet is safe. You can use hardware wallet.
Activity: 22
There are lots of ways to secure your Bitcoin. But I recommend you Cold Storage.This is the toughest security measure possible to safeguard any crypto-investment from the prying interests of hackers.
Activity: 140
Paper wallet is the safest and easiest, but best to copy it and put in more than 1 different places. Like if your house burns down you can lose the paperwallet...
yes you are right, it is also very safe from hacking.
I also thought of doing that.
Activity: 24
I’d recommend a hardware wallet.It is generally being the easier of the two for someone not experienced in holding cryptocurrency.Ledger nano or Trezor is the best wallet to store your Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
If you want to store your completely secure then go for Hardware Wallets like Ledger nano or trezor.This two wallet are physical devices especially designed to safely store your Private Keys. They are considered the safest way of storing cryptocurrencies. Even if your device gets compromised by malware, your keys will remain safe, which makes it possible to be used in any computer even infected ones.
Zre
Activity: 27
A hardware wallet is the best option. Most importantly - your skills to prevent fraud. You need this skill to prevent loss of money. In addition, you can use Blockchain.info or coinbase.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
The best wallet to store bitcoin in my opinion on a hard wallet, because hard wallets are much safer than other online wallets,
so my advice is if you want to save bitcoin for the long term better in a hard wallet.
Activity: 150
The most reliable wallet in my opinion is Bitcoin core where the entire database of the block is stored on your computer, if you do not want to constantly synchronize with the network and store a large amount of data on your hard disk, Electrum wallet will be the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: