Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 14. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I think Hardware Wallet is the best wallet for long term bitcoin holding. You can use Ledger Nano S wallet for your bitcoin holding. Safety is important for long-term storage. It is safe because you cannot open the wallet without the physical hardware. You can easily use it. It has no bugs and problems. So you do not need to worry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. I'm using the Ledger Nano S. Very happy with this wallet.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
For now I don't have bitcoin, but if one day I have bitcoin I might save bitcoin in Kcash wallet, in my opinion Kcash swallow is quite safe.
Activity: 170
to store long-term bitcoin. You should invest a hardware wallet. It is safe to protect your bitcoin properties and restrict external actions as well as hacker problems. NanoS or Trezor is the best.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
Actually, there are lots of existing wallets so we cannot try all just to conclude which one is the best or which one is the worst to be used because wallet creators are making wallets to satisfy their consumers specification on how they can easily manage holding such cryptocurrency coins for their own sake providing that they are securing that their client's account are safe from bugs and hackers, we can conclude that this can be an efficient wallet. In my case, I am using the virtual wallet which is generated by our country just to cater the needs of my fellow citizens that are based on our specifications and standards on how we like our virtual wallet to be manage and used for an easy access. So, the goodness or effeciency of a wallet depends on its user because the reason why people change their preferred wallet is that their standard and specification does not fit on the wallet they are currently using so they keep on seeking for a better one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
hmmm i think the best wallet to chose is much much wallet good for keep your BTC but the important thing is you must check this wallet is doing scam or not or this wallet is trusted or not, im personally use wallet with my country leanguage so its make me easier to do transaction
Activity: 714
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

Be safe and secure of your investments specially if you will engage in a long term investments specially Bitcoin currency therefore If you will hold huge amount of Bitcoin then use a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger S, it is the most trusted and the most safest wallet in which it has proven as most reliable wallet for years by most Crypto experts.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

I think all active wallet is best for storage of our bitcoin for long term storage. but for me since I belong here in the Philippines I choose to store my bitcoin in COINS.PH because this is also tested and reliable wallet also it has double purpose if you want to invest in bitcoin and Etherium that;s why I don't need to use of other wallet. here in coins.ph is enough for me.
Activity: 392
I would recommend to use the coins. PH wallet to secure all the bitcoins. Since I started on this I used for holding my bitcoins to keep it on safe from hackers.
Activity: 700

You should use hardwallet to store your bitcoin more safe. Using hardware is more safe than using web wallet. Many phising web and thats why web wallet very vulnerable to store our bitcoin.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I can't say which is the best wallet, but I used Electrum and I was comfortable with it. I also had bitcoin core, but this is a heavy purse and uncomfortable for me.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
I prefer hardware wallet to store large amounts,
but if you save for trading purposes, I use the wallet from the exchanger to make it easier to mobilize or move funds
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Make a new text file >> paste your Bitcoin private key in it >> encrypt it using 256 bit encryption (many softwares provide that) >> make multiple backups of it. Now go to sleep.
Activity: 49
As long as you have the private key or acces on the wallet i would say its the best Smiley
Activity: 52
The best wallet for bitcoin are those offline wallet that is available and for sale in the market. There are many hardware wallet there you can start to choose from and basically those digital wallet had pros and cons. Just do some research on it before buying.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
For long therm use paper wallet, generated in offline mode.
Store your keys on hdd (not used hdd) and make 2 3 copies. After 5 - 10 years you can select the best for this time wallet and import your keys into them
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Usually a good wallet to hold bitcoin are those offline wallet that is not online which is connected to internet everytime you like to access your bitcoin. There could be no way for those people to access your wallet using some phishing applications which is being program by the hacker.
Activity: 378
Blockchain is the best wallet and if you are using exchange then it is more important to use it for making investments Bitcoin is good to hold for long term in wallet and YoBit.NET is good exchange for trading purpose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It is better to store it on a paper wallet so that no one can get it because if you store it on wallet there is big possibility that you will be hack specially if you have lot of bitcoin many hackers would have interest in your wallet or you can buy a nano ledger to store it all and don't give the password on someone to avoid loosing your coin.
[/quote
I agree, I have friends who use paper wallets and they have little to no problems! And like you mentioned its great protection from viruses and hackers
Activity: 152
to save bitcoin in the long run I think using a paper wallet is very safe, to avoid hacking.
but you have to make several copies and put them in a different place.
Pages:
Jump to: