Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 17. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
specifically i will suggest you make use of mycelium wallet. You can download it at playstore, It is one of the best wallet to me which has good user interface with maximum security and please dont forget to extract your private key and keep it safely
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the best wallet is a personal computer! you need to install a purse on your computer, it weighs 140 gigabytes, after downloading all the blocks! and not in any way not to go from this computer to other sites, as well as do not use it in general except for storage! then exactly no one will steal your money!
Activity: 159
If you are looking for the best wallet for long term holding then i suggest you get a hardware wallet if you are buoyant but if you are not i suggest you make use of blockchain wallet and make sure u activate the email and google authenticator so as to safeguard your wallet and never forget to always backup your phrase and keep your recovery phase safe.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I am just using a wallet provided by the local service provider here in my country I will just hold it on my acct but if you want to hold in a particular wallet it is better to hold it in a hard wallet so that it is much secured.

I think paper wallet is the best wallet for holding bitcoin for long term. I choose this wallet because it is very safe. And also it is very far from hackers and I keep it very well.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin wallet used for a long time investment, I prefer using Blockchain wallet, which has more secure and saved, secondly, base on current price of bitcoin has come down to buy and keep for a long time selling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
You can use certain wallets which are better for storing them in hardware Wallets and offline is the best so it's safer.
Usually I only use a wallet provided by a local service provider here in my country, I think it's safe enough, and I will only hold it on my account.
Activity: 347
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

I think the best way for a long term holding here in bitcoin is an harware wallet. You can keep it until the time came that you wanted to sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I personally use Coinbase, I know the guy above me said don't use it, but I have never had any problems with them and all the transaction fees haven't been an issue for me as I usually only receive Bitcoin and don't send it a lot.   I like Coinbase cause they are at least backed by something..
Activity: 173

I can only advise you to use electrum wallet. because electrum is a wallet that matches the criteria that you are looking for. and so far, I never found an obstacle in electrum.
Activity: 135
If your looking for the best wallet for long term I'd recommend Paper wallet or Hardware wallet both are fantastic ways to store your Bitcoin .Paper wallet is the cheapest, quickest way to secure your Bitcoin. While Hardware wallet like Trezor or ledger allow for the creation of private keys using devices that are secure enough.
Activity: 154
For long term storage use HARDWARE WALLET.I'd recommend ledger nano s or trezor this is  the safest wallet ever.This toughest security measure possible to safeguard any crypto-investment from the prying interests of hackers.These wallets may give you the ultimate protection for your crypto-investment, but it is finally up to you to safeguard your treasure
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Go for any Cold wallet to keep your Bitcoins Secured, you can also use paper wallet.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
if you are planning of holding bitcoin for a very long time then be prepared to get the hardware wallet because for me it is the safest it is very secure and you do not have to fear any form of hacking. another interesting thing about digital wallet is that it also allow some other altcoin and token to be store on it which means incase you have some other coin apart from bitcoin you are planning for holding for long time then you can rely on such wallet. ledgar Nano is one of them
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think you are looking for a hardware wallet. I suggest you buy Ledger nano for safe keeping your bitcoin. It is safe because you cannot open the wallet without the physical hardware. It also have a paraphrase key to retrieve your wallet in case you lost the hardware device.

i dont think op wants a hardware wallet because he already said that he only wants a wallet that easy easy to install and easy to use .  we all know that hardware wallets are not user friendly , hardware wallets are not also easy to use because you need to set up them first plus you need to always plug them on your device before you can use them .  that is so much hassel but we cant deny that hardware wallets are always secure when compared to the normal ones .

@op , there are lots of wallets out there that you can use on the go , without the need of installation . few recomendations are coinbase , blockchain , myetherwallet , etc .
Activity: 240
Always keep the majority of your funds in an offline cold storage wallet.  It's too risky to keep your funds on a device connected to the internet otherwise known as a hot wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think you are looking for a hardware wallet. I suggest you buy Ledger nano for safe keeping your bitcoin. It is safe because you cannot open the wallet without the physical hardware. It also have a paraphrase key to retrieve your wallet in case you lost the hardware device.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
To keep Bitcoin in the long term, I recommend buying cool wallets to save them. I have a lot of people using Ledger NaNo S This is a Bitcoin and Altcoin storage device, the Private key encrypts them so you do not need to worry if the storage device has problems.
Activity: 798

The best wallet for bitcoin if we are planning to hold for long term is using hard wallet. Many different type hard wallet right now and we can choose one to store our bitcoin. Hard wallet more safe because we control it
Activity: 322
I think the hardware wallet will be very much ok for long term hodl. It's unhackable, it's untraceable, and it's viruse free. It can't get destroyed unless you willingly want to destroy it.
Activity: 490
In my opinion the most important thing is to make a wallet the first time, the most important thing is that when you enter the password it must be complicated because the complicated password will become an encryption that is difficult to break the hack.
Pages:
Jump to: