Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 6. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 14, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
It is better to hold the ethereum and the Bitcoin, with this coin you can assure your big profit out of holding this coins, in addition, this two coin have a great impact in the crypto world.
better yo hold ethereum and Bitcoin. This two are the best for me. Because this two will give great impact kn the world of crypto than other coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
In general, I believe that the best is the top 10 coins or even the top 5. This is more stable coins and they can give a good profit when buying at the right time!
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 14, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
Don't invest in just one project. I think it's better to hold Bitcoin and Etherium at the same time. Because I believe that these cryptocurrencies will give big profit in the future.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
When you are a good at business you will divide your investment into different coins like bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoin if one out of three will pump you will earn and wait for the other coins to pump also Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
You need a little bit of all so you dont miss out on any spike. You could divide your portfolio this way:  30% in bitcoin, 30%in ethereum and 40% altcoins
Keep good altcoins, stay safe
Activity: 23
July 14, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Well if I were you I'd try to focus more into Altcoins, because every coin has different purposes and aims, so with this, you may be lucky to encounter a much better project with better potentials.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

For me it is good to do the both 50% each. Since it is better to have another income or investment so you can gain more. More investments equals more profit or gain. So its good both.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
It’s a good idea to hold the majority of your money in BTC. BTC is a basic element of market so its reputation and value have nice indexes. That’s why you can rely on BTC and you’ll be confident in your profit. Another part of your money you can hold in altcoins because it’s time for their increasing now and you can earn on this.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 14, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

Both ways, but if im not mistaken all altcoin defends on what bitcoin status in the market.Hodling is one of the best strategy in crypto to able to survive even crypto crisis happening now.
For now the price of altcoins certainly depends on bitcoin, if prices go up then altcoins also go up, and vice versa, and I think splitting money into different types of investments is better than relying on only one type of investment.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

Yes for me its better to hold main cryptocurrencies, both eth and btc are real coins for long term investment its really profitable ,one of my friend became successful  because hes a holder of btc,its really proven how worth it those cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

Both ways, but if im not mistaken all altcoin defends on what bitcoin status in the market.Hodling is one of the best strategy in crypto to able to survive even crypto crisis happening now.
copper member
Activity: 109
July 14, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
If you are a trader, you should keep some in Bitcoins and Eth and trade from the rest. You'd be gaining from the ups and downs of the market regardless of whatever  happens.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Ethereum also altcoin.
BTC do not hold, I keep the ETH.
but in general the Altkoken keep more profitable in the case of a pampa and is unprofitable in the case of a dump.
Activity: 25
July 14, 2018, 08:54:46 AM
I cleanly favor trading altcoins instead. However, you may divide your investment. embrace other percentage in bitcoin, a small amount of other percentage in ether, and crack the remnants on the altcoins you believe you know how to rely on their impending potential.
Activity: 88
July 14, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
The better way is part it into half btc and half alt. Btcoin for a long haul investmen and altcoin for day exchanging. You require cash for you day by day life, so you can get it from alt yet then again you have to sparing cash for your future, and you can hold bitcoin.
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
According to me, It depends on what you think. I better go to invest in the top 10 altcoin that can give us profitable profit on future. Bitcoin and ethereum I believe is the best and I am now holding it and investing it, so with this coin I believe will get a big profit from my investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:25:52 PM
I think it would be great if we invest in eth or other altcoin, and you should have the right plan. My advice is long term investment because it will be very profitable with coin assets you have that is eth or other coins.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
It is best to split the money between ETH and BTC and other promising altcoins.  I think now this is the best option.
Activity: 119
July 12, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
Of course it is safer to invest in ETH or BTC.  And if you do not want to take risks, then this is the best choice.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
I would like to state that the final choice depends on you as to what to do with your money. Personally i'm pleased with the growth of the altcoin market. For this reason i keep a lot of altcoins but ut most of my money use for invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: